Message from myself???

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ok, I'd forgotton about this until it happened again recently (either yesterday or the day before).
My left shoelace broke a few weeks back....so I replaced it and it broke again within a day.....and it broke again a day or two ago :huh:
I don't know if this is just coincidence or something more (like mkrnhr breaking pipe thread)?

I've been thinking heavily about my health issues, and the last break occurred whilst thinking about possibly not getting enough/replacing lost metal/minerals my body needed....the previous day when I had come up with this as an idea of what may be wrong with me (and having a multimineral supplement that night really did help) I stepped into the kitchen to get the multimineral pills, turned the light on only to have one go pop and cut the power to all the lights in the house.....

So uhm....coincidence or is a message trying to get through I'm not hearing/understanding??? :huh:
If so, any idea what the message is....as its being lost on me.

Have you left any shoelaces hanging out in your life that could trip you?

You know, I couldn't think of anything to start with.....
It wasn't until I remembered a dream from the night the light went pop and I'd taken the multimineral....the next day my shoelace broke when I was doing up up like the last ones.....
I should have writtern it down in my dream journal but it was so random I thought nothing of it.....I should mention that the dreams I have recorded have a reoccurring theme of being driven by fear, and of being fixed/narrow in my view of things....the part about my narrow/fixed view could not be emphasised enough (whenever I stopped and took and overview/different view things got better/became clearer in the dreams)

I was an act on Britain's got talent (or Americas got talent :P.....its that pop idol spin of type show). I was blind, and my act was navigating around three chairs just by using feel (from energy projected about a foot from my left? hand). It was discussed what would happen if one chair was moved and out of 'line of sight' for my hand.
The next obstacle to navigate was a box steel frame 3d maze.....there where no walls, just opening that where either the right size to navigate through or to small for me to fit......the point being that (and it was rather blatant message I see now) if you looked at it properly from all angles, the path through was Really easy to navigate......using my method of being blind and using my hands energy to navigate (effectively by touch without touching the object) would be impossible....or at least vastly inefficient with lots of missreadings and false positives etc etc due to the framework of the structure that required navigating.....

Back stage I found out I could actually see :rolleyes:

I guess that's it...actually practicing looking at things properly and standing back....looking at things objectively...that's what will trip me up if I don't get out of my narrow view of the world.
I think? :huh: I will try and look at this from all angles.

The dream continued with the next act (or was it my next act?), coming back from back stage with my magnesium oil wondering what it was to be used for...only to spot two large muscly guys on stage waiting to be oiled down...err no thanks...I turned round and went back stage again :lol:
My girlfriend keeps ribbing me about dreams like that :rolleyes:
That's why I initially dismissed the dream....not sure I want to know what the message from that part of the dream means...not quite sure why I'm scared to look either

Hi RedFox. Fwiw, and I could be way wrong, but my impression is of a connection between the dream(s) and the first, second and last line in your signature, as something that is meaningful to you and is being processed in some way (whatever it is I don't know). I know that's not very helpful, but it's all that occurs to me. :)

Bud said:
Hi RedFox. Fwiw, and I could be way wrong, but my impression is of a connection between the dream(s) and the first, second and last line in your signature, as something that is meaningful to you and is being processed in some way (whatever it is I don't know). I know that's not very helpful, but it's all that occurs to me. :)
Thanks Bud.....that actually seems quite useful...I don't often read my own signature!
Not sure I'm quite at the bottom of this yet....I dreamt of driving down a dual carrage way a few nights ago only to spot at the last minute (my vision was blurry) a black pickup truck had pulled out of a lay by and parked its self sideways across my lane! My girlfriends car (in front of me) pulled into the other lane, I followed and barely missed it....I didn't check the lane was clear before pulling into it though....something I keep forgetting to do in real life (I had a near miss pulling onto the dual carrage way on my way home a few days before that by not checking properly)... :/

Based on what you've said, maybe the shoelace imagery is telling you to "loosen up" on restrictions to your worldview; don't keep your foundation (represented by your foot) so "tied down"? I'm not sure of this. I wonder why it's the left foot, specifically? Maybe regarding the lights going out, maybe you're more "in the dark" than you realize, thus the necessity of loosening and letting go of expectations? Are you focusing so much on the multimineral idea that you might be blind to other clues? I'm not saying that the multimineral idea is wrong, though; maybe it is taking up more of your awareness than it needs to? The magnesium oil in your dream may relate to or symbolize the multimineral idea you've had. Could the muscled men represent some unappealing task or possibility you've been avoiding?

This is just brainstorming out loud on my part, I'm not sure what it's worth.

Best wishes in getting to the bottom of this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom