Martial Law?

B

Bert Thurston

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this comment/question, but here goes:

It seems that now that all the "pieces are in place" with Mr. Alito on the Supreme Court, that the only thing left for the Bush Regime to do to finish taking over the country/abolishing the Constitution entirely is to create a reason to declare martial law. That's the best I can figure:

1. Create incident. Most likely imho is nuke a U.S. city, caused by "terrorists" of course. Perhaps a crude "dirty bomb?" 2. Declare martial law--suspend the Constitution for this "emergency." 3. This "emergency" never ends as more darned enemies (wars), terrorists and economic disasters keep popping up that just have to be dealt with without the hinderance of elections, the bill of rights or other terrible inconveniences like that. (It's already pretty clear that the illegal surveillance has done its work and they have enough dirt on anybody that could put up effective opposition in Congress or the Court system--the media is almost totally under control as well). 4. The beauty of this scenario is that with soldiers in the streets and door to door--is the ease of locking up any potential dissent that is left--"hidden terrorists"-- (drawn from those lists vacummed off the internet cointelpro/monitoring and all that illegal surveillence).

The other possible scenerio is that they put a "Puppetmaster" like Cheney up for President next time. There seems to be little risk there, as with the media control lockdown, there seems to be little opposition to "Black Box" voting machines that make it easy for even "Bozo the Clown" to rig an election. Besides, it doesn't seem to matter who runs, the "two party system" is pretty clearly a sham anyhow. Any option put before is only between worse and worser.

One can clearly see how they "hate us for our freedoms!"

There's the chill in the air that says games are over, time now for the real fun to begin.

Anyhow, that's the best I can figure how the show is headed. Any other ideas or am I all wet? I hope and pray that I am. All wet that is. "All the world is but a stage and we are but actors upon it."

I wish you were all wet as well - but........if it walks like a dictator and talks like an idiot, then it's an idiot dictator - and it's all been set up far too well for them to back off now. =(

Just thought I'd add this P.S. after reading this very interesting thread on this forum with the following from the C's transcripts, thanks Laura (Web Bot Future Predictions--August Looks Bad--in "Outer Space-Inner Space"). Thread here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=195

18 January 2003
Q: (L) What is driving Bush to have his war with Iraq?
A: Orders. Bush knows little in any respect as to what or why he does anything.
Q: Is the war drama merely a play being put on to keep us all distracted and in a state of fear?
A: More or less.
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.
A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."

Re: The "natural bombs," that reminded me that there was mention on SOtT, though I can't seem to bring it up with the search engine, about the three predicted worse case scenarios by FEMA, 1. Terrorist attack in NY, 2. Hurricane and levee failure in New Orleans and 3. Earthquake in San Francisco. Since #3 is the last one left on their list, it would certainly qualify as a "natural bomb."

A natual bomb alone wouldn't qualify for Martial Law nationwide, so those pesky "terrorists" will just have to time themselves either shortly before or after this natural event. It's called the 1-2 knockout punch. (shock and awe) It's pretty clear that 9-11, Pearl Harbor, etc. are also good examples of how Mass Trauma Based Mind Control works. The traumatized mind is stunned into accepting what it is told, unCritically and thoroughly. Of course, the emotions are also stirred up, unReasonable emotions. The mass traumatized mind is virtually NO MIND. They can have people welcoming their slavery with open arms! Unless they WAKE UP!

Back
Top Bottom