Methane now bubbling from Beaufort Sea

Appollynon

Jedi Master
Caught this posting below (linked from on Ubransurvival) on an ongoing outgassing event relating to the methane deposits bubbling from Beaufort Sea. I didn't want to post this as news, and cannot get the full PDF version of the research as I am not a member of the site. I thought it worth posting as it seems like more and more people are discussing and finding evidence of methane hydrates and increased methane emissions due to the rising global temperatures. If there is proof of methane venting in this one area that is being researched, then it is likley that there is more venting of this sort going on in areas where there is a large amount of trapped meathane in hydrates and permafrost.

Link here
http://www(dot)vivelecanada(dot)ca/article(dot)php/2007012918482645

Remotely Operated Vehicle observations revealed streams of methane-rich gas bubbles coming from the crests of pingo-like-features (PLFs) – due to warm water influx. We offer a scenario of how PLFs may be growing offshore as a result of gas pressure associated with gas hydrate decomposition.

Pretty creepy. If you haven't already, read "Mother of Storms." That one will make your hair stand on end!

With all of this evidence of the escape of methane from the oceans, seas and lakes which is a huge contributor of global warming; it makes me wonder why scientists are now coming out saying that pressure is being put on them to cover-up the human-created global warming scenario. The big push is on to justify that it is we humans who are causing all of this. This may be true, but the real truth to why we are experiencing global warming is still being hidden from the public.

After reading this SotT Article, I now wonder if it is not the alternative energy people pushing to make it more viable for us to go to alternative energy. I am not against this at all and think that it is something that we really should be doing. But the fact that human-caused global warming is being tauted as THE reason for global warming and that it is the CO2 emmisions causing the global warming, that the repression of the cyclical nature of this phenomenon, and the ensuing ice age that has typically followed said cycle is being prevented from being viewed by the public. Or is there another agenda at work here, too. For those of you not familiar with this concept, please read this article
Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow I don't know. All I can see is that someone is really pushing for this human-caused global warming to be accepted as THE cause of it all.

At least, this is how I see it for now.

Lynne said:
All I can see is that someone is really pushing for this human-caused global warming to be accepted as THE cause of it all.

I agree with you. They want that we pay for what they have done in polluting the planet. Moreover, if we focus on that global warning by human, we won't search for another reason. They want to trap us in that direction because they are after something else.

Lynne said:
With all of this evidence of the escape of methane from the oceans, seas and lakes which is a huge contributor of global warming; it makes me wonder why scientists are now coming out saying that pressure is being put on them to cover-up the human-created global warming scenario. The big push is on to justify that it is we humans who are causing all of this. This may be true, but the real truth to why we are experiencing global warming is still being hidden from the public.
Lynne,
I think there is a reason why this agenda is being pushed as I've mentioned before in the topic linked to below.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2093&p=1

Here's an exert of what I'm thinking at the moment.

I said:
My current thinking is that there seems to be a flood of new energy entering our planet which is affecting both the global climate, and tectonic movemements (meaning earthquake activity as well as volcanic and magmatic activity). The only explanation for this new energy entering our solar system would be one of four possibilities as far as my research seems to suggest.

1- A large influx in potential energy coming from the swarming of comets in close vacintiy to our Solar system and imparting massive amounts of energy (though this would have to be a huge number of comets as I don't belive they can account for the sheer amounts of new energy bombarding our planet system if unless their numbers are scarily high).

2- A massive upsurge in activity from the Sun (although as I'm aware we are now in somewhat of a solar minimum according to the experts I've been reading up on).

3- A previously unknown or undeclared sister star to our own sun bringing a whole gamut of of gravitational wave anomalies and energies (which I don't think we have experienced for a very long time in this area of the cosmos).

4- The Wave phenomenon that is talked about in the Wave series of books on site and maybe being affected by "the ripples in the pond" so to speak.

In fact thinking about it more, I could see how such programming could be used by our Space Brothers to make us feel guilty and responsible for the cataclysm and chaos to come (and the death and chaos of our past). In this way they could come down and say "Hey, all this death and earth upheaval is the fault of you pesky little humans interfering where you ought not to be. But hey we forgive you and have a plan to rescue you from it all before it's to late for you. So take us by the hand and follow us to the new hen houses we wish to keep you in untill were ready to consume you".
Im likley wrong on most accounts, but it bears serious research and time thinking about it like you say. It may also be possible that our entire twin-sun solar system with all the attendant comets may be passing through an incredibly energetic region of space, which could itself be causing the warming of the planetary system were a part of.

I've also noticed that in my own close family's waking consioseness, they are being programmed with so much of this global warming myth, that a great deal of their time is spent worrying about it. My mom in particular (as well as my sister and her boyfriend) are trying to spend a great deal of time recycling, going green and generally doing things that make themselves feel better about the state that "we've" got our planet into. Its a very effective way of keeping the masses focused on a truth hidden between layers of lies, whilst hiding objective truth from us and letting us make up our own minds.

I think it is good that a large amount of the population are trying to recycle more, and live a more ecologically friendly and sustainable lifestyle, and I think you have a good point about the alternative energy industry trying to push products. However I think if the players in that industry wielded any sort of power over politics/media as the oil merchants do, then I think we would have become far less reliant on oil already and have a large abundance of alternative energy sources in the media to schoose to retrofit our accomodations and transport with.

Thanks for the tip on Global Superstorm Laura, its one of my top priorities on my "to read list" after I finish Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, which I'm finding fascinating (again thanks, as it was yourself and the C's who got me interested in this book).

"A massive destabilization of the methane hydrates caused for example by an increase of 1 or 2°C of the temperature of the oceans, which is completely compatible with the current models climatic, risk to produce a catastrophic increase in atmospheric gases for purpose of greenhouse. Such a destabilization could also cause immense underwater landslides on the continental slope, involving very important tsunamis which would affect the bordering populations. It could be there two of the catastrophic effects of the current global warming caused by an increase in atmospheric gases for purpose of greenhouse "
P-A Bourque, University of Laval, Quebec

I see also that when 1 cm3 of methane hydrate are melting it can released 167 cm3 of methane !!!

Apollynon said:
Thanks for the tip on Global Superstorm Laura, its one of my top priorities on my "to read list
Please re-check what I wrote. It was not "Global Superstorm," it was "Mother of Storms." Very different.

Thanks for the reminder on your article, Appollynon. You have brought up some very good points, osit.

One of them being that here is one more way to lure in the public to welcome those pesky 'space brothers' to save our butts and give us a whole new leadership to follow along the path of sacrifice.

Appollynon said:
However I think if the players in that industry wielded any sort of power over politics/media as the oil merchants do, then I think we would have become far less reliant on oil already and have a large abundance of alternative energy sources in the media to schoose to retrofit our accomodations and transport with.
What if the players in the clean energy industry are the same as in the oil industry. For example in Portugal (I don't known if this happens in other countries, it is likely so) the biggest national oil industry company is starting to venture in the construction and running of eolic energy parks. Of course this doesn’t explain it all.
This is actually, like it is for you I think, a bit of an enigma for me. Why would they hide the real causes, because by blaming mankind people will eventually, like Appollyon said, have a more “green consciousness" which is a good thing for the planet in general (in general because there are other big problems with our selves and our planet that are also discussed in this forum).
So what they are hiding could be huge.

Green_Manalishi said:
What if the players in the clean energy industry are the same as in the oil industry. For example in Portugal (I don't known if this happens in other countries, it is likely so) the biggest national oil industry company is starting to venture in the construction and running of eolic energy parks.
It sounds like the Protocols, article 13, where the same dominating entities control the mainstream medias and the so-called alternative medias.

As far as alternative energies are concerned the situation in France seems similar to the one you noticed in Portugal. EDF (the now private French electricity company) and Total (a major oil and gaz corporation) are considered as being the leader in alternative energies development. Looking at the fruits one can wonder where all the announced investments, projects and mediatized coming results have gone.

For years, there's been at lot of intentions, speeches and wishes about alternative energies, but all I see around are oil propelled cars, heavily polluting plants and nuclear power stations.

Lynne said:

After reading this SotT Article, I now wonder if it is not the alternative energy people pushing to make it more viable for us to go to alternative energy. I am not against this at all and think that it is something that we really should be doing. But the fact that human-caused global warming is being tauted as THE reason for global warming and that it is the CO2 emmisions causing the global warming, that the repression of the cyclical nature of this phenomenon, and the ensuing ice age that has typically followed said cycle is being prevented from being viewed by the public. Or is there another agenda at work here, too. For those of you not familiar with this concept, please read this article
Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow I don't know. All I can see is that someone is really pushing for this human-caused global warming to be accepted as THE cause of it all.

If we're responsible for climate change on Earth, then who's responsible for the higher temperatures on
Mars and other planets in our solar system? Hint - what do they all have in common? Our sun!!!!

gandalf said:
If we're responsible for climate change on Earth, then who's responsible for the higher temperatures on
Mars and other planets in our solar system? Hint - what do they all have in common? Our sun!!!!
Yes. We agree - have you even read Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow - I think you may find it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom