Materialists and energy vampires

CrazyDaisy

The Force is Strong With This One
I've been dealing with energy vampires a lot. I think it's because there's a lot of atheists and materialists. Most of the time atheists and materialists feel empty. They often fill the void by consuming a lot of media, alcohol and drugs. I don't mind what they do their body. Unfortunately they also fill the void by sucking up energy from spiritual people like me. I sometimes feel like a part of my soul is taken away when I interact with materialists. Any way I can prevent this from happening?

CrazyDaisy said:
I've been dealing with energy vampires a lot. I think it's because there's a lot of atheists and materialists. Most of the time atheists and materialists feel empty. They often fill the void by consuming a lot of media, alcohol and drugs. I don't mind what they do their body. Unfortunately they also fill the void by sucking up energy from spiritual people like me. I sometimes feel like a part of my soul is taken away when I interact with materialists. Any way I can prevent this from happening?

I think the best thing to do if you feel like someone is draining your energy is to not associate with that person anymore. Sometimes that can be easier said than done, however, in which case maybe the best thing to do is remove emotional blocks in yourself so that the emotional energy doesn't leak out to be fed on.

In other words if someone is getting under your skin, let yourself feel the emotions that are being produced instead of trying to block them, "let them burn" so to speak. The idea being that then you're using your emotional energy instead of the other person. If this works they should just leave you alone after a while and start picking on someone else, which isn't good, but you need to be able to help yourself before you can help others.

I really do try not to associate with those people, but it's amazing how quick they can drain my energy. I sometimes have a somewhat interesting conversation with someone that doesn't seem too bad. Next thing I know a part of my soul is gone. Why do I keep attracting soul suckers?

[quote author= CrazyDaisy]I sometimes have a somewhat interesting conversation with someone that doesn't seem too bad. Next thing I know a part of my soul is gone. Why do I keep attracting soul suckers?[/quote]

Maybe the lesson here is that energetically we 'allow' our energy to be eaten. Becoming conscious of it is the antidote.

[quote author= August 28, 1999 ]A: STS does not eat according to protocol.
Q: What does that mean?
A: What do you suppose?
Q: I have no idea!
A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.
Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.
A: No.
Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'
A: Frequency resonance not in sync.[/quote]

The trick is I think, to practice non-anticipation / non-attachment when we seek out conversations. If you desire to gain something out of it for the self (Ego) and it doesn't turn out like desired you may get drained.

Maybe you are giving too much of yourself when you are with him or her? vampires, as you said, are everywhere, people who need energy of others are everywhere. As Archaea say, try not to be with people who are draining your energy. Sometimes our gentleness and good education is our "talon d'Achille" and works against us. When you are with someone who is draining your energy try to see why your energy is taken by this person. Try to look at you from an external point of vue. Your body language what is it telling you?

We are all food for others, if we don't pay attention. You should read the Wave chapter 8, is about this subject. surely it will make you understand a little more why you feel eaten by some people. In fact it is a very beautiful chapter, I will read it again, me too! :)

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/08/the-wave-chapter-8-everywhere-you-look-there-is-the-face-of-god/

Hi CrazyDaisy,

In our STS mode we rather seek out people who agree with our worldview and 'way of life'

I think that by choosing this life we should try become comfortable of having people around us who disagree, are rude, lie + a lot more bad qualities. Fact is that people in most cases are not nice against those who don’t support their ignorance. And carrying a whole set of uncomfortable truths sets people of.

Each time when you have something to share with others remember that you should never make it personal. It’s about the truth, not you. If you make it personal and you are not getting the results you desired and keep on going even harder trying to convince them you will get drained.

Just say what needs to be said also for their sake and keep it with that. The only real joy out there in this situation is when people get it. But that rarely happens.

I think it's essential to learn how to healthy deal with this. It’s part of The Work and it also makes life bearable.

I'm not just having problems with people who disagree with me. I am into a lot of mainstream science, so I talk about it with the materialists. I always end up feeling empty after those interactions. It's not related to body language. I get the same problem on forums.

[quote author= CrazyDaisy]I am into a lot of mainstream science, so I talk about it with the materialists. I always end up feeling empty after those interactions. It's not related to body language. I get the same problem on forums.[/quote]

Well, you describe yourself as a spiritual person. Yet you converse with materialist/atheists.

To them creation is just chaos and nothing has purpose. Maybe this also reflects their inner-landscape. Nothing real seems to be present inside them.

Besides, from what I have experienced they can be rather rude in expressing their 'rationality', it wouldn’t surprise me if many have some form of superiority complex.

I think their main reason for being materialist/atheist is too able to put themselves above others through a make believe hierarchical structure. I yet have to meet a spokesperson or individual of this type that doesn’t attempt to insult others who believe differently. It seems to be their main ploy. Which also gives away their true intentions (enjoying to hurt others). In many cases they are also extreme Darwinist. Richard Dawkins comes to mind hate who’s hate for religion and religious people is unparalleled. He also has a tendency of randomly attacking parents on social media who have children with down syndrome. He has a strict policy of what he considers untermenschen. Many Materialist/ Atheist/ Darwinist consider him as their 'prophet' and somehow this behavior reflects on most of them. At least that is my experience.

Mine point is, I don’t like them and while conversing with them wouldn’t drain me. It would certainly make me feel empty.

bjorn said:
[quote author= CrazyDaisy]I sometimes have a somewhat interesting conversation with someone that doesn't seem too bad. Next thing I know a part of my soul is gone. Why do I keep attracting soul suckers?

Maybe the lesson here is that energetically we 'allow' our energy to be eaten. Becoming conscious of it is the antidote.

[quote author= August 28, 1999 ]A: STS does not eat according to protocol.
Q: What does that mean?
A: What do you suppose?
Q: I have no idea!
A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.
Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.
A: No.
Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'
A: Frequency resonance not in sync.[/quote]

The trick is I think, to practice non-anticipation / non-attachment when we seek out conversations. If you desire to gain something out of it for the self (Ego) and it doesn't turn out like desired you may get drained.
[/quote]

I don't know if this is what was meant or not, but I think one aspect of the inedible/unavailable quality isn't that it's not possible to feed, per se. -But rather it is simply that the difference in frequency resonance makes it so frustrating to be around those people who vibrate to a different beat that you eventually just get fed up and start avoiding each other. -Like you the predator are both emitting a high pitched whine which is irritating to the other.

There have been several people I know who I found extremely draining, (with whom I could practically see the energy transfer in progress in all ways just shy of special lighting effects). -But we disagreed on fundamental principles regarding everything. Even walking beside them on a stretch of sidewalk got to be annoying. (You can't jaywalk! Don't step there. Stand back from the cross walk if you're not crossing!) Authoritarians and materialists are maddening to be around, and so there were eventually blowups. We avoid each other now, and so by default, feeding cannot take place. I think it might be that simple.

It has happened a few times with different people, with similar results. Energy was saved, and life got instantly better! -And the basket being thus emptied made room for better tuned people.

When I became aware of this pattern, I started deliberately seizing on it and proactively cutting people out of my life.

I still find myself side swiped by draining people fairly regularly, but that comes with being out in public social spaces. With enough knowledge, however, I find I can minimize the feeding and turn away the materialsts and authoritarians and various other hungry critters.

Side note: I've on a couple of occasions, discovered that the hungriest and most destructive of the vampires who purport to be strict materialists and huge deniers of anything to do with spirit, are often in reality extremely aware of the spirit world and are sometimes occupied by some truly nasty ride-alongs. Denying that energy exists is a great way to prevent people from having any defenses whatsoever.

It's a lot easier to just stay isolated some days, but I don't think that's altogether healthy. You can't walk in the woods without mosquitoes.

Woodsman said:
It's a lot easier to just stay isolated some days, but I don't think that's altogether healthy. You can't walk in the woods without mosquitoes.

True and a very good analogy! Of course, you also have to option of becoming inedible or even invisible to mosquitoes (as well as not being physically in their environment). And, simple creatures that they are, they will not bother you and find something else more 'tasty' to snack on.

People are a bit more complex. Sometimes, I think they will look for another way to suck energy, at least in our reality.

I have this 'idea' that STS simply does not 'see' STO. They are there, and may even be acknowledged by STS, but are not seen, or understood in their entirety. STO are 'out of sync' with STS, so it makes them less easy to be preyed upon.

[quote author= Woodsman]But rather it is simply that the difference in frequency resonance makes it so frustrating to be around those people who vibrate to a different beat that you eventually just get fed up and start avoiding each other.[/quote]

STO doesn’t avoid or ignore STS. They give to all who sincerely ask. And STS can only 'eat' suffering deprived from the Ego (self importance) STO polarity consists of no such thing (self-importance) That's what makes STO 'inedible' / 'uneatable' and why the Frequency resonance are not in sync.

[quote author= Woodsman]We avoid each other now, and so by default, feeding cannot take place. I think it might be that simple.[/quote]

If the intent is to convince others for the sake of the self and you’re nothing getting the responses you have anticipated (for the sake of self importance) it will drain you.

That happens when self-importance barges in. Whenever you have something to share I think its best to remember that it should also be for their sake. However futile it might be. And I think that also begs the question why we should even share anything with them at all that might upset them. Most people are lost causes anyhow. We only have so much time and energy to spend. Why waste it on them.

That said, if the only reason is that you ignore each other because of having different views. (However ignorant there views are) I think it can offer a good opportunity to practice self-mastery. Like some say, self-control is the only way to survive in a world full of idiots. Surely easier said than done. But it will surely make life more enjoying able and fruitful.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Woodsman]But rather it is simply that the difference in frequency resonance makes it so frustrating to be around those people who vibrate to a different beat that you eventually just get fed up and start avoiding each other.

STO doesn’t avoid or ignore STS. They give to all who sincerely ask. And STS can only 'eat' suffering deprived from the Ego (self importance) STO polarity consists of no such thing (self-importance) That's what makes STO 'inedible' / 'uneatable' and why the Frequency resonance are not in sync.

[/quote]

Oh, right. It's obvious. And egocentric.

I'm not STO. So I can try, but my experiences can't be the same as what C's were referencing in terms of frequency resonance. At least not in the sense they described.

I'm just an STS trying to avoid being fed upon.

However, I DO absolutely find that I am agitated, irritated, angered and ultimately repulsed by certain types of people (staunch materialists and authoritarian types) the worst of whom who do tend to be energy drains.

It would seem that this might be described as a kind of frequency incompatibility, if not necessarily directly related.

Inasmuch as we Forumites are still STS as long as we are in 3D, and attempting to become STO candidates, when dealing with energy vampires one strategy that can be used is the 'Grey Rock' principle, which can be found using the search function on the Forum.
We have so many lessons to learn.

[quote author= Woodsman]However, I DO absolutely find that I am agitated, irritated, angered and ultimately repulsed by certain types of people[/quote]

Yes of course. But I think we have to remain vigilant when those feelings come up. So much about others that agitates, irritates and anger us might have very little to do about them but more about ourselves.

To put it differently. Whenever we feel offended. Is that the fault of the person who is acting offensive? Someone who would truly take responsibility for his/hers own feeling would admit that there is difference between someone who is being offensive and actually feeling offended.

Besides, even while our observation may ring true about the bad qualities of others we can still be very judgmental. I think we to keep in mind that STO implies unconditional love and the ability to observe others with true compassion. That is something we should strife for.

But it is something that STS cannot fully understand and I think most people would confuse it with ''Being Nice'' programs.

I think that people who agitate, irritate or anger us have much to offer. Petty Tyrants etc. If you felt drained I think that can mean a whole set of programs have been set off.

If someone rightfully angers us Rightfull Anger is the right response. Also, Rightfull Anger shouldn't be draining but energize us.

OSIT

Back
Top Bottom