Mapping Pathology - The Covid Pandemic

The vaccine roll out here in sleepy Lincolnshire is being done with a military precision. Already a majority of my family has been vaccinated and as one of my sister in laws is a nurse, the pressure to 'have the jab' is extreme. On the one hand I am glad the children will be able to go back to school as it's been stressful trying to homeschool my youngest (4) while trying to work and managing the behaviour of my oldest (8) who is autistic and has been going to school the whole time, yet I cannot find a way to escape getting this accursed jab as the pressure on all sides to get it is growing and my husband is fully on board with the whole vaccine thing and thinks Boris Johnson the new Churchill and the Queen is an a amazing person :barf:

It has been my experience that over the winter with everyone stuck inside with little to do but watch TV the propganda has really sunk in and everyone seems to be hanging on the lastest statistics and facts from the news. Last year when I persuaded the mother in law to leave the TV alone and enjoy the summer weather in the garden she stopped being so fearful of the virus but the moment the weather turned and (she was done in the garden) she was back in front of the TV and back to her old fearful self.

I'm not hopeful of getting out of this here as I am the only one. At least there is a protocol I could try (thanks Gaby and Keyhole! :hug2:) and I'm trying to get the supplements but I fear the worst for me here. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place and I hope I'm not making noise.

Hi @Jebra, I can totally relate to the pressure you are feeling including this feeling of isolation and / or questioning your sanity for being the odd one out. It's truly crazy-making! The pressure here in the UK to get the jab is UNPRECEDENTED.

My best advise to you is NOT to get the jab for others. If you're going to get it, get it for yourself and accept full personal responsibility for it. You have to think of the worst case scenario... If you get it and something goes wrong, you don't want to be in that position where you're feeling really bad because you fell to peer pressure. This is not how medicine should be practised... Medicine shouldn't be practised via peer pressure.

Remember when you sign that consent form before the jab you aren't signing on behalf of others, you are signing on behalf of yourself and acknowledging you are happy to be jabbed and are fully aware of and have accepted the risks to yourself.

I would highly recommend this video of a woman telling the story of her mother

And this too

Screenshot_20210301_103249.jpg

This is apt too

Screenshot_20210301_103615.jpg

The vaccine roll out here in sleepy Lincolnshire is being done with a military precision. Already a majority of my family has been vaccinated and as one of my sister in laws is a nurse, the pressure to 'have the jab' is extreme. On the one hand I am glad the children will be able to go back to school as it's been stressful trying to homeschool my youngest (4) while trying to work and managing the behaviour of my oldest (8) who is autistic and has been going to school the whole time, yet I cannot find a way to escape getting this accursed jab as the pressure on all sides to get it is growing and my husband is fully on board with the whole vaccine thing and thinks Boris Johnson the new Churchill and the Queen is an a amazing person :barf:

It has been my experience that over the winter with everyone stuck inside with little to do but watch TV the propganda has really sunk in and everyone seems to be hanging on the lastest statistics and facts from the news. Last year when I persuaded the mother in law to leave the TV alone and enjoy the summer weather in the garden she stopped being so fearful of the virus but the moment the weather turned and (she was done in the garden) she was back in front of the TV and back to her old fearful self.

I'm not hopeful of getting out of this here as I am the only one. At least there is a protocol I could try (thanks Gaby and Keyhole! :hug2:) and I'm trying to get the supplements but I fear the worst for me here. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place and I hope I'm not making noise.

I hope you will pardon my curiosity, but what effects, if any, have you observed in your family members after they received the shot?

Whatever the case.., propaganda and people who are taken in by it is something which I've become morosely reconciled with; I've done my bit in discussion and info-sharing over the years. It has now become too dangerous to do that, the choices have been made and it's not my place anymore to try to argue for or against any action.

If grown adults haven't worked out yet that they're being suckered, it indicates a desire on their part, I think to engage in error-making. And frankly, even if you did manage to convince them, you'd just end up having to hold their hands the rest of their lives and worry that they'll slip back into their old ways. To heck with that!

They obviously need and are choosing on some level to make these mistakes, possibly in order to accumulate direct knowledge via experience over enough life times so that they don't need to be run and cleaned up after as though they were toddlers.

I have this vague hope that if I can embrace their decisions with love, that maybe they'll instinctively repay by backing off and giving me the space I need in kind.

I hope you will pardon my curiosity, but what effects, if any, have you observed in your family members after they received the shot?

Funny you should say that as I have been re-reading last years transcipts and this jumped out for me:

(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

A: Yes

It has been on my mind alot. I don't see much of my family at the moment and have had just a few awkward conversations with my husbands mum and dad at the top of the drive and me and the rest of the family on the doorstep (it feels so unnatural and wrong each time). I have noticed they are wearing masks alot more and taking constantly about the virus and government rules etc. My parents (who I can only speak to on the phone as they are some distance from me) were vaccinated at the beginning of February and they too talk alot more about the virus and rules than they did before and considering they both laughed at mask wearing and the 2 meter rule this seems a bit odd. That said, I could just been seeing things when there's nothing to see. I'll have to see how other people I know who have had (and are due) the vaccine will be but if the vaccine is to make people more controllable and compliant then it is likely people will be taking the gov rules and mask wearing more seriously than before and doing what they are told without question.

Since my first post here on this thread I feel an odd sense of divergence somehow, and I'm content to read Mary Balogh and do my daily EE before bed. I am though still gathering the supplements in case of the worst case scenario but like yourself said

Whatever the case.., propaganda and people who are taken in by it is something which I've become morosely reconciled with; I've done my bit in discussion and info-sharing over the years. It has now become too dangerous to do that, the choices have been made and it's not my place anymore to try to argue for or against any action.

and I have to agree, though I still am fearful of the pressure which will be coming when I start refusing the vaccine and the family turns nasty on me (Yes they will do that as they have done so before sadly).

Death in Sicily

Today we got the confirmation, that the brother to my husband's ex wife's cousin in Sicily, just died, a few after taking the mRNA Pfizer/BioNTech Injection. He was a well known policeman in Sicily, age around 50, in very good health. The criminal local media is totally silent about it. They are now performing an autopsy - but we do not believe that that will allow to reveal anything in disfavor for the mRNA injection related death.

Funny you should say that as I have been re-reading last years transcipts and this jumped out for me:

It has been on my mind alot. I don't see much of my family at the moment and have had just a few awkward conversations with my husbands mum and dad at the top of the drive and me and the rest of the family on the doorstep (it feels so unnatural and wrong each time). I have noticed they are wearing masks alot more and taking constantly about the virus and government rules etc. My parents (who I can only speak to on the phone as they are some distance from me) were vaccinated at the beginning of February and they too talk alot more about the virus and rules than they did before and considering they both laughed at mask wearing and the 2 meter rule this seems a bit odd. That said, I could just been seeing things when there's nothing to see. I'll have to see how other people I know who have had (and are due) the vaccine will be but if the vaccine is to make people more controllable and compliant then it is likely people will be taking the gov rules and mask wearing more seriously than before and doing what they are told without question.

Since my first post here on this thread I feel an odd sense of divergence somehow, and I'm content to read Mary Balogh and do my daily EE before bed. I am though still gathering the supplements in case of the worst case scenario but like yourself said

and I have to agree, though I still am fearful of the pressure which will be coming when I start refusing the vaccine and the family turns nasty on me (Yes they will do that as they have done so before sadly).

I've noticed chatter of others reporting behavioural changes in those vaccinated, not necessarily in terms of them being compliant but also in terms of people getting more aggressive and in some instances violent.

This chatter is trickling in under the other cases of adverse effects.

I say this is something to keep on monitoring as indeed there may be something to it that may only become apparent and self evident in months or years to come.

Here's an example

IMG_20210228_181138_539.jpg

I am waiting with bated breath to see what effects the 2nd dose of the vaccine will have on people. In the residential home where I work I was one of three members of staff who did not have the vaccine. Only one resident out of 40ish refused also. There were lots of side effects from the first vaccination, some of them appeared quite serious. One colleague who was particularly badly affected has said that she will not have the second shot, but she may change her mind when the time comes.

I also wondered if it were possible to be mildly affected by being in close proximity to others having the shot. I recall feeling unwell at the time of the vaccinations. I was obviously associating closely with my vaccinated colleagues at the time. It may have been completely co-incidental of course, but it is a thought.

My partner recieved the Astrazeneca jab on Friday morning. He went to work afterwards, messaged me to say it it all went fine. He had a headache from lunchtime onwards for which he took Ibruprofen. The next day he said he had aches, similar to those after he has his flu jab and also had tummy pains, like trapped wind, plus constipation, which has carried on into today, although he says that today he feels more flu like aches. He's in good form otherwise. I couldn't help him with any of the health protocols brilliantly laid out by Gaby, Keyhole and others, as my partner and myself no longer discuss much regarding Covid 19...our views are polar opposites and he proudly states that he has full blind faith in the epidemiologists and virologists.

I couldn't help him with any of the health protocols brilliantly laid out by Gaby, Keyhole and others, as my partner and myself no longer discuss much regarding Covid 19...our views are polar opposites and he proudly states that he has full blind faith in the epidemiologists and virologists.
I totally sympathise with your predicament. I have the same situation with my beloved family. My brother and his partner are both rejoicing about having had the vaccination and about doing their bit to save humanity from this dreadful disease. We had discussions in the early days but it became very obvious that my views were anathema to them. I am regarded as the nutcase who believes every "conspiracy theory" that comes along. (I don't of course). They have their feet planted firmly in 3D reality and there is nothing else to be said. I agree with the forum member who said recently that it is their choice to believe what they wish to believe and we do not have the right to force our opinions on anyone. Therefore I don't mention the whole pandemic scenario at all in their hearing. Interestingly they haven't actually asked me why I am not having the vaccination. That would obviously create a dialogue that they do not wish to pursue. Presumably it is not their time to evolve their consciousness to a higher level. I trust the Universe would have made them receptive if they were meant to be on the path.😩

I totally sympathise with your predicament. I have the same situation with my beloved family. My brother and his partner are both rejoicing about having had the vaccination and about doing their bit to save humanity from this dreadful disease. We had discussions in the early days but it became very obvious that my views were anathema to them. I am regarded as the nutcase who believes every "conspiracy theory" that comes along. (I don't of course). They have their feet planted firmly in 3D reality and there is nothing else to be said. I agree with the forum member who said recently that it is their choice to believe what they wish to believe and we do not have the right to force our opinions on anyone. Therefore I don't mention the whole pandemic scenario at all in their hearing. Interestingly they haven't actually asked me why I am not having the vaccination. That would obviously create a dialogue that they do not wish to pursue. Presumably it is not their time to evolve their consciousness to a higher level. I trust the Universe would have made them receptive if they were meant to be on the path.😩
Yes, some are receptive, others not and I, like you and others here, remain vigilant and aware of not imposing our view, accepting the free will of all.

This is a report from a german speaking nurse posted on facebook about patients who got vaccinated with Pfizer. The report is from february 20th

"I wanted to tell you about my observations regarding Pfizer's vaccination.

I am a trained medical assistant, worked for a long time in surgery assistance and now work in a really small facility (11 beds).

My patients have all been vaccinated, unfortunately without an exploratory interview or other diagnostic check.

Of these 11 residents, 1 has already passed away, he had cancer and also multiple metastases BUT: He was stable, could almost take care of himself and his last CT showed that the cancer had grown but not exceptionally fast.

Exactly 1 week after receiving the first dose, the metastases could be seen growing. Every morning he had a new "bump", mainly on his extremities.

He was not able to receive the 2nd dose as he unfortunately passed away exactly 2 weeks after receiving it.

Another patient suffers from COPD, this one was stable in progression, she has been walking a lot and liked to be in the middle of it. Now, 2 weeks after receiving the 2nd dose, she has been lying in bed for 1 week at her own request, barely getting air and looking more emaciated every day. She is fighting, but I think she will be on her way soon.

Now to the third patient:

She had a duodenal ulcer in 2016, which was successfully treated without any indication of secondary damage. At the beginning of 2017, she had a ulcus cruris due to water retention, which also healed in 2017. In addition, she reported to me that (about 2 weeks after receiving the first dose) she had increasing breathing problems and even outside without a mask she felt that the oxygen was not reaching her lungs. According to the doctor, there are no noticeable sounds, ergo: lungs are clear.

The ulcus cruris has returned exactly 1 week after receiving the 2nd dose "blooming" and enormously fast (same spot) despite ongoing compression therapy and daily sighting of the spot.

Now she had to go to the hospital, suspicion of intestinal bleeding.

A colleague of mine who had been vaccinated (fit except for a few allergies) was taken to hospital 2 weeks after receiving the 2nd dose due to severe pain in her abdomen. She suddenly, after 54 years of life, had to have her appendix removed.

I have the impression that this vaccination targets existing weak points in the body and lets them rage (to put it simply). Since the body, stressed by the vaccination, can no longer put up a good defense, the existing diseases, no matter what kind, can flourish unhindered...."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The headline speaks for itself

Next winter will be interesting when the new respiratory viruses start circulating. Will there be pathogenic priming?

We'll find out! Front row seats here in the UK.

Last edited:
The headline speaks for itself

Next winter will be interesting when the new respiratory viruses start circulating. Will there be pathogenic priming?

We'll find out! Front row seats here in the UK.
Sadly, I suspect if this scenario happens, the authorities here will say it is Covid wave 3 and roll out another vaccine to deal with it, thus continuing the cycle.

Just seen article this on Joseph Farrell's website, which was originally posted on a website linked with Senator Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
The references to 'pathogenic priming' and 'prion disease' (remember Mad Cow Disease back in the 1990's) certainly have me worried.

Back
Top Bottom