Message The vision of Nathan, a 15-year-old secular Jewish boy, on World War III

Avec le recul, je me demande si cela a vraiment un intérêt ?... Qu'en pensez vous ?...

With hindsight, I wonder if this really has any interest?... What do you think?...

I have read the article you attached about this child's experience and I am left with what he says that in "heaven", small acts that we do not give importance to, are enormous achievements or enormous failures.

And I would add that these matters are so difficult here, that those who reincarnate can perfectly commit enormous failures, where in another life they were enormous achievements.

Such is the power of oblivion and illusion on earth.

The rest of what the boy talks about is a medley of religious quotes from various sources about the end of the world, which can be interpreted in many ways.

However, it has made me reflect on the fact that God loves us in a way that we will only know after death, but those who voluntarily come here to get closer to him, for me they have given proof of a love gigantic to God.

You only have to remember everything you have gone through in your life until today.

Hello PERLOU,
Questions about the future often go unanswered with an "open" or "no as soon as baby" from the Cs. Now it is conceivable that the tragic events unfolding in Gaza could be the trigger for the third world war wanted by the empire and channel the ire of the nations against Israel. I find interesting the theory that Obama is Gog, descended from Muslim forebears, and would ultimately turn the United States against Israel.
Wouldn't a question to C be inappropriate, perhaps on the percentage of truth of the prediction and its details?

i read the text. what i extracted was that the vision of the boy is a typical near death experience, as credible as other nde reports. what he predicted, in 2016, might correlate with what is now happenig in israel. i suggest that his vision is as valuable as other visions.
i thank perlou for having brought up this subject.

Back
Top Bottom