Matter Sucked in by Black Holes May Travel into the Future

The PTB and their surrogate minions
Regardless of my insecurity when this lockdown/forced vacc. crap started and me still being somewhat naive when I came to sott and this forum (all pretty much gone now!) I really think that the PTBs and their masters are in for the biggest surprise ever. Theres a good reason why theres so much effort to keep us asleep and thinking we are small and insignificant.
we need to remember our own Divinity
YES! 👍 :clap:We need to re-claim our power as Souls of Light! Someone said Star Seeds :-) I like how that sounds too! And I think that even the most powerfull 4D sts is afraid of LIGHT!! They will "shit their pants" if that Light remembers itself and all its powers!

@angelburst29 If you ever come to Croatia you will have to raise a glass or two of fine red wine with me and maybe talk some real talk 😉

Einstein’s theory, if correct, should allow for an extremely accurate prediction of the size and shape of a black hole.

@angelburst29 It seems Einstein was correct.
But do try and compute this one :lol: These super massive black holes are scary magnificent INDEED.

Original paper on black hole OJ-287:

Anton's (What Da Math) video on it:

List and info on all massive black holes we know about:

Another intriguing finding about massive black holes and our galaxy including Fermi bubbles, Seyfert flares and the Magellanic Stream.

Some 3.5 million years ago Milky Way supposedly experienced this super-powerful event that had ionised the entire galaxy. Which caused it to change its shape while it also lit up the skies of ancient Earth and changed them for at least one million years!
The hypothesis is that a giant molecular cloud, which can sometimes exit the galaxy and then return, was sucked into the black hole in the center of the galaxy and then produced a massive energetic event. And it is possible that one such molecular cloud could be entering our galaxy again which would cause a repeat of this event.

A lot more interesting information about this in the video by Anton Petrov:

Massive Black Hole Explosion Lit Up The Skies of Ancient Earth

The original paper:

Back
Top Bottom