Missile or Plane? I can't take it any longer!

Firefly said:
I'm learning a lot about these theories, and for the most part, I believe you have sound ground, but not with this one. It was hit by Flight 77. This writer is correct.
You mean your buddy A-train?

Firefly said:
The radar and tapes have been verified
Absolutely, that's why Pilots for 911 truth just released this report that blows your Flight 77 hit the pentagon arguments out of the water.

twilightpines.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=110&Itemid=67
Pilots for 9/11 Truth said:
ABSTRACT: Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77, which The 9/11 Report claims hit the Pentagon. Analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude. The plane was too high to hit lamp posts and would have flown over the Pentagon, not impacted with its ground floor. This result confirms and strengthens the previous findings of Scholars for 9/11 Truth that no Boeing 757 hit the building.
Firefly said:
, and how do you get around all the ground witnesses? Many of them took photos. None saw a missile. All saw a plane.
What about he taxi driver who was hit by a light pole when Flight 77's wing clipped it just before it crashed into the Pentagon? Two reporters saw it at 50 and 100 feet, also just prior to impact, and a man living in an apartment heard the Jet engines--not a screaming missile--and jumped up to see "the tail of the plane" seconds before the fireball. Pieces of the wreckage were spred all over the ground, and no, I don't believe they were tossed out of a helicopter and made to look like they fell from a plane. Why? There would simply not have been time to land, rip off plane parts and get them to the scene prior to impact! There were also phone calls to loved ones telling them of the Saudi Arabian men who had hijacked the plane. They reported the plane had been turned around and was heading east. None of them said anything about landing anywhere. All these events happened so rapidly, they could not have been orchestrated. Missile trace was discovered at the site? Duh! It's the Pentagon.
As for the rest of what your saying, it is all rather pointless.

Back
Top Bottom