Mind virus

Sol Logos

The Living Force
Got a good little write up for a song I produced (see below): Berigny - Mind Virus (Feat. Bambino & Farisha) - Stereo Stickman. I shared earlier version of the song on another thread but launched offical one last week on Spotify, Apple etc.

A part of the theme is hate. For example, it's easy to notice how so much hate for Trump is "morally" justified. I can't see how hatred will ever bring a more peace into anyone's lives. Even a children sees that :) But I suppose it takes a little while to be infected with the mind virus. Anyway, hope you enjoy the track, if not heard already. Cheers!

Introducing a collaborative release, showcasing three uniquely expressive, talented creatives – Mind Virus is a compelling and powerful new single; one that aptly explores the turmoil and intricacies that have made 2020 what it is.

Berigny, Bambino and Farisha join forces to present this brilliantly interesting soundscape and song. Offering rap verses that literally detail the story-line of this year, and progress onwards to bring in the role of the self, a sense of possibility, the song goes on to lean back and forth between detail and the vagueness and poetry of a melodic hook.

Meanwhile, the rhythm is replaced by piano and strings, fullness replaced by calm and stillness, and the ideas that poured through are given space and time; within which listeners can really consider their impact and weight.

At its core, Mind Virus is not about the physical hit of Covid, but the mental switch so many have experienced that has seen societies and families ripped apart due to anger and disagreements – misaligned opinions and perspectives. The track evolves through these stages, from the literal to the metaphorical, and winds up enveloping listeners in this beautifully chaotic, hypnotic realm of realisation – that we are all as bad as each other, when it comes to belief systems and this ‘my way or the highway’ approach to discussion.

Stunning, a refreshingly contemplative, deep-running, single, with plenty of dynamic and blissful production throughout.

Single out on all platforms November 6th – download or stream it here.

Back
Top Bottom