'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

I picked up on that too. I thought the boy had extremely long hair and then I saw the picture of him with the hair clip (?!). I thought there was something odd about that.
I seem to remember the alteration of hair (before a event and the aftermath), with some of the victims reappearance's having slightly or noticeable altered hair cuts. Perhaps (and obviously) a small telltale indicator of more than it being a typical a run away.

Attachments

• 636543851456366199-AP-Missing-Skier.jpg
    636543851456366199-AP-Missing-Skier.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Недавно посмотрел фильм 411 про охотников. Пишу в этой ветке впервые. На 10-й странице заметил комментарий про Metsänpeitto (лесной покров) из финского фольклора. Обратила на себя внимание техника спасения: вывернуть одежду, поменять местами обувь.
Мне сразу вспомнился Кастанеда и техника его учителя дона Хуана - неделание. Это когда человек делает "глупые" для реальности вещи, чтобы дать сознанию возможность ухватить что-то за гранью. Правда, эта техника рекомендовалась в обычных ситуациях.
А по поводу стрессовых ситуаций, когда чувствуешь опасность со стороны неведомых сил, дон Хуан учил: нужно делать то, что тебе привычно, сохраняет твой рассудок. К примеру, для Карлоса это было бы заполнение блокнота.
Интересно, что за природа этого лесного покрова, который, похоже, очень тесно связан с исчезновениями людей. Как я понял по форуму, это какой-то гиперпространственный феномен. В фильме 411 женщина по имени Джен даже увидела это явление.
В любом случае, существуют техники спасения. Да, фольклор и дон Хуан немного противоречат друг другу, но они говорят и о разных ситуациях. Фольклор говорит о покрывале и тишине, дон Хуан - о ветре, страшных звуках. Наверное, логично, что тут нужно по-разному действовать.
Ключевое одно - обе техники требуют сознательного отношения к ситуации. Похоже, сознание способно оставить нас в "нашей реальности" или выдернуть нас из "той реальности", если мы вовремя поймём, что происходит.

Recently I watched the movie 411 about hunters. I am writing in this thread for the first time. On page 10, I noticed a comment about Metsänpeitto (forest cover) from Finnish folklore. The rescue technique attracted attention: turn out clothes, change shoes.

I immediately remembered Castaneda and the technique of his teacher don Juan - not-doing. This is when a person does things "stupid" for reality in order to give consciousness the opportunity to grasp something beyond the bounds. True, this technique was recommended in ordinary situations.

And about stressful situations, when you feel danger from unknown forces, don Juan taught: you need to do what you are used to, keep your sanity. For example, for Carlos it would be filling out a notebook.

It is interesting what is the nature of this forest cover, which seems to be very closely related to the disappearance of people. As I understand from the forum, this is some kind of hyperspace phenomenon. In film 411, a woman named Jen even saw this phenomenon.

In any case, there are salvation techniques. Yes, folklore and don Juan contradict each other a little, but they also talk about different situations. Folklore talks about the veil and silence, don Juan talks about the wind, terrible sounds. It is probably logical that we need to act differently here.

The key one is that both techniques require a conscious attitude to the situation. It seems that consciousness is capable of leaving us in "our reality" or pulling us out of "that reality" if we understand in time what is happening.

Размышляя над прочитанным, у меня появилось предположение. Попробую его обосновать максимально коротко. Возможно, предположение не является целостной картиной, а только её частью.
Возможно, за людьми целенаправленно никто не охотится, а они погибают от столкновения с гиперспространственным полем. Например, какие-то внутренние настройки забрасывают человека в 4Д мир, где он то ли теряет разум, то ли погибает от чужеродной энергии.
Вот ход моих рассуждений:
1. Тела людей находят, но без одежды. Как будто они попадают в "воронку", которая срывает и разбрасывает одежду. По крайней мере, физическое тело никто не пожирает, как это делают хищники в нашей реальности.
2.1. Иногда люди выживают. Кажется, они никогда не говорят о том, что кто-либо на них нападал. Они дезориентированы и не помнят, что было.
2.2. В случае с Джен из фильма 411 была именно такая ситуация. Женщина увидела какую-то энергию, но была в стороне и осталась жива. При этом она забыла о случившемся и вспомнила всё только дома.
3.1. Выжившие дети часто видят "медведей", и они их спасают. Иногда дети видят ещё каких-то "людей" и сущностей, но "медведи" явно лидируют.
3.2. Похоже, что это бигфуты. Взрослым они не помогают из-за страха (взаимного?). А если видят ребёнка, то это выглядит так: идёт себе бигфут и внезапно видит ребёнка, понимает, что он не выживет в 4Д мире и оказывает помощь, поскольку ребёнок не нанесёт вреда и не сможет рассказать, что видел.
3.3. Предполагаю, что именно бигфуты возвращают обувь и другие вещи, а иногда и тело. Ведь обувь стоит так аккуратно! Возможно, они делают это в знак помощи: ваш человек умер, вот его вещи, а вот то, что от него осталось.
Я не пытаюсь описать полную картину отношений человека с миром сверхестественного. Это только оценка той части, которая связана с проблемой 411. И это только гипотеза, которая может быть верной, частично верной, или полностью ошибочной.
Возможно, бигфуты создают такие ситуации (случайно или нет - не знают), или же они просто случайные свидетели. Одни действуют агрессивно при встрече с человеком, другие же просто помогают, особенно детям. Возможно, есть и другие участники этих событий.
Но если мы добавим третью сторону, картина сразу станет сложнее. Один из её вариантов такой: А охотятся на людей и завлекают в "воронки", а В иногда помогают выжить или вернуть вещи. Кто, как и почему - я не знаю. Надеюсь, со временем мы все это поймём.

Reflecting on what I had read, I had a guess. I will try to justify it as briefly as possible. Perhaps the assumption is not a whole picture, but only a part of it.

Perhaps no one is purposefully hunting for people, and they die from a collision with a hyperspace field. For example, some internal settings throw a person into the 4D world, where he either loses his mind, or dies from not-normal energy.

Here is my line of reasoning:
1. The bodies of people are found, but without clothes. It is as if they are falling into a "funnel" that rips and scatters clothes. At least no one devours the physical body, as predators do in our reality.
2.1. Sometimes people survive. They never seem to talk about anyone attacking them. They are disoriented and do not remember what happened.
2.2. In the case of Jen in 411, this was exactly the situation. The woman saw some kind of energy, but she was on the sidelines and remained alive. At the same time, she forgot about what had happened and remembered everything only at home.
3.1. Surviving children often see "bears", who save them. Sometimes children see some more "people" and entities, but "bears" are clearly in the lead.
3.2. It looks like they are bigfoot. They do not help adults because of fear (mutual?). And if they see a child, then it looks like this: he walks himself a bigfoot and suddenly sees the child, realizes that he will not survive in the 4D world and provides assistance, since the child will not harm and will not be able to tell what he saw.
3.3. I suppose that it is the bigfoot that return the shoes and other things, and sometimes the body. After all, the shoes are so neat! Perhaps they do it as a sign of help: your person died, here are his things, and here is what is left of him.

I am not trying to describe the complete picture of man's relationship with the supernatural world. This is only an estimate of the part related to Problem 411. And this is only a hypothesis that may be true, partially true, or completely false.

Perhaps Bigfoots create such situations (by chance or not, i don't know), or they are just bystanders. Some act aggressively when meeting a person, while others simply help, especially children. Perhaps there are other participants in these events.

But if we add a third side, the picture immediately becomes more complicated. One of its options is this: A hunt people and lure them into "funnels", and B sometimes help to survive or return things. Who, how and why - I don't know. Hopefully, over time, we will all understand this.

Perhaps no one is purposefully hunting for people
No, they are definitely being hunted.

Q: (Galatea) In the Missing 411 book, before people vanish do they see people that they know? As in: Do their abductors shape-shift into people they know?

A: Not usually, no.

Q: (Galatea) One kid said he was abducted by his aunt even though she wasn't there with him.

(L) So it can happen, but not usually. Maybe the strong-willed ones have to be lured in some way.

A: Yes

(Joe) There has been evidence of GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyric acid) in the bodies of people who have gone missing and been found dead often in bodies of water, à la Missing 411. Humans produce minute quantities of GHB. Is this substances introduced externally in these cases or is produced internally but from without?

A: Internal and natural production, but induced externally.

Q: (L) So they have a method of somehow changing the brain chemistry and ramping up the production of this chemical, which is basically a date rape type of chemical. Which brings up the other thing we were talking about earlier... All the technology that's being exhibited today is...

(Joe) Part of UFO lore, basically.

(L) Yeah. The effects that they produce are the things that people who claim to have been abducted were talking about 25 or 30 years ago. I mean, being paralyzed and worked on by aliens, having needles stuck in their stomachs...

(Joe) Feeling a 'wall' of terror or fear...

(L) Yeah, beam weapons that act on people from a distance. It's almost like 4D technology has been deployed and is being used in 3D now. Next question?

(Andromeda) I want to ask about this David Paulides Missing 411 book. There's this weird thing where when a lot of the missing people are actually found, they're found missing shoes and socks. Why?

A: Glitches in transdimensional transference. Recall that this process includes something like flipping backwards and inside out through the realm curtain. Sometimes the trailing parts do not reassemble completely or correctly.

Q: (L) The trailing parts being feet! You're going through a wormhole or something and you're being flipped over and turned inside out to go to the other realm. Then they send you back, and it doesn't always work.

(Andromeda) Maybe it has something to do with the rubber on the shoes or something. Is there any connection to these feet that washed up on the coast of California, is it?

(Perceval) We asked about that, but they didn't give an answer. They said it would come out later, but it never did.

(L) But it's interesting that you make the connection between trailing parts and feet washing up on the shore. Oh my.

(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]

(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"

(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.

[See: Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby: From Brer Rabbit at Americanfolklore.net]

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

(L) Alright then.

(Perceval) On the feet thing, they said there was a curtain. So, you can imagine someone being pulled through a curtain and your shoes come off.

(L) It's like the Tar Baby. Okay, I guess that's all, unless you have another question.

Wow double whammy in Yosemite:

July 1, 2021Updated: July 2, 2021 11:46 a.m.

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) — The body of a longtime Northern California university professor was found last week in Yosemite National Park, and park officials are asking anyone who may have seen him at the park to call investigators.

James Youngblom, 64, had been hiking alone. His body was found on June 25, the National Park Service said in a statement Wednesday.

The statement did not disclose details on how Youngblom died. Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Deputy Nico Sandelin said an autopsy has not yet been completed. Park spokesman Scott Gediman provided no other information, citing an ongoing investigation.

Anyone who may have seen Youngblom in the area of White Wolf, Pate Valley or the Grand Canyon of The Tuolumne between June 22 and June 25 should contact the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch, the statement said.

Youngblom taught biological sciences at California State University Stanislaus for 31 years. He was an avid outdoorsman and experienced backpacker who took at least one solo backpacking trip each year, said David Evans, the university's dean of the College of Science.

Youngblom was the chair of the Department of Biological Services. His expertise was on genetics and DNA technology, but his focus was on the students, Evans said.

“He was passionate about getting youth and college students interested in science,” Evans said.

Youngblom, who was set to retire in the fall, for years ran a program for middle schoolers called “Dinner with a Scientist” that brought hundreds of young students to the university in Turlock, California. His wife, Janey, was also a genetics professor at Stanislaus State until her retirement, Evans said.

“Our thoughts are with Janey, their family, loved ones, friends, colleagues and students during this sad time,” Evans said in a message to the campus community.

Just for the record the above article indicates that James Youngblom arrived and started his journey on the 22 of June.
The body of James Youngblom, 64, was found in LeConte Falls
June 22
Waxing Gibbous
Illumination: 92%

Interesting. This is an article about a missing hiker in Scotland about the same time -

This quote stood out for me:
"She is an experienced walker and often makes trips alone, but it is very unlike her to be out of contact with friends and family for this length of time."

She was found the next day -

I stumbled over the following on bbc.com:

Police said Ms Buick's death involved no suspicious circumstances.
Ms Buick was described as an experienced hillwalker.

If a 24 year old experienced hillwalker meets an early death in the mountains they will have to declare it an accident and have medical proof otherwise it would be very suspicious...

If a 24 year old experienced hillwalker meets an early death in the mountains they will have to declare it an accident and have medical proof otherwise it would be very suspicious...
Very sad event, whatever the real cause (and articles are usual scanty on details).

Here, there is a detail addition of the Ben Nevis mountain (1,345 meters), itself:

Frequent Fatal Accidents​

Nevis is the highest mountain in Great Britain. It is located in the Scottish Highlands near Loch Linnhe. Fog and snow that appear suddenly often impair visibility and orientation and cause frequent falls and other accidents. The summit of Ben Nevis is covered in mist for 300 days a year. (dark)

@c.a., listened to David yesterday recounting the Yosemite 1967 events (4 people (one event 2 people) within 50 miles in a short time span.) Yes, darn strange.

Wrote up the details of this story for Sott. It doesn't match totally with 411 cases, but pretty strange nonetheless.

Last edited:
Wrote up the details of this story for Sott. It doesn't match totally with 411 cases, but pretty strange nonetheless.

It captures a strange element of some of the Missing 411 cases where the victims suddenly run out of sight into areas they're not supposed to go, sometimes in view of witnesses. Have you emailed Paulides about this case?

Read the article on SOTT, this is bizarre, the eye witness account of the young man riding naked on his bicycle, past her window and then no longer visible, struck me as strange, also, I don't know about anybody else, but it strikes me that a male riding naked on a bike, would be extremely painful, for any distance, it is though, he, to my mind was transported, through another dimensional window. And how on earth did he mange to lose his clothes and the back pack along the way.

To my mind a Paulides incident of note.

Tragic for the family, if this information has been disclosed to the family, how could they wrap their heads around this. A bright, young, intelligent, caring young man lost forever.

Tragic for the family, if this information has been disclosed to the family, how could they wrap their heads around this. A bright, young, intelligent, caring young man lost forever.

Yeah, that's one of things that touched me most about the situation, Noah is 'in a better place', but his mother has spent the last year desperately trying to uncover 'what really happened' to her son, mostly in the form of criticizing the police investigation and trying to dig up things that they did not investigate properly. She has subtly and not-so-subtly implied that it was a sectarian attack on her son, but she herself struggles to find any evidence for that claim. She has garnered a lot of support from the community, with marches etc.

But the police keep coming back to the fact that, for them, this is not a criminal case, no one else was involved, and it is a matter for the coroner, which in itself may pose a problem in terms of disclosure because the coroner's investigation is supposed to explain how Noah was, in effect, the architect of his own death. That's not an easy task to do given the details of the case, and if there is in fact evidence that he wasn't the architect of his own death, but at the same time, 'no one else was involved'.

Back
Top Bottom