Magnetite in the environment

benkostka

Jedi Council Member
Here’s a few articles I’ve been reading lately about magnetite and how it can be biomineralized in many animals to include the human brain. The crystal structure produced inside animals and humans is different than the naturally produced crystals from geology or the ones that can be created from diesel combustion. The magnetite in our brains has been thought to be linked to memory and other functions, plus it’s associated with our central nervous system. Probably very important to us building our receivers, the C’s mentioned something about that.

Another interesting property of magnetite is that it absorbs EMF in the microwave range that cell phones function in, makes 5G seem much worse. Here’s a few articles about it, not much I can pull up about the exact structure of the crystals in the human brain or how they’re arranged, though I suspect it’s in chains.

Of note, crystal shapes are different from the pollution vs naturally produced.

There’s the blurb on how it’s produced from diesel exhaust along with the EMF properties.

The crystals are single domain which means that they can be magnetized and demagnetized by current. The design looks much more sophisticated than any sort of computer chip someone could make, which could show how Transhumanism is a dead end. Maybe we can’t produce something through technology more sophisticated than our brains.

Anyway, another pollutant to consider.

Another article perhaps linking magnetite in the brain with prions. Prions are proteins that can change shape based on input from the environment. The article hypothesis is that memory can be stored by changing the protein from the ground state to the excited state. Maybe tuning your receiver?

The picture here is of a very complex and highly designed system.

Another article perhaps linking magnetite in the brain with prions. Prions are proteins that can change shape based on input from the environment. The article hypothesis is that memory can be stored by changing the protein from the ground state to the excited state. Maybe tuning your receiver?

The picture here is of a very complex and highly designed system.
Hmm. Interesting. Don't know if it is connected, but I have noticed that in a heightened emotional state I tend to memorize a situation much clearly. When it comes to tuning your receiver part it can make sense and it can go both ways I mean negative and positive. For example certain music can inspired more destructive behaviour and another type of music more creative behaviour which may influenced choices towards different types of personal timelines.

Back
Top Bottom