Military insider talking abouth projects Stargate and Looking glas

I found this video on YouTube, where an ex USA army agent (dissmised 1997) talks about projects Stargate and Looking glass, where always the same results came out: after year 2012 timelines merge and no matter what anyone tries to do against it, the result after this, can not be altered. He calls it great awakening. Just like C's are talking about.

I found this video on YouTube, where an ex USA army agent (dissmised 1997) talks about projects Stargate and Looking glass, where always the same results came out: after year 2012 timelines merge and no matter what anyone tries to do against it, the result after this, can not be altered. He calls it great awakening. Just like C's are talking about.

It is rather well done, but, for what it’s worth, this is my take on it.
Please know, I am not responding out of any judgment, or putting down your impression of the video, I will explain.
This is a very good example of the strange and confusing psychological operations (psyop) that have been going on, and ramping up these past few years, in my opinion.

The video is beautiful, you watch those paradise scenes roll by, while listening to a very gentle voiced, honest sounding man discussing stuff that does, kinda, sorta sound “just like the C’s...” BUT, do you know the details about this man, because that’s where the devil is...in the details.

Have you followed any of the other video links, looked for the cracks and tricks in this “Looking Glass” happy ending story?
The narrator’s name is Bill Woods, maybe he was co opted, Downloaded with info and stuff while drugged, kinda like David Ickes early beginnings, but ol’ Bill is on record somewhere admitting he was spinning stories, never was in the Navy Seals, molested his 11 year old niece, details that add up to a rather messed up and shady kinda guy.

I suspect he is in the center, or inner circle of the “Q” op now, he disappeared in 2016 or 2017....right around the time of the birth of the Q movement, for what it’s worth.
Even just Following the links posted in the side bar of the original video you posted, should get you a bit more info on him, and I look forward to reading about what you think is going on....
Remember, the C’s keep reminding us, “learning is Fun!”

Interesting informations you share, thank you for that. I haven't go after behind sceenes of the narrator, the person puting out his story is anyway anonimous. I'm interested in and following the parapsychological and metaphysical themes since early childhood and I know abouth the psyops dark side. But everything in this existance has it. I just found the theme interesting, for most the outcome, they claime poped up after 2012. Thank you, once more, sincerly for your research and informations shared.

Back
Top Bottom