Matterization

OrangeScorpion

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The term “matterization” does not exist in any dictionary online.

I found the verb "to matter" which is translated into Spanish by “importar” (import) or “Tener importancia” (be of importance).

The Wave 5

In the case of the STS reality, this is a Thought Center of Non-being which is where consciousness goes that has been ultimately matterized.
(...)
In the cycling of consciousness, some matter is “spiritualized” and some consciousness is “matterized.”

I súpose that “matterized” is a synonym for “Materialized”. The opposite of “spiritualized”.

Besides the idea of matter, substance ... I would like to know if this word has a special meaning in the context of The Wave.

Thanks in advance. ;)

I súpose that “matterized” is a synonym for “Materialized”. The opposite of “spiritualized”.
Hi OrangeScorpion,

I went to merriam-webster (http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/materialize) to check this out. The four listed main meanings in English over there don't cover what is meant in the Wave (and elsewhere).

Matterization seems to mean getting denser and denser in substance or matter until even the very last whiff of spirit and/or spirituality and/or consciousness is squeezed out. So it means gaining in density of matter and losing lightness of being in more than one sense. It's a darkening and getting heavier up unto a black hole state - devoid of light, consciousness and conscience. Or so I think.

I'm at a loss as to how to translate that into Spanish, though. But I'm certain "materializar" or "materializarse" (http://www.merriam-webster.com/spanish/materialize?show=0&t=1346693802) would be inadequate.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks Palinurus! Yours is a very clear explanation. I think in this case Spanish is limited. In a translation, we would probably leave it as "materializar" but add your explanation with the original term as a footnote. Sometimes that's the best option if you want to remain as precise as possible. Or we would create a word like "materiar" and still add the footnote. OSIT.

Thank you Ailén for your kind words.

As matterized is an invention of sorts from Laura (neologism) I think it would be most adequate to mirror that in Spanish i.e. to use materiar in the proper forms with an explanation of both the invention side of it as well as the precise meaning in this context.

I'm glad to have been allowed to contribute a little something toward that.

Back
Top Bottom