Microscopic view?

Color

Jedi Council Member
There's one thing which 'bothers' me for some time now and would like to ask here and get some network perspective on the issue.
Is there any thread here on the forum or any informations known among the Cass and it's site members, which is concerning the matter of, as I call it, with no other, better or more common, name for it - the microscopic view? Let me explain what I mean by that term:

It's like if one's look into a hair string, for example, and then happening ZOOM, like... the picture, the view, is zooming fast and then the one looks at the very hair string in the microscope view, seeing the cells and all the structure with his own eyes...

I'm lacking the proper name for what I'm describing, so it can be a good reason why not being able to use the search function of the forum properly... Any ideas or suggestions?

And what is so particular about ZOOM? Zoom is a zoom. Some people suggest that if you zoom far enough - you will see ... galaxies. But is this true? Who knows.

ark said:
And what is so particular about ZOOM? Zoom is a zoom. Some people suggest that if you zoom far enough - you will see ... galaxies. But is this true? Who knows.
Hmm, I guess I wasn't good at describing... I was talking about looking without using a microscope, just with your eyes and being able to see it.

Color said:
Hmm, I guess I wasn't good at describing... I was talking about looking without using a microscope, just with your eyes and being able to see it.
I don't know about the microscopic view at the moment. But, it would seem that your perceptions are changing or being adjusted due to your learning. This kind of ability seems, in my opinion, to be part of a 4D Bleedthrough.

Perhaps that is what you were experiencing? If so, well then...as C's once said, "get used to it." (osit)

ark said:
And what if you zoom at certain galaxy, you end up being there, at least in 4D. "Zoom" in 3D is where you need technology to see (linear) and in 4D is where you would go (teleportation?). Hmm, who knows...I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Zadius Sky said:
I don't know about the microscopic view at the moment. But, it would seem that your perceptions are changing or being adjusted due to your learning. This kind of ability seems, in my opinion, to be part of a 4D Bleedthrough.

Perhaps that is what you were experiencing? If so, well then...as C's once said, "get used to it." (osit)
It happened to me once, spontaneously and it scared me a big time :/ It took me a while to even understand what happened, but then, after a first shock, I remembered it looks familiar and then thought of the school projects, while looking through the microscope... I did a search for the microscope images of what I saw, to see if 'fits'. And it was a perfect match. Then I got even more confused, cause I've heard of people claiming they can 'read' your body, for finding the illness and such, but I understood it like they are claiming to 'see it' on some other level, like auras or fields and so on... Didn't hear about seeing things on 'psychical' level. So I'm asking about it, if there's some saying about that....

I have to say that after I tried to do it, on purpose, and the same thing happened, but it's completely crazy feeling and too weird, I felt weak and really dizzy after just few minutes 'playing' with it.... So I didn't try nor it happened again.

Hi Ivana,
Maybe for start you should try to gather more data about this experience.
How long this altered view lasted? What were you doing when this happened?
What was your state of mind or emotional state when this happened? Were you using any psychotropic substances, during that period - not necessarily on the same day when this happened?
I know of people on dope describing similar things.

New Age Freaks would say - your DNA is unlocking and these shifts in perception will be more and more frequent. Although such explanation would be appealing to most people ( who wouldn't wanna a be superhero) so far I had no success finding any source providing some hard data or scientific evidence these DNA changes are indeed happening in humans nowadays.
There is even some quack medical doctor in America who has a clinic where they are supposed to augment
these changes with snazzy website and all.

Deckard said:
Hi Ivana,
Maybe for start you should try to gather more data about this experience.
Like taking a scientific approach ;-) I did that, back then when it happened.. I'll share some if anyone interested.
Deckard said:
How long this altered view lasted? What were you doing when this happened?
What was your state of mind or emotional state when this happened?
The results I got, from looking into the very same and some other questions about it, were:
It lasted what seemed to me as a minute, but I could be wrong, since the first time I didn't check and the second time I was too dizzy to pay attention at the clock after, I simply lay down, closed my eyes and rest. But both times I was very relaxed. The first time it was 'triggered' while laying next to my daughter and waiting for her to fall into deeper sleep... I was just laying there, looking at her and it happened, like falling into some hole, rapid zooming and then surprisingly looking at the cell structure of her hair string (although I didn't understand what is going on at the very moment, just after I recovered from the shock).

The second time I was sitting and relaxing and got the courage to try it, and it happened, the same, just that I was looking at my hand (not a pretty site, the view of my skin actually grossed me)... The thing with my eyes, while doing it, was something like when u try to focus on those 3D images, not accutall focusing, more of 'letting go' the focus, and my perception-view simply blurred and then fallows the sharp zoom.

Deckard said:
Were you using any psychotropic substances, during that period - not necessarily on the same day when this happened?
I know of people on dope describing similar things.
Never tried dope (guess that's heroin?) in my life and in that period I was still breastfeeding my daughter and wasn't even drinking any alcohol for 2 years in a role, and certainly not using any kind of drougs...

Deckard said:
New Age Freaks would say - your DNA is unlocking and these shifts in perception will be more and more frequent. Although such explanation would be appealing to most people ( who wouldn't wanna a be superhero) so far I had no success finding any source providing some hard data or scientific evidence these DNA changes are indeed happening in humans nowadays.
There is even some quack medical doctor in America who has a clinic where they are supposed to augment
these changes with snazzy website and all.
I never even thought of feeling 'special because of that experience, I didn't share it with anyone till now, and I don't feel ready to explore it in a way of doing that again... It happened 8 years ago and I still don't consider the option of trying it again. It's ok to warn me about those things and thank you, but those were never the issue within my perception of the whole thing. As far as the DNA changing, it is an idea as any other, I'm not taking it into consideration, cause I can't have any proof of that theory and it changes nothing as far as the facts go.

I was not asking the name in a sense of definition for it, I was wondering if anyone is familiar whit something like that and if it was discussed here, or if anyone found something like that within some literature, cause I would like to hear if someone 'braver' than me went further and explored more about it...

well I really do like the idea of DNA unlocking , but therein is the danger. Therefore I am trying to be we extra critical about it.
I was referring to hashish and marijuana as dope, well at least thats how we use to call it.

Why are you afraid to experiment with this microscopic view. What scares you the most?

Hi, Color.

Well, I didn't have such deep and detailed experience, but something alike. Namely, after reading The Wave online version (cannot recall chapter) I have step out on my balcony to think about what I've just read. It was night, maybe 9 or 10 p.m. last spring. Moon was 3/4 fool with few stars sparkling through thick city air. I was lean against my house wall, thinking of profoundness of what I've just read. With corner of my aye I saw moon become slightly bigger in part of a second. Now, that was weird I thought and focus my view to moon. And then suddenly in small part of second I've got this zoom in sensation. Like I was zooming in with camcorder. Like I was flying towards moon. In addition, my surrounding look like it was illuminated and it may sound funny I thing that source of this illumination was my head! Parts of my head, right above ears inside felt strange. Instantly I freak out. I've got so scared, my heart start pounding wild and everything cease. I'm shaking even now typing this.

I don't know what was that. Perhaps I'm just making noise on this forum, but I muss share this with someone and I find this only place for.

Color
I'm living in Zagreb too. Maybe we can exchange e-mails because my English isn't good so I can describe this event more detailed in Croatian?

Hope I helped a little?

Since English isn't my speaking language I apologize for errors.

Deckard said:
well I really do like the idea of DNA unlocking , but therein is the danger. Therefore I am trying to be we extra critical about it.
I was referring to hashish and marijuana as dope, well at least thats how we use to call it.

Why are you afraid to experiment with this microscopic view. What scares you the most?
Hi,

I'm sorry again for not being clear about the DNA unlocking, I wasn't talking about pushing the whole idea away, the matter of DNA is interesting (to say at least) and I was reading a lot about it here and within the Cass site, but I was rather trying to say that even if it IS that - it changes nothing ,as far as those experiences of zooming, cause I can not 'experiment' and explore the issue on that level.. It's a background possible explanation, I do take that into considering.

As I said about the drugs - I didn't use any (and I thought the dope is a word for heroin only, so now I know more), I wasn't even going out for more than 3 years in that period of my life, so I wasn't inhaling other's dope-smoke either... Also I didn't use any pills or medications, so I can sign off those influences.

Maybe to say here that the 'feeling' I got/have about this 'viewing' is that it's something that can be controlled and I am making a wild guess here but from my experience, the second time I tried it, I was able to 'turn it on' and playing a bit with it, like zooming out and then zooming back in... Since then I know the feeling of 'starting to happen' and when I sense of falling into it, I snap out and it stops right away. But as I said, it only 'triggers' when being completely still and relaxed.

The reason why I won't doing it again is because:

1) I have no trustful person, I can share this thing with and to ask to be by my side while 'experimenting', and the feeling itself if really bizarre and so intense... I felt very dizzy and like throwing up after the second time, I do have a heavy motion-sickness, all of my life, and this felt like after ridding on some train of the death in the theme park...

2) After the teenage period, when I was exploring all sorts of 'mystic' stuff and after having some 'out of body experiences' and 'falling into a space' and hearing clear voice during TM meditations - I stopped it all. Every lil thing I tried, more like fun-exploring than expecting some intense experience - ended up with some bizarre happening and it didn't feel right. It scared me a big time. So - I stopped and avoid any of that.

Now, years after, when found the Cass and SOTT site, I am glad I had a common sense back then and stopped it all. When learning about all the COINTELPRO projects - I can easily understand, finally, why all those new age crowd seemed so 'wrong' to me. I was interesting a lot about what they were claiming, but I was never 'a follower' or much of a people person, for that matter... I never felt good within the group, but with those New Age groups I had a definitive bad feeling. Actually, they all seemed to me as pretending to be 'loving' and relaxed, 'easy', while I sensed a huge amount of aggression/manipulation beneath the surface... Growing up with aggressive and manipulative dictator made very sensitive of those attributes in others...

So, since I had no one to trust and to share all those, I left it alone, cause I was fighting all of my childhood to keep the cool head and clear thinking, while surrounded with madness, and I was not willing to trade or even risk loosing that for some 'cool' experience. Hope that answers your question :)

Regulattor said:
With corner of my aye I saw moon become slightly bigger in part of a second. Now, that was weird I thought and focus my view to moon. And then suddenly in small part of second I've got this zoom in sensation. Like I was zooming in with camcorder. Like I was flying towards moon.
Maybe we are both trying to find the proper words for explaining the same sensation, I donno..

I compared it with 'falling into a hole' because when it starts - it's happening so fast, although I can clearly see the view of each step of zooming- it's contradictive, I know, but that's how it was. Like I had 2 different 'times': one was going really fast (my surrounding was disappearing and spinning (not the best word for it but don't know how else to say it) and made me dizzy; but the other 'time' was really slow, the time within the point of my focus, and alouding me to observe each closer step of aproach... huh, I hope this makes some sense :/

And since everything around disappears from your spectra, like being in one of those warp-holes from tv shows, I applied an explanation of falling into it. But, it's also as valid description of 'being dragged' to it or 'flying towards', as you said it... Just that... when one says flaying - it applies the ability to see your surrounding at the same time, while flying to a certain goal, and that was not the case with me, as I tried to draw it above.

Regulattor said:
In addition, my surrounding look like it was illuminated and it may sound funny I thing that source of this illumination was my head! Parts of my head, right above ears inside felt strange. Instantly I freak out. I've got so scared, my heart start pounding wild and everything cease. I'm shaking even now typing this.
It may be the similar to 'warp' experience, I tried to describe above? I also got the intense pressure inside of my head after a while, so I stopped. And my eyes were kind of hurting after, so I needed to close them.

Regulattor said:
I don't know what was that. Perhaps I'm just making noise on this forum, but I muss share this with someone and I find this only place for.
Well, this is also the first time I discussed it with anyone, although I still have my doubts about it all, if there's anything good to explore within, or is it some mind-game I fell into. But, anyhow, I feel better once I said it 'out loud', for what is worth, cause here it won't be treated as instantly "great revelation" and I also hope no one will get this as looking for attention or even worst - making things up in order to 'look special'. As I said, it's not something I heard about and there for would like to share it and, eventually, get some more data, if possible, from others.

Regulattor said:
Color
I'm living in Zagreb too. Maybe we can exchange e-mails because my English isn't good so I can describe this event more detailed in Croatian?
You have e-mail link here on the forum, as far as I know it's working fine, so feel free to send me Croatian description of it, but also I believe it's better to share it here on the forum, for anyone to see. And... I find your English quite good, maybe it's more about missing a proper description, within any language, to describe something like those experiences ;)

Also, you are welcome to join Deckard and me in CRO-translation group, we are lacking people, if not ready to translate, maybe to do some proofreading, it would be as useful as well :D

observer said:
Sounds like some sort of focused OBE to me.
OBE? I guess you're referring to an Out of Body Experience?

Ummm... If asking me to find a proper term for it, I wouldn't call it that. Cause... I was aware of my body, at least of my head, I can guarantee for that. So I don't think that would be a suitable term for it.

Color said:
Regulattor said:
Color
You have e-mail link here on the forum, as far as I know it's working fine, so feel free to send me Croatian description of it, but also I believe it's better to share it here on the forum, for anyone to see. And... I find your English quite good, maybe it's more about missing a proper description, within any language, to describe something like those experiences ;)
Absolutely agree! I guess I better grab my dictionary and 3xw.answers.com and start working because I have few more "weird" experiences to share.

Back
Top Bottom