Monitors

CarpeDiem

Jedi Council Member
That was Anders again who for the second time in one day wrote something I had to think about in a new way less than one day after he/she posted. It’s just like series of coincidences. And as a result it is my third ‘bizarre’ post in one week. Its really strange, Anders wrote yesterday on M’Adventuresthread
Anders; C's said:
Lesson number 1: Always expect attack.
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.
I tried to reflect on that post, and then returned to daily routine. That routine idyll was quickly interrupted by something strange I detected in behavior of one stranger; and just one glance at him, and what I noticed next immediately brought me to Anders note on what C’s said about attack.
I was ‘doing shopping’, and a face of somebody in the busy crowd attracted my attention.
First, his face, outfit and everything you could say about any person when you see him for the first time, sharply stood out from the rest of the crowd and dissonated with everybody else’s appearance who was passing by in every direction. His face wasn’t Slavic at all, it wasn’t Italian, or someone from the central Europe I saw as tourists; it has a flair of being Anglo-sax. Casual outfit, a bit neglected, which reflects a style of doing-well, a face with gives an impression of a very intelligent person; and here I may even use ‘intelligence’ is more than one sense. But what really stood up for his was a pattern of his behavior in a crowd – one could always say, OK, it maybe just one curious tourist, but he clearly wasn’t one. He was working. And what he was doing – is scanning with his eyes (and yes, scanning in quite literal sense) everybody else passing by, he was looking for someone in the crowd. It didn’t look like he had an appointment and was waiting for his colleague or whoever to come. No. And, to my surprise, in two hours, I saw him again walking around on the same place, scanning everybody passing by with heightened level of attention. Then, one more hour passed, and I saw him again, he was scanning faces again. He was there, as a lonely expert predator wolf expecting his careless prey to pass by. To cut my story short, if I ever was seeing a film on psy-ops, that would be an optimal face for an agent. Basically my very first impression after I first saw his face and immediately thought about Anders quote from yesterday like confirmed itself. He is a definitely strange person.
It was extremely strange to see that intelligent and busy scanning brit / American or whoever in my god’s forgotten place. And I started to think, how they do it when they put monitors into you, what is the preamble of interaction; how that happens; is there a mode to prevent a monitor being put into you? How to fight, counteract in case it happens? How to detect a monitor, whether you have one (or more?) or not?
Should a direct eye contact with any stranger be avoided because of potential risk?
In one film about ‘special forces’ there was a need to hypnotize somebody, and that episode was shown like a hypnotizer enters with ‘a subject’ in a room (subject doesn’t know that the person he was talking to, is a hypnotizer; then hypnotizer is taking off his watch and the door after them closes. So, I think that was a deliberate gesture (one of many) to endure a person into hypnotic suggestibility state. Others are like pendulum, monotonous voice, crystal balls and I don’t know what else. There are also injections of some weird psychedelics How to recognize a psy-attack and how to counteract ? Better to know how to recognize a potential psy-attack and how to prevent it?

C’s said:
Session 94-07-27
Q: (L) Did they leave because we saw them?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Were they planning to abduct somebody?
A: Maybe. You are next.
Q: (L) What?
A: To be abducted.
Q: (L) Who?
A: LK
Q: (L) By whom?
A: Orion.
Q: (L) When?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Why?
A: For Knowledge monitoring. Craft above now.
Q: (L) Above the house?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (L) Is it good for me to be abducted.
A: Neutral.
Q: (L) Will I be abducted because I saw them last night?
A: Partly. M** and J** have reported you.
Q: (L) Are they in cahoots with the aliens?
A: Not knowingly.
Q: (L) How, then?
A: Subconscious. Implants.
Q: (L) Do we have implants?
A: Two implants; one monitor.
Q: (L) What is the difference between a monitor and an implant?
A: All are monitors. Implant is permanent. F*** and Laura have permanent implants. S*** got monitor three months ago. Next is implant.
A: To watch and observe you.
A: You are all higher level beings. F*** implant: 4 years old. Laura implant: 5 years old.

Session 94-10-25
Q: (V) I just heard something in my left ear. Is that also an implant?
Q: (V) Do they know what we are doing right at this moment?
Q: (V) Should I stop and go home?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Why do the implants go off when they do?
A: Monitoring. They have reasons to monitor when they do. They can turn on the monitor and read everything that has gone on since the last monitoring. It is done at their convenience.
Q: (V) Do I have an implant in my left sinus which causes thick discharge?
Q: (V) Am I going to be able to blow it out?
A: No.

Session 94-11-02
Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America?
A: Mayans.
Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?
A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.
Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.
A: Energy focusing.
Q: (L) What is behind their eyes?
A: Camera like system.
Q: (L) Is that system also able to send signals?
Q: (L) At what spectrum level?
A: Thought paralysis.
Q: (L) Do they implant thoughts with their eyes also?
A: Can.
Q: (L) What do they do with implants?
A: Monitor.
Q: (L) Do they monitor our thoughts?
Q: (L) Do they monitor what we see?
Q: (L) Hear and feel?
Q: (L) Do the implants just monitor?
A: And control.

Q: (L) Do all of us have implants?
Q: (L) Are we under the control of the Grays?
A: Attempt.
Q: (V) How many times have I been abducted?
A: 55
Q: (L) Laura
A: 12
Q: A***:
A: None.
Q: (L) J***: Yes.
Q: (L) Can I protect them from abduction?
A: Maybe. Tried A***.
Q: (L) What stopped it?
A: You.

Session 94-11-19
Q: (L) Can you tell T*** what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...
A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

Session 96-01-13
Q: Does that mean that he wouldn't have sold out to the ones who put in the implant, that he was loyal to his employer?
A: Not quite correct concept, it means that he could not be relied upon to reverse "course" upon activation of subliminal instructions.
Q: (P) How could I be used to monitor personnel when I never noticed anything as being unusual?
A: Very complex, in fact, parallel subject. P is "locator probe" for the purpose of monitoring those in her midst. Telling is not important, reading is. Besides, most of the work performed did not involve conscious awareness.
Q: Is this still going on?
A: Partly, but also, P could be used as a probe to monitor all events taking place at JPL and other laboratories by examining aural imprints of her husband and others with whom she was acquainted. All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.
Q: [Question lost in static burst.]
A: No, P, the "blue thing" you saw was not an aural imprint reading, it was a 4th density craft partially transferred into 3rd density. Your deep subconscious memory remembers much, much more.

Session 00-04-15
Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline, or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?
A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.
Q: (L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?
A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.
Q: (T) Computerized psychic remote viewing
, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?
A: That is close, yes.
Q: (T) Which we are not capable of yet - that we know of, anyway. (J) I'll bet the Russians are. (L) Why?
A: Work? Yes. Succeed? Not much.

How they do put these monitors?

It is not uncommon for shopping centers to have employed persons who watch for potential thiefs. Maybe that was the case?

My first thought was that he could have been security also.

I sometimes notice other people taking notice of people in a crowd in my attempts to "wake up". I think to myself 'he looks strange', but he's probably saying the same thing about me.

Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom