Meditation advice ?

Hello, it would be wise to take a step back, and read High Strangeness or other of Laura's material covering ufology, and Hostage to the Devil, which can show how dangerous some phenomena can be, and how we can be deceived by intelligences that may not have our best interests at heart. In understanding how these things may hurt us, what the pitfalls are, and how to work on ourselves, we gain knowledge, which will protect us. Among the new age crowd, the number of people that see things in meditation and find themselves special are a dime a dozen, and not one of them believes they're being deceived, so caution in this regards pays off dividends.
Hi Temperance :) Thanks for your advice. I have spent a lot of time contemplating exactly what you have suggested, and I will definitely read the High Strangeness information. The main point if my post really was to just get some advice about whether or not I was on the right track. I didn't come away feeling special or anything. More like I went "home" and I certainly didn't post to state to others that I was somehow special ! Thanks again for your advicve :)

To add to what Temperance has posted, I'd like to post the following. But, please note, we are not saying that you think you are special, nor that you don't question what you are experiencing. Kudos to you, in fact, if you are questioning these things. But, it never hurts to repeat for all of those who are new to the forum, and, also, those who just haven't thought about these things before so that they are aware that certain things are dangerous and should be kept in mind.

From The Sufi Path of Knowledge by Chittick, Ibn al ‘Arabi says:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after "intimate communion with God." Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. No person familiar with the teachings of Sufism would dare lay himself open to such forces...

And, then, there is this that Laura discusses in The Wave I (which I strongly suggest that you read that whole series if you haven't already) speaking of the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

I think that it is very important to know about the forces that inhabit other dimensions and densities because they are not all wonderful spiritual beings that want to guide and help us. Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers could not be more applicable than in cases like these.

I am hoping someone can give me some pointers or advice, or at least some explanation on this experience I had during a meditation.

Here's some background info :

As far as I know, meditation boils down to two types of approaches:

Inner silence, and Visualization. I learned and practiced the Inner silence. It was to help going to sleep, and help it did. I basically ended up with this method : Eyes closed, Relax the body, count my breaths (i.e give "monkey brain something to do" then try to make what I see in my mind and before my eyes blank, or black for as long as I can, and when I notice my mind wandering, just reset and continue.

At first it was hard to do this for any good length of time. I found I could only do it for for a few minutes, if that, then realize images are there again and my mind wandering. Then re-focus to keep the mind empty. But after a few tries, usually I end up asleep, probably from expending mental energy focusing.

So I used this for years, and got better and better at sustaining the "empty mind" for longer and longer periods. It also greatly helped my concentration in day to day activities.

I stopped doing it for a few years, since I didn't need it, and it didn't work as well as it used to to get me to sleep, but then I was in a new situation which was stressful, so I started using it again.

It was a few years after that I read a meditation guide that was very similar, yet was slightly different. The difference was that after you have given "monkey brain something to do" you shift your focus - though not quite focus, more like your "peripheral attention" to the point between your eyebrows, or just above. After almost a year, meditating in his way, I started feeling tingling on my forehead between my eyebrows - what I thought were bugs, like sand flies, so I started spraying fly spray etc. I would find the dead bugs sometimes. But it still worked for sleep. The more I did it, the more the tingling concentrated, into a point.

Eventually something interesting happened : All of a sudden I was immersed in what seemed like a bright white cloud, like being in thick fog, and there's headlight beams coming at you, and there's no direction, just like a swirling bright white all around.

So, I left that for a few months. My next attempt was similar, and I managed to "move" though the "white fog", then it was dark again, like outer space, floating around (or I may have been interrupted)

One point to make here is that I found that anticipation of anything immediately stops any progress in doing this "moving" through and exploring things in this way. But if you just let it flow, with no expectation (just the question / intent in your mind) then interesting things start to happen.

I also found the most important aspect of meditation is the intent of the meditation - what do you seek, or want answers to ? Don't anticipate anything, just let it come, sort of like asking a question, but not expecting the answer you want. There needs to be a purpose for it, a question for an answer to be given.

Anyway, The next one was the doozy.

I moved through the "white fog" and then I was in what looked like outer space, looking at a nebula. Kind of like the "crab" nebula. So I "Moved" towards it, and there was a point where I got this immense, and I mean really intense feeling of "coming home" and familiarity, and I remember thinking "Oh my God! I remember you! I'm back home!" and I felt like I was home, and it was like that comforting, and familiar feeling like when you get home after being away for a while, except multiplied a million times.

Then I "Moved" toward the nebula. Then the answer to my intent came. My intent was "What am I" And I was presented with (very hard to describe) I could see a winding tube, kind of like Dr. Who, but there were panels with moving images on the inside of people in various lives doing stuff, what I sensed were past lifetimes, showing the people I have been. The tube seemed to stretch on forever, and all around me I could sense everything was inherently connected, that nothing in the universe is "apart"

Then a vibration started growing, and emotion grew so intense I had no option but to "disconnect" and stop.

This intense emotion affected me for months afterwards, such that I was scared to even try anything like that again.
I'm tempted to try again because "they" keep telling me to meditate, but the intensity of the experience seems like I could never handle it again.

Any tips, pointers or advice would be most welcome !

Thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds like you had a very interesting Out Of Body Experience (OOBE) as a result of your meditation.

A few things come to mind.

Yes it would behoove one to read Laura's book on UFOs and take precautions while exploring unknown realms and communicating with sentient beings residing in other dimensions.

If you want to read some books regarding OOBEs triggered by meditation, I suggest you try Jurgen Ziewe's Vistas of Infinity. Jurgen Ziewe is a meditator who also spontaneously began experiencing OOBEs and has chronicled his journeys from over 40 years of practice. This book may be right up your alley and is quite a startling read.

You may also find it interesting that DMT users also describe some very similar experiences as your own - those of being shot up into the universe, a feeling of coming home, strong emotions and clarity etc. Although I personally don't recommend taking DMT (as the Cs say, psychedelics abridge free will) and you are already doing it naturally - through meditation, without the help of any psychedelic substance. Maybe the brain is producing its own neurotransmitter that functions like the DMT. (You can read more about the experiences of the DMT users and theories in Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule.)

Usually in the system of chakras, the third eye chakra (the point between the eyebrows) is represented as white in color and I find it curious that you a saw a bright white-coloured swirling cloud.

3 June 1995
(L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density contemplation level?

A: Close.

Maybe it's a chakra or a portal that lets you pass into other densities?

Finally, in Buddhist Thervada texts on meditation, meditators describe seeing a nimitta or a sign - usually seen as a bright light, luminious field, or subtle image, as the meditation deepens, before the attainment of progressive stages of meditative absorption/ jhanas. But the Buddhists mostly speak about it in reference to breath meditation, ie when a meditator focuses on breath as the object of meditation. After some time of concentrating on the breath, the perception of one's breath transforms into a visual nimitta. Fwiw you can read all about nimitta and how to use it aid and develop the meditation jhanas in Sheila Catherine's practical meditation manual based on Burmese Buddhist teachings - Wisdom Wide and Deep.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds like you had a very interesting Out Of Body Experience (OOBE) as a result of your meditation.

A few things come to mind.

Yes it would behoove one to read Laura's book on UFOs and take precautions while exploring unknown realms and communicating with sentient beings residing in other dimensions.

If you want to read some books regarding OOBEs triggered by meditation, I suggest you try Jurgen Ziewe's Vistas of Infinity. Jurgen Ziewe is a meditator who also spontaneously began experiencing OOBEs and has chronicled his journeys from over 40 years of practice. This book may be right up your alley and is quite a startling read.

You may also find it interesting that DMT users also describe some very similar experiences as your own - those of being shot up into the universe, a feeling of coming home, strong emotions and clarity etc. Although I personally don't recommend taking DMT (as the Cs say, psychedelics abridge free will) and you are already doing it naturally - through meditation, without the help of any psychedelic substance. Maybe the brain is producing its own neurotransmitter that functions like the DMT. (You can read more about the experiences of the DMT users and theories in Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule.)

Usually in the system of chakras, the third eye chakra (the point between the eyebrows) is represented as white in color and I find it curious that you a saw a bright white-coloured swirling cloud.

Maybe it's a chakra or a portal that lets you pass into other densities?

Finally, in Buddhist Thervada texts on meditation, meditators describe seeing a nimitta or a sign - usually seen as a bright light, luminious field, or subtle image, as the meditation deepens, before the attainment of progressive stages of meditative absorption/ jhanas. But the Buddhists mostly speak about it in reference to breath meditation, ie when a meditator focuses on breath as the object of meditation. After some time of concentrating on the breath, the perception of one's breath transforms into a visual nimitta. Fwiw you can read all about nimitta and how to use it aid and develop the meditation jhanas in Sheila Catherine's practical meditation manual based on Burmese Buddhist teachings - Wisdom Wide and Deep.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for taking the time to reply Chris :) I like the sound of the book Vistas of infinity. A couple of details I forgot to give in my initial post was : I had read the Ra material, and although Ra had never directly stated it, it was inferred multiple times, and that is the combination of meditation using the indigo-ray/third eye chakra, which is what I did.

Second is I actually did this meditation a few times before, and arrived at the bright white-coloured swirling cloud, and I learned that it is like a gate; it's a place to pause, and ask a question (not sure of any other functions yet) but if you ask a question, it cannot have any expectation or anticipation along with it. If there is, nothing will happen. If your _intention_ is pure, you will have your answer.

Also, I'm convinced meditation should be a kind of personal development thing. One type, method or technique may not be the best way for others. We need to find our own way "up the mountain"

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to reply Chris :) ..that is the combination of meditation using the indigo-ray/third eye chakra, which is what I did...
Can you describe this form of meditation? Were you visualizing a color at the location of the third eye or were you simply aware of your the area between the brows? Or was it something else?

Can you describe this form of meditation? Were you visualizing a color at the location of the third eye or were you simply aware of your the area between the brows? Or was it something else?
Yeah, sure. It's in the category of a "seedless" meditation, so the idea is to empty you mind or as long as you can, having previously relaxed yourself as much as you can. If you notice yourself drifting, just bring yourself back. Once you feel you have "monkey brain" occupied by counting / listening to your heartbeat etc and you're in a very deep state, with an empty mind you can begin the next phase.

To get anywhere with this type of mediation, I've found you just do not progress if you are not patient, or you anticipate anything.

It's really hard to describe, but I don't focus or concentrate, rather just become aware of the spot where your 3rd eye is. Looking where that is might help, but I found that if I sort of then become aware in my "peripheral" idea of where it is, then I can end up the white cloud area.
The area sometimes tingles.

I've found each next stage just manifests as sometimes a white cloud or indigo. It seems to be a point where you can ask a brief question, or state what your intent is. If there is no intent to the whole thing, then nothing happens. The next phase was where I ended up looking at the nebula, and learned how to move around and towards it.

So no visualizing colors or anything, you let it all come to you.

I'm happy to answer any other questions :)

Cheers !

I see now and then a white swirling spiral in my visual field when doing mediation ("with seed" or "seedless"). I noticed that it happens when a certain state of relaxation and mind-emptiness is reached and it usually goes with a pleasant feeling in the chest. I thought, it might be related to swirling chakras or is just some visual glitch.

I would strongly discourage trying to actively induce any OOBE states.

I see now and then a white swirling spiral in my visual field when doing mediation ("with seed" or "seedless"). I noticed that it happens when a certain state of relaxation and mind-emptiness is reached and it usually goes with a pleasant feeling in the chest. I thought, it might be related to swirling chakras or is just some visual glitch.

I would strongly discourage trying to actively induce any OOBE states.
I am not aware of any method to actively induce an OOBE state. That was not my intention. I just wanted to ask my higher self a question. To be honest, for this thread; all I wanted was some advice on whether or not I was proceeding along a valid path.

As for a visual glitch - I don't think that's even possible. Doubt is another example of assumption / expectation / anticipation, and that probably worked against you. You just gotta let it flow and have patience and faith, if your are asking for the truth.

I am not aware of any method to actively induce an OOBE state. That was not my intention. I just wanted to ask my higher self a question. To be honest, for this thread; all I wanted was some advice on whether or not I was proceeding along a valid path.

As for a visual glitch - I don't think that's even possible. Doubt is another example of assumption / expectation / anticipation, and that probably worked against you. You just gotta let it flow and have patience and faith, if your are asking for the truth.
It was a general precautionary note.

It was a general precautionary note.
Ok - now you've got me thinking - that may have been why it got so emotionally intense towards the end. Now I'm thinking that it was my physical body / brain that was unable to handle the energies and vibration. Could having being out of the confines of my body made me able to perceive and receive the experience easier ?

Thoth talks about this when he mentions traveling to the "Halls of Amenti" (which I assume are the various densities) ? The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet II - The Halls of Amenti

Ok - now you've got me thinking - that may have been why it got so emotionally intense towards the end. Now I'm thinking that it was my physical body / brain that was unable to handle the energies and vibration. Could having being out of the confines of my body made me able to perceive and receive the experience easier ?

Thoth talks about this when he mentions traveling to the "Halls of Amenti" (which I assume are the various densities) ? The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Tablet II - The Halls of Amenti
Not exactly. When it got so emotionally intense is because your consciousness (in its current state) is unable to handle the energies and vibration. A finely balanced poise of sustained attention is necessary, and not only must you master non-expectation in theory - opening the mind in preparation for each incoming moment of perception - but also non-expectation in practice, by which I mean, having an equanimous non-reaction to each moment of perception passing by.

These are the factors - attention and equanimity - that allows consciousness to become increasingly refined until it can perceive the most subtle of phenomena. Losing that poise loses the subtleness of perception. Unless critically diseased, one's body is not a limiting factor here. The limiting factor is expectation itself, and expectation is only another name for attachment of aversion - expecting reality to be one way, or to not be one way. That's how the meditation process works - you maIntain inner poise, until you don't. As soon as that poise is lost, monkey brain jumps. Something made you lose your poise, you go back to perceiving and studiously attempt to remain non-reactive. It's really as simple as 1+1 = 2.

As i was saying early on, I believe your main 'problem' is lack of one-pointed focus. You may have developed it to a sharp point over your training area, but I would guess that the rest of your field of perceptions is very blurry in comparison. What I mean by that is, you have not been scanning away expectations from your entire body structure. Working your attention on a single spot allows you to pinpoint attention and develop great focus. allowing you to get qualitatively deeper levels of perception - but you have not prepared the rest of your body to that level.

Expectations anchor down in the physical body structure in a complex mix of emotions, intellectual energy and physical stress. There's no point to go into details here, but do you feel my point? These energies are anchored throughout the body, shaping the body's interpretation and reaction to all perceptions. By digging on your point of focus, you caused some of those expectations to be triggered, witnessed, and progressively purified. However, the rest of your body aside from the ajna area is still a fog-of-war full of triggers and programs. This entire area should be brought up to speed to much better standards before you dig deeper into yourself. Otherwise, of course your poise will get ripped off when you go too deep.

Vipassana meditators protect themselves against this loss of balance by 2 ways;
1- the spatially localized meditation, anapana, is used only as an opening ceremony,
then to proceed to full cyclic scans of the entire perception field across the body;
2- once localized meditation advances sufficiently, say being able to sharply constrain the zone of focus/perception to the size of a dime or smaller - it's time to start doing periodical spot checks. You flick your perception to a different random spot of the body, say behind an earlobe, between the 3rd and 4th toe, etc - to check how quickly and precisely your consciousness resettles. Sure, maybe it feels like you would notice the slightest molecule of air that vibrated onto your skin - on your third eye. But what about the other 99% of the surface of your body? And say you flick attention to a random part - is it still constrained to a sharp dime, or wider and blurrier than a quarter? Do you feel it sharp within an instant, or after a few seconds? Use spot checks to double check-yourself.

And once you get to scanning 99% of your body, usually meditators naturally evolve to scanning inside their bodies. But there's a long way to go - you must complete a first deep clean before it's a good idea to dig further. Best wishes!

Last edited:
Not exactly. When it got so emotionally intense is because your consciousness (in its current state) is unable to handle the energies and vibration. A finely balanced poise of sustained attention is necessary, and not only must you master non-expectation in theory - opening the mind in preparation for each incoming moment of perception - but also non-expectation in practice, by which I mean, having an equanimous non-reaction to each moment of perception passing by.

These are the factors - attention and equanimity - that allows consciousness to become increasingly refined until it can perceive the most subtle of phenomena. Losing that poise loses the subtleness of perception. Unless critically diseased, one's body is not a limiting factor here. The limiting factor is expectation itself, and expectation is only another name for attachment of aversion - expecting reality to be one way, or to not be one way. That's how the meditation process works - you maIntain inner poise, until you don't. As soon as that poise is lost, monkey brain jumps. Something made you lose your poise, you go back to perceiving and studiously attempt to remain non-reactive. It's really as simple as 1+1 = 2.

As i was saying early on, I believe your main 'problem' is lack of one-pointed focus. You may have developed it to a sharp point over your training area, but I would guess that the rest of your field of perceptions is very blurry in comparison. What I mean by that is, you have not been scanning away expectations from your entire body structure. Working your attention on a single spot allows you to pinpoint attention and develop great focus. allowing you to get qualitatively deeper levels of perception - but you have not prepared the rest of your body to that level.

Expectations anchor down in the physical body structure in a complex mix of emotions, intellectual energy and physical stress. There's no point to go into details here, but do you feel my point? These energies are anchored throughout the body, shaping the body's interpretation and reaction to all perceptions. By digging on your point of focus, you caused some of those expectations to be triggered, witnessed, and progressively purified. However, the rest of your body aside from the ajna area is still a fog-of-war full of triggers and programs. This entire area should be brought up to speed to much better standards before you dig deeper into yourself. Otherwise, of course your poise will get ripped off when you go too deep.

Vipassana meditators protect themselves against this loss of balance by 2 ways;
1- the spatially localized meditation, anapana, is used only as an opening ceremony,
then to proceed to full cyclic scans of the entire perception field across the body;
2- once localized meditation advances sufficiently, say being able to sharply constrain the zone of focus/perception to the size of a dime or smaller - it's time to start doing periodical spot checks. You flick your perception to a different random spot of the body, say behind an earlobe, between the 3rd and 4th toe, etc - to check how quickly and precisely your consciousness resettles. Sure, maybe it feels like you would notice the slightest molecule of air that vibrated onto your skin - on your third eye. But what about the other 99% of the surface of your body? And say you flick attention to a random part - is it still constrained to a sharp dime, or wider and blurrier than a quarter? Do you feel it sharp within an instant, or after a few seconds? Use spot checks to double check-yourself.

And once you get to scanning 99% of your body, usually meditators naturally evolve to scanning inside their bodies. But there's a long way to go - you must complete a first deep clean before it's a good idea to dig further. Best wishes!
Hi United Gnosis :) Thanks you for your feedback and advice! Now that I think about what you have said I feel what you are saying rings very true. I get a feeling that I did just "jump in the deep end" blindly. Thank you !

A pleasure! I kind of wanted to suggest a vipassana retreat, because it is a very effective formal vehicle for practice, but I suppose covid restrictions must have made meditation retreats much harder to organize. Therefore, I shared with you more about the practice than a non-teaching student is supposed to (according to that tradition), nevertheless I have enough experience to recognize that you have already initiated your own meditative work directly parallel to Anapana, I had to let you know.

It's also why I expressed from the beginning that this meditation is closer to a concentration exercise. It sharpens your scalpel, but does nothing to steady your hand. And if you go deep but slip... Simple step backs are possible, like simply re-programming an aversion to a feeling by mishandling its perception - witnessing weakens it, reactions dig ruts. Or you could get into the deep level of self-inquiry you are now reaching, and suddenly blindsided by a crude attachment, stumble into some misguided self-concept. I'm pretty sure it'd be easy to cause some serious repercussions.

That's why the vipassana part is the important part of the equanimity meditation. Anapana is the attention part, vipassana is for equanimity. You cannot shy away from one perception over another. You cannot allow yourself to act by the expectation that your work will progress faster if you focus on one type - or location - of sensation. At some point, not only every space of your perception field has to become sharpened and purified, but that field itself must be expanded into the unconscious, into the domain of perceptions that have become habitually filtered or underneath the conscious noise level. That goes for pinprick-like resolution on the surface, and pretty clear internal spatial resolution as well, and it keeps going - before the entire perceptual process, rather than its field. becomes the object of focus. You could get there with a sharp scalpel. But you won't stay there without a steady hand.

Try doing your usual meditation for 10-15 minutes, or less if you already feel clear precision of focus. Then, switch to a slow, moving cycle - try to keep your attention spatially constrained, isolation perceptions only from within that space, ignoring the rest. 20 minutes per cycle is average, most students I talked with were practicing between 10-60 minutes per cycle, but it's hard to stay awake when you go above 30 minutes. The order of parts does not matter, only that it works for you to remember and easily repeat that order in order to perceive every single part of your body. For instance, if my initial focus was on ajna, i imagine i might scan one eyebrow, then the other, then a parallel line on the forehead, then then the temples, outer corners of the eyes, cheekbones - and that'd already be over a minute. You want to go slow and steady, and make sure you cover everything, including the nether parts. It may be uncomfortable - but has to be witnessed. And it may be orgasmic - but your equanimous scan has to move on either way. Only by doing this across the whole body will you be able to ensure that no crude attachments remain that could destabilize your attention as soon as you dig deeper.

Oh, and I'll leave you simply by saying that my third and last quote is very relevant to this discussion :)
Best blessings!

I am hoping someone can give me some pointers or advice, or at least some explanation on this experience I had during a meditation.

Here's some background info :

As far as I know, meditation boils down to two types of approaches:

Inner silence, and Visualization. I learned and practiced the Inner silence. It was to help going to sleep, and help it did. I basically ended up with this method : Eyes closed, Relax the body, count my breaths (i.e give "monkey brain something to do" then try to make what I see in my mind and before my eyes blank, or black for as long as I can, and when I notice my mind wandering, just reset and continue.

At first it was hard to do this for any good length of time. I found I could only do it for for a few minutes, if that, then realize images are there again and my mind wandering. Then re-focus to keep the mind empty. But after a few tries, usually I end up asleep, probably from expending mental energy focusing.

So I used this for years, and got better and better at sustaining the "empty mind" for longer and longer periods. It also greatly helped my concentration in day to day activities.

I stopped doing it for a few years, since I didn't need it, and it didn't work as well as it used to to get me to sleep, but then I was in a new situation which was stressful, so I started using it again.

It was a few years after that I read a meditation guide that was very similar, yet was slightly different. The difference was that after you have given "monkey brain something to do" you shift your focus - though not quite focus, more like your "peripheral attention" to the point between your eyebrows, or just above. After almost a year, meditating in his way, I started feeling tingling on my forehead between my eyebrows - what I thought were bugs, like sand flies, so I started spraying fly spray etc. I would find the dead bugs sometimes. But it still worked for sleep. The more I did it, the more the tingling concentrated, into a point.

Eventually something interesting happened : All of a sudden I was immersed in what seemed like a bright white cloud, like being in thick fog, and there's headlight beams coming at you, and there's no direction, just like a swirling bright white all around.

So, I left that for a few months. My next attempt was similar, and I managed to "move" though the "white fog", then it was dark again, like outer space, floating around (or I may have been interrupted)

One point to make here is that I found that anticipation of anything immediately stops any progress in doing this "moving" through and exploring things in this way. But if you just let it flow, with no expectation (just the question / intent in your mind) then interesting things start to happen.

I also found the most important aspect of meditation is the intent of the meditation - what do you seek, or want answers to ? Don't anticipate anything, just let it come, sort of like asking a question, but not expecting the answer you want. There needs to be a purpose for it, a question for an answer to be given.

Anyway, The next one was the doozy.

I moved through the "white fog" and then I was in what looked like outer space, looking at a nebula. Kind of like the "crab" nebula. So I "Moved" towards it, and there was a point where I got this immense, and I mean really intense feeling of "coming home" and familiarity, and I remember thinking "Oh my God! I remember you! I'm back home!" and I felt like I was home, and it was like that comforting, and familiar feeling like when you get home after being away for a while, except multiplied a million times.

Then I "Moved" toward the nebula. Then the answer to my intent came. My intent was "What am I" And I was presented with (very hard to describe) I could see a winding tube, kind of like Dr. Who, but there were panels with moving images on the inside of people in various lives doing stuff, what I sensed were past lifetimes, showing the people I have been. The tube seemed to stretch on forever, and all around me I could sense everything was inherently connected, that nothing in the universe is "apart"

Then a vibration started growing, and emotion grew so intense I had no option but to "disconnect" and stop.

This intense emotion affected me for months afterwards, such that I was scared to even try anything like that again.
I'm tempted to try again because "they" keep telling me to meditate, but the intensity of the experience seems like I could never handle it again.

Any tips, pointers or advice would be most welcome !
Hi Kiwi,

You've already seen plenty of warnings so I won't reiterate. I find both with-seed and without-seed meditation is critical, and have their applications. Furthermore, it does seem like there are connections between time-of-day and meditative outcomes (or non-outcomes) as well as Dietary considerations and fasting-timing.

Without-seed (stillness) it seems like you have a handle on.
With-seed I think simply requires that one have their preparation, intent, and focus in order. Ensure that these meditations are done in the right frame of mind. If the frame isn't there? Then its Stillness.

Quick Note - I have absolutely noticed that with-seed meditation when performed close to a 5 Gz Dish/Router/Transceiver will create bizarre and sometimes frightening effects. I notice this to a lesser extent around laptops, home routers, and cell phones, but it does seem to matter even then. Conversely, Stillness Meditation seems to have a neutralizing affect when being bombarded with these energies.

Hi Kiwi,

You've already seen plenty of warnings so I won't reiterate. I find both with-seed and without-seed meditation is critical, and have their applications. Furthermore, it does seem like there are connections between time-of-day and meditative outcomes (or non-outcomes) as well as Dietary considerations and fasting-timing.

Without-seed (stillness) it seems like you have a handle on.
With-seed I think simply requires that one have their preparation, intent, and focus in order. Ensure that these meditations are done in the right frame of mind. If the frame isn't there? Then its Stillness.

Quick Note - I have absolutely noticed that with-seed meditation when performed close to a 5 Gz Dish/Router/Transceiver will create bizarre and sometimes frightening effects. I notice this to a lesser extent around laptops, home routers, and cell phones, but it does seem to matter even then. Conversely, Stillness Meditation seems to have a neutralizing affect when being bombarded with these energies.
Hi thethirdpath :) Thanks for the information. Interesting that 5G causes interference.. reading The Wave material makes me think all these gadgets are just other forms or sources of disruption / obstruction from the work in some form or another...

Thanks & take care !

Back
Top Bottom