magnetite and gravity connection

I wanted to ask Cs if magnetite is that which holds the collected gravity on physical plane?

Is awareness the doorway through which consciousness can collect and disperse gravity?

Is consciousness gravity itself?
IF MEMORY serves me right, this was mentioned, and consciousness is the 'binder', Maybe somebody remembers also or we should scan the sessions? This may not be related directly but it was mentioned that 'feritine' or the magnetic qualities of the blood made it so that humans were 'luminous'? It made me think of the blue skined Krishna paintings? Sorry if I'm off, need to sleep but I have thought about this a lot over the years.

I wanted to ask Cs if magnetite is that which holds the collected gravity on physical plane?

Is awareness the doorway through which consciousness can collect and disperse gravity?

Hi Amor,

Have you read all the C’s sessions? These questions have already been answered. Doing some basic searches on terms like gravity and consciousness should return the relevant information.

IF MEMORY serves me right, this was mentioned, and consciousness is the 'binder', Maybe somebody remembers also or we should scan the sessions? This may not be related directly but it was mentioned that 'feritine' or the magnetic qualities of the blood made it so that humans were 'luminous'? It made me think of the blue skined Krishna paintings? Sorry if I'm

Hi Amor,

Have you read all the C’s sessions? These questions have already been answered. Doing some basic searches on terms like gravity and consciousness should return the relevant information.
I have read most of it and I am left with these questions for better understanding. Another reason I am asking this to find relationship in human experience because you see when I focus my attention back to my body I can feel the pulsation wherever I focus my attention. As far as I see it it is blood that is pulsating, but that is not all. Reading the transcripts about iron in hemoglobin and its magnetic properties got me wondering. Because when I focus my attention to any area of my body that area gets activated or energised leaving a residue of energy once the attention is away. It got thinking how it works. Maybe that is the energy body I dont know but I started to wonder how that energy gets collected and held and what is the source of that energy.

Hi Amor, as far as I know, in order for any object in this physical universe, magnetite or otherwise to "accumulate" gravity (increase, or increase it's effect on other objects) would need to increase in mass, either by it's size, or density ( physicists please correct me if I am wrong)

Are you thinking of employing magnetite in some fashion with your meditations to see if there might be some effect ?

As for the residual energy of where your focus was when meditating - I would suggest you explore this in order to understand it more.

It might lead you to a more knowledge about the nature of consciousness..

Hi Amor, as far as I know, in order for any object in this physical universe, magnetite or otherwise to "accumulate" gravity (increase, or increase it's effect on other objects) would need to increase in mass, either by it's size, or density ( physicists please correct me if I am wrong)
I am not a phycisit by any means, but a curious observer. In one of the sessions Cs told Laura that the gravity of the planet is decreasing and that creates openings in earth underground. One of the reasons why earthquake and volcanic activity has been increasing not to mention huge deep underground chamber collapse while the earths physical density is growing every day by getting hit by space objects. They also said that charge in solar system is getting grounded and if understand it correctly more em energy is flowing between the planets

I found some of transcripts that explains about the gravity. Hope it help you to understand better. But if you start to read all the transcripts, then you will find lots of different information/knowledge too!

A: In terms of consciousness, which is why everything exists ultimately, and with gravity as the "glue" that holds all on physical and ethereal planes together!

Q: Okay, if it can be a step forward, the main question that we don't know the answer to is: what is classical? Gravity or consciousness or something else? What? Or, perhaps everything is classical...

A: Classical negates consciousness, regarding the mind as merely a function of chemical functions and electrical impulses occurring within a vacuum, rather than being interfaced with the rest of creation at all levels of density and all dimensions, which is of course, the case. Gravity is the "glue which binds all aspects of reality, physical and ethereal. Nothing would exist without consciousness to perceive it. Classical physics assumes, among other things, that consciousness and "the brain" are one and the same, or that one exclusively facilitates the other. In actuality, the brain is merely that conduit which facilitates conscious expression in the physical state of human 3rd density states and similar manifestations

Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?

A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.

A: Gravity does not "travel."

Q: Well, when you say that gravity 'supercedes' light speed, what exactly do you mean?

A: Gravity is equally located in all realms at once, in space/time.

Q: Now, the possible answer is that gravity travels as a phase, while light travels as a 'bunch' of waves. Is this the correct understanding?

A: The gravity wave is merely a "ripple" in the omnipresent fabric; the base energy facilitator.

Q: What is a fabric base facilitator?

A: Gravity is the fabric, and energy facilitator as well
…….
A: We have told you before that gravity is the foundational force of absolutely everything!!! This means at all density levels, all dimensions... It is the "stuff" of all existence. Without it, nothing would exist. Your thoughts are based in gravity, too!!

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?

A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?

A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, Frank?

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!
…….
Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

A: Gravity does not ever get increased or decreased, it is merely collected and dispersed.
…….
Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity
…….
Q: (L) So, gravity is not being "used," per se?

A: Close.

Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then you said...

A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. You cannot increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced static state.

Q: (L) So, gravity is in a perfectly "static" state. Yet, it can be "utilized." Can you make clear for me the transition from the static state to transition. What occurs?

A: There is no transition, just application.

Electromagnetism (which is what is related to magnetite) would be intertwined with gravity... more than that, I don't know if there are greater connections, I don't recommend that you wait either, if you are thinking of expanding the concept of gravity as if nothing with just reading the transcripts is something that needs separate work.

If gravity is the binder and consciousness has no gravity, then can we say that gravity is the 'weight' or 'creative function' of consciousness?
Heavy stuff, hahaha...

Not sure how to answer that question really.. Gravity has always been one of those topics that eludes me.

But I have also noticed how different parts of your body feel, as you focus your attention on them. I remember that I always found one of G's exercises rather curious, it was the one where he would tell his pupils to feel their nose, I remember trying it and it was very interesting how you'd become suddenly aware of it being in your face.

So, I suppose that could be consciousness collecting gravity and thus the sensation became more noticeable, or.. it could be one focusing one's attention on the gravity there already... not sure.

I found some of transcripts that explains about the gravity. Hope it help you to understand better. But if you start to read all the transcripts, then you will find lots of different information/knowledge too!

I am grateful for putting this together!

Not sure how to answer that question really.. Gravity has always been one of those topics that eludes me.

But I have also noticed how different parts of your body feel, as you focus your attention on them. I remember that I always found one of G's exercises rather curious, it was the one where he would tell his pupils to feel their nose, I remember trying it and it was very interesting how you'd become suddenly aware of it being in your face.

So, I suppose that could be consciousness collecting gravity and thus the sensation became more noticeable, or.. it could be one focusing one's attention on the gravity there already... not sure.
After a bit of reading and thinking I came to conclusion that consciousness is something that is already there omnipresent at every level and gravity is that which connects and holds everything together, being also omnipresent beyond 3d universe like an ocean, holding all its waves and ripples together otherwise it would just loosen up and disconnect from each other. Consciousness being pure energy as Cs have mentioned. So in otherwords what if consciousness is never growing because its an ocean of energy encompassing everything at every density, but what changes or grows is the awareness.As you have described you didnt think about the nose until you focused on it. What if we dont feel our bodies on 4th density because simply we are not aware of that level yet? That also explains the growth of awareness = growth in knowledge = growth in energy and power because the more we are aware and utilise the personally discovered knowledge the more we can do and the more we can do the more we can access consciousness/ information field.

So in otherwords what if consciousness is never growing because its an ocean of energy encompassing everything at every density, but what changes or grows is the awareness.As you have described you didnt think about the nose until you focused on it. What if we dont feel our bodies on 4th density because simply we are not aware of that level yet? That also explains the growth of awareness = growth in knowledge = growth in energy and power because the more we are aware and utilise the personally discovered knowledge the more we can do and the more we can do the more we can access consciousness/ information field.
Yes, that's sort of the way I see it as well, reality exists and I am aware of it in a limited capacity, as I grow and learn it's not so much that things are coming into existence, but rather I am becoming aware of things being there all along.

And I think we all have an intimation of this experience as we grow older, and words and concepts and objects that had no function or meaning, suddenly become an active part of everyday life. Things were always there, but we had no awareness of how those things or ideas fit within our perception of reality, or how to factor them in to muster a response to life.

Another good example is perhaps my dog, he knows of the existence of the water bowl, but he is not aware of what a bowl is, not in the same way a human is, he just remembers that it is the place where water is located. And so he interacts with it, to the degree of his capacity and needs. Certain parts of existence must be similar to all of us, we interact with them unaware of their larger meaning.

A good example is DNA, and all the "Junk" DNA that is part of our very bodies, it's there and we've no clue what it is.

Back
Top Bottom