M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

I am about more than half way

reading through this thread... and it is both an unnerving as well sobering, I must say. I never got in touch with "Jim Humble", the methods, the claims, the boldness and everything. That is never how i obtained my findings and readings. And if i would have been there 10-11 years ago, I wouldn't have bought into the arguments Jim Humble brought forth. For the simple reason of them been totally over the top and bold. THAT has never worked out well in the human history... when it comes to claims of curing that many illnesses. I also never purchased the original versions of whatever they sold back then, neither literature nor products. I dug into more present info, books, not old. Transparent info, not claims or bold promises.

When Laura wrote that her daughter almost died from mms - that is just unacceptable - and for all the right reasons to be highly critic / cautious. No blame !!

Then what the f did I use !? A 250 ml bottle (with 0.3% CLO2 concentration) purified from a german producer, which i finished over the course of 6 months (that was 3 years ago) No side effects what so ever, neither at higher doses.

But that is highly puzzling, is it not ?

Makes me wonder what the heck was sold 10 years ago ?!? Anyway, what I have left now (two concentrates to mix, german product) I simply reserve for external use as a disinfectant.

In the mean time I just have to re-study Kalcker's book (which is a relative new book), but with the acknowledgement of what you all have contributed in this thread - keeping that in my mind when I read the book(s) anew. Now I do have questions - so the approach changes. (It's also more interesting). Things to look out for, such as Niall pointed out the WO1999017787 patent, for using chemically stabilized Chlorite solution for inhibiting antigen-specific immune response. And Gabi pointed out the issue with depleted Glutathione in the liver - are highly important areas to keep in focus.

That there were connection points between Humble, Duncan and Vincent Bridges... That I did not expect at all. (Kind of strange when you think about it... the most unlikely would do the most likely). It really spoiled my appetite !

I truly appreciate your willingness to confront the misinformation. I know it can be confusing, and it may take time for the Knowledge to do its work in you. It's difficult to see what we've allowed ourselves to do. But that difficulty is necessary in true learning. That's how it's been for me, anyways. Us humans are not so smart. And there's a lot of snake oil out there trying to keep us that way. The precautionary principle is up there with the Golden Rule in our day and age. May you keep on keepin' on - and keep reading, of course - in good health!

reading through this thread... and it is both an unnerving as well sobering, I must say.

There was also a SOTT article published about it a while ago:

It also becomes apparent in this thread, that it very much looks like Jim Humble knows exactly that what he is selling is a poison that makes people sick. Ruthless. He also seems to especially like to use/sell it to poor people in Africa. There are also quite a number of accounts in this thread about people reporting truly horrific consequences of using that stuff.

Makes one wonder about the other authors you have mentioned above, who (as far as I can see) are essentially using the same stuff.

It also becomes apparent in this thread, that it very much looks like Jim Humble knows exactly that what he is selling is a poison that makes people sick. Ruthless. He also seems to especially like to use/sell it to poor people in Africa. There are also quite a number of accounts in this thread about people reporting truly horrific consequences of using that stuff.

Makes one wonder about the other authors you have mentioned above, who (as far as I can see) are essentially using the same stuff.

Well, to understand how good people can be taken in, just watch the Amazing Polly video about Ponerology:

To this day I still receive hate comments on my blog after 11 years of writing that article. Jim Humble attracts quite a crowd.

I also received numerous testimonials of bad reactions to MMS from people inquiring what could they do to recover. MMS is decisively not safe.

Last edited:
I'd start with wondering how you managed to miss learning the elementary fact that it's bleach.

Via the thick book of Andreas Ludwig Kalcker "Health forbidden - incurable was yesterday" 2017/18, which I have referred to a couple times.

The documentation of the book, plays in a very different league (also time wise), as well from a medical perspective. It is fully transparent in it's assessments - so that even medical scientists (are very welcome) to be able follow the thinking/claim/chemical reactions.

Compared to what Jim Humble may have written (the problem for me here is, that again, I never went the Jim Humble route, therefore never exactly determined what he said, claimed or "documented" whatever, about the substances he was selling. We are talking about a time difference of 8 years. The Kalcker book approaches everything differently, with documentation. It doesn't sell anything, either.

But as I said, I need to re-read that book again, too - but WITH everything you guys wrote in mind - in order to determine (for myself) the white, the gray and the black spots in all of this. Were exactly are the traps. Is truly everything just "bleach", or are there some vital difference easy to overlook ? And if there is a difference, what exactly is that ? How does this apply to the body and surrounding substances it might or might not react with. And how ? What exactly are the possible side products of various reactions ? What can those do ?

Instead of putting everything into one single bag, and calling it "bleach", is for me, who wants to honestly understand the underpinnings - the why, the how, the when - not satisfactory. But this is not a blame, please.

This is what I so far have learned from you guys... to actually go deeper, and find the knots, to understand the areas where things can go wrong. I also need to know more about this, because I never got sick from pure (0.3%) CLO2 from a 250 ml bottle over 6 months, not even the slightest. My senses are neither clumsy nor stupid - they pick up immediately even the slightest deviations and raise flags when something in my body is amiss. I need to acknowledge that experience, too.

Then again, your red flags raised - as well plenty other forum members have done earlier in this thread, are all reason enough to stop, and not to recommend it to anyone. That too, needs to be respected - And that I do.

It is the precautionary principle - as it should be, revolving health !

One thing that strikes me is - and I fully call one component in question: Jim Humble's use of Citric Acid as one of the components. That is in my eyes a no-go. If that is how he sold it - and let's assume somebody used this for a long time (which you are not supposed to do!) then that begs for serious trouble ! Why did Lauras daughter use it for a whole year ? As Citric Acid does leave pure Chlorine as a side product after the reaction. And there, it is a MAJOR red flag. And if the mixing isn't done correctly, then definitely !!

(It reminds me of HCQ, which is very safe if you follow the recommendation. But if overdosed, you are in deep trouble and it leads to death within 14 days).

Nobody is supposed to use oxidative products over whole a year. (same goes for H2O2 !) You are supposed to use it when illness occurs, but in between you must take a breaks with plenty of anti-oxidants and supplements. Otherwise damages occur. Was all this known 11 years ago ?

Laura published the link to the 208 pages long document in 2010 about the toxicity of various chlorine based (as well other) substance in drinking water.

Here is a chlorine dioxide toxicity report:

It talks about other chemicals as well.

A document worth gold - but you also have to truly dig into the fine details - in order to spot the differences in the definition of what is bleach, creates bleach, creates other bi-products (and what those do/don't do) and what is not bleach. It is in there !

The keys are: if, when and when not, side products are created. That is outlined in the document. But the document is extremely heavy, (in my eyes ) truly complicated and... it makes your head spin (I got severe headaches yesterday, trying to dig through it, probably pushing myself way beyond my capacity. I don't often get headaches)

There are definitely concerns to be raised in circumstances, when used wrongly, used too much, or misunderstood in the definition of what is bleach, and what is not. The many studies therefore show different results (as well how you read them, whether you "bundled all into one", or distinguish components being different, and therefore have different outcomes). A lot of claims have been made in this thread, with a tendency towards "bundling everything into one" (e.g. "It's all Chlorine")

BUT given the circumstances revolving the people behind mms, the strange connections in the background 11 years ago - I am not surprised, and according to the principle of having to be careful, do no harm, it was totally appropriate ! Why taking risks... There are other ways to treat illness !

Meier et al. (1985b) evaluated the ability of chlorine dioxide to induce chromosomal aberrations and micronuclei in bone marrow of CD-1 mice or sperm head anomalies. Chlorine dioxide failed to produce such damage following gavage doses of up to 16 mg/kg of body weight for 5 days.
3) Chlorine dioxide
The chemistry of chlorine dioxide in drinking-water is complex, but the major breakdown product is chlorite. In establishing a specific TDI for chlorine dioxide, data on both chlorine dioxide and chlorite can be considered, given the rapid hydrolysis to chlorite. Therefore, an oral TDI for chlorine dioxide is 30 μg/kg of body weight, based on the NOAEL of 2.9 mg/kg of body weight per day for neurodevelopmental effects of chlorite in rats.

Sotts article, I personally felt was a good one.

And everything revolving Jim Humble, raised even in my eyes many red flags (in hindsight of course, since had no idea of Humble nor mms 11 years ago) Then the thing with church and stuff... is just so strange. If he was seeking health in humanity, attacking illness with a treatment - then why all this religious stuff attached to it - which just makes no sense, what so ever. And the boldness of claims, is always a red flag !

You became critic, and then stayed critic - for all the good reasons, combined with the experiences in the past prior 2010. And the C's also had their saying about jim humble. It makes a lot of sense.

Has anyone heard of Andreas Kalcker, other than Xpan? Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker: Chlorine Dioxide is a 100% effective cure for covid
There is details there how to make it yourself and a video documentary with references.
"Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations. He has been researching a substance called chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA labeled this substance 'The Universal Antidote' in 1987. His treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19."
"Andreas Kalcker, however, encountered something astonishing: the moment it became known that his treatment was curing people from Covid, he was massively censored. All his social media pages were take down, his scientific account on ResearchGate.net was deleted, his book was removed from Amazon, and he has been slandered all over the internet. It is obvious that this cure for Covid must be hidden at all costs."
"NASA proclaimed it a universal antidote in 1987. Since that time, thousands have recovered from various illnesses using this substance, and now many physicians and scientists are saying it is powerfully effective for many applications. The documentary below explores the history, safety, and efficacy of the universal antidote and provides interviews with physicians and people who have used it."

Has anyone heard of Andreas Kalcker, other than Xpan? Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker: Chlorine Dioxide is a 100% effective cure for covid
There is details there how to make it yourself and a video documentary with references.
"Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations. He has been researching a substance called chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA labeled this substance 'The Universal Antidote' in 1987. His treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19."
"Andreas Kalcker, however, encountered something astonishing: the moment it became known that his treatment was curing people from Covid, he was massively censored. All his social media pages were take down, his scientific account on ResearchGate.net was deleted, his book was removed from Amazon, and he has been slandered all over the internet. It is obvious that this cure for Covid must be hidden at all costs."
"NASA proclaimed it a universal antidote in 1987. Since that time, thousands have recovered from various illnesses using this substance, and now many physicians and scientists are saying it is powerfully effective for many applications. The documentary below explores the history, safety, and efficacy of the universal antidote and provides interviews with physicians and people who have used it."

I haven't heard of him. But have you read this whole thread?

Mike Adams now had three articles on chloride dioxide on his Natural News site - I posted two in the main Coronavirus thread. In Mike's interview with Mark Grenon, he relates that he himself uses CDS to self-medicate. The third article:

New study proves that chlorine dioxide (MMS) blocks SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins from binding with human receptors

Japanese researchers have confirmed that chlorine dioxide, also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS, is a safe and effective remedy for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

A paper published in the journal Annals of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics explains how MMS blocks the spike proteins associated with SARS-CoV-2 that are said to bind with human receptors such as Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2), allowing disease to form.

“Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is a powerful disinfectant that is known to inactivate both viruses and bacteria,” the study’s abstract reveals.

The stated purpose of the study was to see if chlorine dioxide directly inhibits the binding of the Chinese Virus Spike protein (S protein) to ACE2 receptors. The team conducted in vitro experiments with the British and South African “variants” of the Fauci Flu.
Details on the experiment procedure:
For their experiments, the team sprayed a 50 ?L aliquot of chlorine dioxide or chlorine dioxide spray solution diluted to the appropriate concentration onto microtiter plates containing purified Receptor-Binding Domain (RBD) spike proteins. The solutions were then incubated at 25ºC for 5 minutes.

Next, a 20 ?L aliquot of 10 mmol/L sodium thiosulfate in Blocking Buffer 2 was added to terminate the reaction of chlorine dioxide with the spike proteins. This rapidly converted the chlorine dioxide to ClO2-, causing it to become unreactive.

Then, a 35 ?L aliquot of biotin-labeled ACE2 diluted to 1.5 ?g/mL by Blocking Buffer 2 was added to the solution, while a biotin-labeled ACE2 was bound to streptavidin-labeled horseradish peroxidase and detected using a substrate of horseradish peroxidase.

After one minute, a luminometer was used to measure the chemiluminescence signal emitted from the solution, which was assayed in four different wells due to the intensity fluctuation of the chemiluminescence.

Upon analysis, it was determined that the intensity of the binding of human ACE2 protein to covid spike RBD decreased as a result of chlorine dioxide. The higher the concentration of chlorine dioxide, the fewer spike protein binding events were observed.
The above does not indicate at all that CDS is safe for human use. But in the grand scheme of things, what the AMA medical mafia and the Pharmaceutical gestapo has gotten mandated for people isn't safe either! The seemingly sudden alert that CDS is a viable, you can make it yourself at home remedy that is safer and more effective than the Covid vaxxines or even Ivermectin (prescription necessary) is quite surprising and something of a paradox when considering the deadly consequences of making a bad choice. Dr. Zelenko has said there is an OTC alternative to prescription HCQ - quercetin (to effectively act as a zinc ionophore, quercetin needs vitamin C).

From Zelenko's website:

Low risk patients​

• Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
  • Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days

Optional over the counter options​

• Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
  • Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days

Moderate / High risk patients​

• Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 days
  • Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
  • Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
  • Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.

Treatment Options​

• Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
  • Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
  • Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
  • Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
  • Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
  • Monoclonal antibodies
  • Home IV fluids and oxygen
Based on the information Gaby provided, I would steer well clear of CDS. There's also nebulized peroxide as an alternative:

Here is the article/study/hypotheses

🇩🇪 Chlordioxid bei Covid-19. Hypothese über den möglichen Mechanismus der molekularen Wirkung in SARS-CoV-2

Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine

🇬🇧 Chlorine Dioxide in COVID-19: Hypothesis about the Possible Mechanism of Molecular Action in SARS-CoV-2

Eduardo Insignares-Carrione*
LVWWG Global Research Director

Blanca Bolano Gómez
Director of the Research Department of the Genesis Foundation, Colombia

Andreas Ludwig Kalcker
Liechtenstein Association for Science and Health, Liechtenstein, Switzerland

Abstract

Introduction
ClO2, the so-called "ideal biocide", could also be applied as a virucide if we understand how the solution rapidly kills viruses without causing harm to humans or animals. Our aim was to find the mechanism of action of this selectivity by studying its reaction mechanism with the structure of selectivity SARS-CoV-2 both theoretically and experimentally by in silico simulation.

Methods
Detailed reviews of previous studies on the mechanism of action of ClO2 in viruses, particularly Sars-Cov and influenza viruses, have been performed at the amino acid and carbohydrate component level, especially at the viral peak, and these data have been transferred to structural amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 viruses, especially those in critical positions within the peak of SARS-CoV-2. Preliminary data from the in silico simulation and the first data from our clinical studies on the use of Cl02 in oral Covid19, which are in progress, allow us to calculate in which amino acids it acts, determine the sites of action of ClO2 and actions such as z virucida in SARS-CoV-2, based on reaction diffusion equations shown in previous studies. We use computer-generated 3D reconstructions, use of data from electronic cryomicroscopy studies and previous work based on the augmented reality software ChimeraX (UCSF).

Discussion
Determination of the positions of amino acids that can be oxidised by chlorine dioxide allows projection of their possible mechanism of action onto the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Cysteine at positions Cys336-Cys361, Cys379-Cys432 and Cys391-Cys525 stabilises the five beta-sheets (β1, β2, β3, β4 and β7), and Cys480-Cys488 is key in linking the SARS-CoV-2 crest

RBM and the N-terminal helix of hACE2. It is clear that only at this level would oxidation of these cysteine residues cause a destabilising and damaging effect on the beta-sheets of the virus.

Results
The projection and simulation of the oxidation of chlorine dioxide in the structural amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 on which it exerts this effect to more than their number (54 tyrosine, 12 tryptophan, 40 cysteine residues (in addition to proline) allow a very clear idea of the sites where dioxide exerts a denaturing effect on the virus structure and on human ACE2. Based on the results of the reaction rate and diffusion of the dioxide on these amino acids, it is possible to understand the extreme speed with which it acts, which could explain the first results of clinical observational studies on the use of chlorine dioxide in covid19, carried out by the authors in Bolivia in strict compliance with the ethics committee.

Conclusion
Knowledge of the arrangement of the sites of amino acids sensitive to oxidation by chlorine dioxide in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, which also contains 54 tyrosine, 12 tryptophan and 40 cysteine residues of proline present in the structure of ACE2 associated with RBD, allows projection of the effects of dioxygen on the viral spike.We hope to publish soon clinical application studies for this promising systemic virucide.

Has anyone heard of Andreas Kalcker, other than Xpan?

@IncenDiary, you are basically spamming the forum with this stuff by posting it in multiple threads. Did you make an effort to read some studies? Even the one that can be found on Klacker's own website? Have you seen the conclusion of the Review paper? I'll help you. It reads:

Conclusion: Chlorine dioxide is effective in the treatment of COVID19 and the mechanisms of action by which it acts to achieve it are proposed in this work. We recommend doing more research. We recommend conducting double-blind studies and delving into studies of toxicological safety and therapeutic efficacy of chlorine dioxide in pathologies of epidemiological impact in the near future.

I cannot imagine how anyone can promote in good conscience a substance which hasn't passed required tests and studies. Isn't it what is outrageous about the forced vaccines, for example? Getting rid of symptoms of a disease is one thing. Long term observation and screening for toxicity and possible side effects is another one and absolutely necessary. You can drink whatever you wish, but please stop spamming here.

Some interesting info via Judy Mikovits, at 25:36 here. She mentions Chlorine Dioxide in the hands of a good doctor/medical supervision has been used as a treatment for autism in conjunction with other treatments I gather. A patent has been granted in the USA for Chlorine Dioxide as a cancer treatment by the patent office. She mentions Andreas Kalcker and Mark Grenon. I cannot evaluate the data on Chlorine Dioxide, but my sense of Judy Mikovits is that she has integrity and this is not BS, and neither is Chlorine Dioxide 'bleach' in this context.

Some interesting info via Judy Mikovits, at 25:36 here. She mentions Chlorine Dioxide in the hands of a good doctor/medical supervision has been used as a treatment for autism in conjunction with other treatments I gather. A patent has been granted in the USA for Chlorine Dioxide as a cancer treatment by the patent office. She mentions Andreas Kalcker and Mark Grenon. I cannot evaluate the data on Chlorine Dioxide, but my sense of Judy Mikovits is that she has integrity and this is not BS, and neither is Chlorine Dioxide 'bleach' in this context.
Hello, Anartist!
In my home country, it is now common practice to use CDS to prevent and heal illnesses. Andreas Kalcker explains in some videos that this preparation is not quite MMS, or as I understand it, sort of an "evolution" from MMS (I recommend reading the website that you linked in your comment and watching Andreas' videos for clarification). He teaches how to prepare it at home, and I even have the chemicals to make it--they are easily accessible in the USA. My family takes it as prescribed by the homeopathic doctor in their parish, and my auntie swears by it and so does my sister-in-law, her husband, and mother. It is even suggested for pets. CDS has been used successfully for patients with covid in Ecuador, there are plenty of doctors talking about it on Youtube--although I know that these videos were being banned in some places, and there were some mainstream media outlets telling that it was bleach and people were getting poisoned. A disinformation campaign I believe. So, my point here is to let people know that friends and family use CDS regularly for 3 weeks in their drinking water, then rest for a couple of weeks and re-start it for another 3 weeks. They claim to feel energized, my aunt says she feels no joint pains and she wants my mamma to take it. The reason my mom doesn't is because she has epilepsy and we are afraid that it might interfere with her meds. Also, the way it should be taken is not the same for everyone, I believe that the protocol depends on the illness, Kalcker has a protocol list and suggestions for use. Although, I'd prefer to go to the homeopathic doctor because he prepares it himself and does a follow-up with the patients. I wanted to leave my "two cents" regarding CDS and how it has helped some of my loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom