M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

dugdeep said:
Not to hijack this thread away from Jim Humble and MMS, but I definitely think Sircus is losing credibility. He seems OK when he's on topics he knows, like medicine, but when he starts talking about comets etc. he's really out of his element and it shows. It seems like he's just picking up hearsay, using homemade youtube videos as evidence. "The source, NASA, is impeccable"?!?! Gimme a break :rolleyes: He should know better.

The deteriorating factor...

WhiteBear said:
Gertrudes said:
Black Ram, LLC d/b/a Nexus Magazine USA, also referred to as Nexus USA, is no longer authorized or licensed to solicit or accept subscriptions or advertising for Nexus Magazine. Interested subscribers or advertisers in North America should instead deal directly with Nexus Magazine Pty Ltd through this website.

Customer review of Black Ram, LLC in Greensboro, NC
_http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Black.Ram.LLC.336-333-5194/review/list

BLACK RAM SUCKS!

They stole my subscription money for Nexus magazine, cashed the check and went on vacation.... DO NOT TRUST BLACK RAM LLC!

January 09, 2011 by Nexus subscriber

_http://www.b2byellowpages.com/company-information/310247409-black-ram-llc.html
Address of Black Ram, LLC in Walterboro, SC

_http://maps.google.com/maps?q=205+Memorial+Ave+Walterboro+SC+29488&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=205+S+Memorial+Ave,+Walterboro,+Colleton,+South+Carolina+29488&gl=us&ll=32.900259,-80.662109&spn=0.002477,0.004072&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=32.900731,-80.662426&panoid=AQ6bNLtNJaKYU8XfuSAI0A&cbp=12,193.61,,0,7.37
Street view of Black Ram, LLC address

Odd little garage operation, it appears...
Side note...The Order of the Black Ram is a Satanic coven
_http://www.satanservice.org/covens.html#OBR

Person of Interest: Michael Grumbowski, who not only founded the OBR, but also appears to be an active member of the Archdiocese of Detroit
_https://www.aodonline.org/nr/aod/customapplications/parish/parish.asp?InstitutionID=89&FRAMELESS=true&NRNODEGUID={3480A97F-ECB0-4F72-AEA7-D454CBF6C545}

Hi White Bear,

When you checked the archdiocese site originally, how did it refer Grumbowksi's affiliation? It looks like he's been removed from the page, at least according to the link above.

Thanks much!

Hi batts,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Thanks for this thread.
I tried MMS about 3 years ago, and thought I was going to die. I never thought I'd leave the bathroom again in my life. So, until right now, the bottles have sat in the fridge waiting to try that stunt again. Well, no way. Down the drain they go. Thank you all.

moonfly said:
Thanks for this thread.
I tried MMS about 3 years ago, and thought I was going to die. I never thought I'd leave the bathroom again in my life. So, until right now, the bottles have sat in the fridge waiting to try that stunt again. Well, no way. Down the drain they go. Thank you all.

That is a big lesson you went through, brought to you by a snake oil salesmen; glad you got through it. If you type out his name in Sott news search there are some examples of who he was and what he was doing (e.g. in Africa et al).

PS: sorry for your sink drains, yet better there then internally.

@ Voyager, thanks! I remember reading about Humbles work down in Africa, and researched 3 or 4 websites selling his stuff IIRC. Read and heard testimonials about the stuff and to go easy, which I did, except one day. One extra drop fell into the mixture, and it off to the races. I witnessed my mother going through chemo, and never did I ever see such a violent reaction when she went through treatment, but then mom's generally try to protect their childrens eyes. Thanks mom. Anyway, I related that reaction to what it must have truly been like for her. Not a contest, the pain. Awful.

There's a news article making the rounds, naming "MMS" or Miracle Mineral Solution, as the culprit of putting an Arkansas Family through Royal Hell. Not to mention, that they home school their children, keep to themselves, are generally self-sustained and consider themselves "preppers".

7 Children Taken from Parents During Search for "Miracle" Treatment Chemical
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/7-children-taken-from-parents-during-search-for-mi/18793/P9S1iYaoUEuIXypDAa_3kQ

Friday Jan. 16, 2015 - HOT SPRINGS, AR - A "miracle" mineral treatment alleged to be a remedy for cancer and aids is at the center of an law enforcement search warrant. The investigation ended in the removal of seven children from their home in Garland County.

The family has cried foul, saying only the father has taken it and it's mostly used for purifying water for their garden.

The substance in question is referred to as "MMS" or Miracle Mineral Solution. The FDA has weighed in on the substance citing serious health concerns reporting that it can turn into a potent bleach and cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea if taken.

The Stanley family however say it wasn't grounds for the way they were treated during a search Monday (1/12) night that ended with their seven children taken away.

"Policemen here, policemen here," Hal Stanley pointed, standing on his front porch. "Over here, on the side roads full of policemen."

Stanley opened his door Monday afternoon to find a warrant waiting for him and his home surrounded by State and Garland County agents.

"It said we're here to search your house," Stanley explained.

Hal and his wife Michelle were kept outside for hours while officers searched the home with their seven children inside.

Hal said, "If they had asked me if I had MMS, I'd say yes and give it to them."

Hal insists that only he takes the supplement and he uses MMS as a water purifier for his garden.

The garden is part of the Stanley's way of life.

They avoid most contact with the government. The parents have home schooled their nine children, two of which have graduated and gone on to college.

The Stanley's keep to themselves, are generally self-sustained and consider themselves "preppers".

Hal added, "There's never been any beer, liquor."

They say they've never had a run-in with the law before.

"Unless they stopped to buy vegetables, no," Hal claimed. "I've never had a speeding ticket."

The Stanley's say since the night they had their children taken, friends and relatives have called and shown support.

Neighbors like Norman Bonde saw the activity Monday and couldn't fathom why so many law enforcement vehicles surrounded the property.

"We've seen the family grow up," Bonde shared. "You know you the sound of children playing and laughing. You see them jumping on the trampoline."

The search did find containers labeled MMS but Hal insists the children haven't had any. He says he only uses it for the alleged health benefits and his garden.

During the search the Stanley's say each child was taken to the ambulance on scene for a medical examination.

Hal explained, "They were saying the children looked healthy and everything looked good."

According to Michelle one of the agents spoke to her about the living conditions of the house.

"Oh this is nice and your kids are great," she shared. "That's what was giving us hope that this thing's just going to be over in a few minutes."

At about 9:30 that night however, things changed.

"Suddenly the door opened ... and there were six or eight of them, came in the door, marched in there," Hal showed. "Fully armed Sheriff's and people stood there and said we're taking the children for 72 hours."

DHS won't comment on, confirm or deny any particular investigation but did confirm that if children are taken, the agency has 72 hours to have an emergency order signed by a judge. The courts then have an additional five days to hold a probable cause hearing where the fate of the children will be decided.

As the children were removed from the home Hal and his wife Michelle say they emotionally asked who made the decision.

Hal said, "And finally a young man from the Sheriff's department raised his hand, 'I did it and I'm proud of the decision'."

Michelle worries about her children, "They've never been away from us in any kind of setting like that."

* Note - In addition to the above article, Mike Adams, the Health Ranger and his Natural News site have taken the report and added his own spin - which is the promotion of MMS.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048325_government_kidnapping_natural_supplements_Miracle_Mineral_Solution.html#ixzz3PFDShvGw

How outrageous is this raid upon the Stanley home and the state seizure of the family's children? Let's consider the indisputable facts of this scenario:

• Miracle Mineral Solution is not contraband. It is perfectly legal mineral supplement owned and used by millions of people, many who swear by its efficacy.

• There is no law in Arkansas or at the federal level which says someone cannot own MMS, yet this family is being treated as if they were heroin dealers.

• Zero evidence of any child neglect or abuse has surfaced. The assumption that somehow because the father owns a bottle of MMS that he is therefore a bad parent is utterly without any factual or legal basis whatsoever.

My confession to law enforcement everywhere

Let this article be my official "confession" that I not only own MMS and colloidal silver, I have also -- OMG! WTF! -- used colloidal silver as natural medicine to spray wounded chickens in my back yard.

MMS is back in the news: "Miracle Mineral Solution" promoter convicted of selling bleach as a miracle cure
Seven-day federal trial ends in conviction

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/miracle-mineral-solution-promoter-convicted-of-selling-bleach-as-a-miracle-cure-052915.html

May 29, 2015 - A federal jury in Washington state sat through seven days of testimony, alleging that Smith, 45, of Spokane, sold the toxic liquid as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses, including cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, lyme disease, asthma and the common cold.

It then convicted him of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. He faces up to 34 years in prison.

Evidence at trial showed that Smith operated a business called “Project GreenLife” (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold a product called “Miracle Mineral Supplement,” or MMS, over the Internet. MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water.

Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the resulting mixture to cure numerous illnesses. Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. It is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration.

According to the instructions that Smith provided, diarrhea and vomiting were all signs that the miracle cure was working. The instructions also stated that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for pregnant women or infants who were seriously ill.

According to the evidence presented at trial, Smith created phony “water purification” and “wastewater treatment” businesses in order to obtain sodium chlorite and ship his MMS without being detected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The government also presented evidence that Smith hid evidence from FDA inspectors and destroyed evidence while law enforcement agents were executing search warrants on his residence and business.

In all, the jury convicted Smith of one count of conspiracy to commit multiple crimes, three counts of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead and one count of fraudulently smuggling merchandise into the United States. The jury found Smith not guilty on one out of four of the misbranded drug counts. He faces a statutory maximum of 34 years in prison at his Sept. 9 sentencing.

MMS: Miracle product, or modern snake-oil?
http://www.wncn.com/story/28872958/mms-miracle-product-or-modern-snake-oil

April 27, 2015 - RALEIGH, N.C. -
Just $50. A small price to pay for a product that promises the key to good health.

It's called MMS, or Miracle Mineral Solution

Humble created his own church, Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, which is focused less on religion and more on retail. It serves as the marketing hub for MMS and now three churches have popped up in North Carolina. One listed in Charlotte, one in Benson, and the third in Winston-Salem.

WNCN Investigates went to the church in Benson to find out more. The website led to a home address in the middle of town. On our way to the door we met the homeowner on the porch and asked if we could talk about MMS.

"No, sorry," he replied. When we tried to further question him, he said, "I don't know anything," and hurried back inside his house.

Buying MMS in person with TV cameras present didn't seem to work, so WNCN Investigates went online.

Our order arrived with two blue glass bottles -- one was labeled MMS, the other was labeled ACTIVATOR. Both labels also referred to the product as "Sacramental Cleansing Water" with the instructions “to be used only for church sacramental protocols."

The church website listed different "protocols" for each type of illness. Each protocol outlined the number of drops you should drink. Some protocols even call for a user to rub MMS on the skin, breathe in the gas it produces, or create a douche or enema with it.

A miracle cure or toxic bleach?

We took our bottles to two separate chemists, Dr. Ajit Dixit from Wake Tech and Dr. Cassandra Lilly from Shaw University. Both chemists walked us through several experiments, showing us the chemical properties of each solution.

MMS is sodium chlorite. When it is mixed with the included citric acid activator, it creates a "miracle solution" also known as chlorine dioxide.

Lilly said chlorine dioxide is basically bleach.

"They would use it probably to disinfect instruments for example, but not ingest it," Dixit said. "It makes chlorine dioxide gas, which is a very poisonous and very explosive gas. It's used as a bleaching agent in the pulp and paper industry for bleaching wood."

The FDA and similar organizations in the United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland and other countries have issued warnings not to drink it. The warnings point out the potent bleach is used for stripping textiles and can cause nausea, vomiting, severe dehydration, and other life-threatening problems.

Chlorine dioxide is used in some municipalities as a water treatment. According the Material Safety Data Sheet for chlorine dioxide, it is a "highly toxic" substance.

"A couple of stomach aches are a health injury? Never heard of it!" Humble said. "There is no logic in that at all. Nobody ever considered a stomach ache a health injury."

How is it still being sold?

So far, four people in the United States have been charged in federal court for selling MMS online.

According the U.S. Department of Justice, Tammy Olson, Karis Delong and Chris Olson pleaded guilty to the interstate shipment of misbranded drugs. Defendant Louis Daniel Smith is awaiting trial, which is currently scheduled for May 18.

Tammy Olson was sentenced in Spokane, Washington, to three years probation, $2,500 fine and 120 hours of community service. Chris Olson faced sentencing April 2 in Spokane. Karis Delong is scheduled to be sentenced on June 9.

"The Department of Justice is committed to protecting the health and safety of people with cancer and other serious medical conditions," said Stuart F. Delery, principal deputy assistant attorney general for the Justice Department's Civil Division. "Our most vulnerable citizens need real medicine -- not dangerous chemicals peddled by modern-day snake oil salesmen."

But a quick search online will show you MMS is still all over the Internet thanks to a loophole that allows it to be labeled as a water purifier. Some sites sell the product, while others promote the use of it as a cure-all drink. One site even admitted that PayPal blocked payments for MMS, so it will charge you for something else, but actually send you MMS.

Children and autism

Most recently, MMS is being tested by some parents as a cure for autism in children.

WNCN Investigates found a woman named Kerri Rivera, making money pushing MMS online and at conferences around the world. She encourages making baby bottles of MMS or even giving children enemas.

WNCN Investigates informed Attorney General Roy Cooper's office about MMS locations in North Carolina. A spokesperson said the office had not heard of any cases of MMS being sold.

Oh yes, I got a notification from this news item. Keep in mind that this product was widely promoted as a detox remedy for people affected from the Gulf Oil spill

Seller of “Miracle Mineral Solution” Convicted for Marketing Toxic Chemical as a Miracle Cure

_http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seller-miracle-mineral-solution-convicted-marketing-toxic-chemical-miracle-cure

A federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington returned a guilty verdict yesterday against a Spokane, Washington, man for selling industrial bleach as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses, including cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, lyme disease, asthma and the common cold, the Department of Justice announced.

Louis Daniel Smith, 45, was convicted following a seven-day trial of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. Evidence at trial showed that Smith operated a business called “Project GreenLife” (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold a product called “Miracle Mineral Supplement,” or MMS, over the Internet. MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

“This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective.” Mizer thanked the jury for its service and its careful consideration of the evidence.

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the resulting mixture to cure numerous illnesses. Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration. According to the instructions for use that Smith provided with his product, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting were all signs that the miracle cure was working. The instructions also stated that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for pregnant women or infants who were seriously ill.

According to the evidence presented at trial, Smith created phony “water purification” and “wastewater treatment” businesses in order to obtain sodium chlorite and ship his MMS without being detected by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The government also presented evidence that Smith hid evidence from FDA inspectors and destroyed evidence while law enforcement agents were executing search warrants on his residence and business.

Before trial, three of Smith’s alleged co-conspirators, Chris Olson, Tammy Olson and Karis DeLong, Smith’s wife, pleaded guilty to introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce. Chris Olson, along with alleged co-conspirators Matthew Darjanny and Joseph Lachnit, testified at trial that Smith was the leader of PGL.

In all, the jury convicted Smith of one count of conspiracy to commit multiple crimes, three counts of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead and one count of fraudulently smuggling merchandise into the United States. The jury found Smith not guilty on one out of four of the misbranded drug counts. He faces a statutory maximum of 34 years in prison at his Sept. 9 sentencing.

The case was investigated by agents of the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. The case was prosecuted by Christopher E. Parisi and Timothy T. Finley of the Civil Division’s Consumer Protection Branch in Washington, D.C.

Beware: MMS ‘Miracle Cure’ Man Convicted Up To 32 Years In Prison

_http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2015/06/mms-miracle-cure-man-convicted-up-to-32-years-in-prison-2575726.html

By Deborah Dupre

A federal jury convicted a Mineral Miracle Solution (MMS) promoter Friday of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. He faces up to 34 years in prison. This author faces “hell” for reporting MMS fraud, according to threats sent to her.

The man was convicted in Washington state for selling gallons of the dangerous snake oil by labeling it “Miracle Mineral Solution.” The MMS solution is pushed by its founder Jim Humble and his “church” that he founded for the international enterprise.

A federal jury sat through seven days of testimony, alleging Louis Daniel Smith, 45, of Spokane sold the toxic MMS liquid as a miracle cure for cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, Lyme disease, asthma, the common cold and other diseases and illnesses. Evidence at the trial showed Smith operated “Project GreenLife” (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold MMS over the Internet, according to Consumer Affairs.

“MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.”

Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division said, “This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones. Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective.”

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the mixture to cure numerous illnesses. These are the same instructions other MMS salespersons provide. Chlorine dioxide is used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. It is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration. Diarrhea and vomiting are signs that the miracle cure is working, according to MMS salespersons. The instructions state that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for seriously ill pregnant women and infants.

Smith created phony “water purification” and “wastewater treatment” businesses to obtain sodium chlorite and ship his MMS without detection by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection, according to evidence presented at trial. The government’s evidence included that Smith hid evidence from FDA inspectors and destroyed evidence while law enforcement agents were executing search warrants on his residence and business.

Smith was convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit multiple crimes, three counts of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead and one count of fraudulently smuggling merchandise into the United States. He faces a statutory maximum of 34 years in prison at his Sept. 9 sentencing.

Reporter Deborah Dupré solicited to ‘save Gulf Coasters’ with MMS

“Bishop” Jim Humble created his church, Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, an MMS retail business more than religion, according to Consumenr Affairs. After BP/Transocean’s 2010 Gulf of Mexico Oil catastrophe, MMS salespersons were busy successfully pushing bleach to the desperately injured Gulf Coasters. Their campaign including recruiting others to join the money-making campaign. “Bishop” Humble contacted this author, urging her to retract her article about his product and instead, join his “Church” MMS campaign to save Gulf Coasters from BP/Transocean’s life-threatening injuries and illnesses incurred from the crude oil and Corexit dispersant.

“Just wondered if you would really like to learn some truth about MMS or would you prefer to continue with no real knowledge,” Humble asked in a 2/25/10 email to Dupré during her interview with him. “Are you into helping mankind or just showing off and talking without knowing.”

Dupré firmly declined his attempt to recruit, but continued the interview. Later in 2010, the FDA received several reports of health injuries from consumers using MMS. Injuries included severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration. Consumers with MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away, the FDA said.

Despite the FDA’s warning and advice, MMS was rebranded with the new name, “Advanced Oxygen Therapy.” Mr. Humble continued pressuring Dupré to join his church and lead MMS sales throughout the Gulf Coast. He emailed on Jan. 4, 2011:

“I hope you understand that I in no way wish to be insulting at this time, but I do want you to understand that if you persist with you misunderstanding of MMS you will prevent many people from overcoming their suffering. Six months from now, there will be many people to ask you why you didn’t check a little closer…”

Humble denied knowing Wil Spencer, the MMS salesmen peddling the product, allegedly under a different name, to Gulf Coast people.

In a Jan. 16, 2011 email, after MMS had begun spreading from Florida to South Louisiana, Humble told Dupré, “MMS is the only real answer all those people of the gulf have. It is cheap and it will detoxify their bodies. It is the greatest detoxifier for human bodies known at this time as I have observed thousands who have used it.”

Emailing from Africa where he’d gone to peddle his product in the height of the Ebola crisis, Humble explained his Gulf of Mexico MMS plan to Dupré:

My idea would be to just go to everyone’s home and train them to use the MMS and furnish it for free. Surely someone will put up the money. If not, I can find someone who will furnish it at cost plus small expenses. You could probably get enough volunteers to do the training while distributing it. We could mix the MMS on the spot and I could send several Ministers to do the training. All we would need is expenses for their travel. Our church does these things for free hoping to get donations. If I had more money at this time we could do much more. I really don’t want my people to make money from this disaster.

Later that month, Gulf region health took a turn of events from the MMS scare. Leading Gulf activist Kindra Arnesen agreed with Gulf Coast Barefoot Doctors in a public statement. Ms. Arnesen publicly stated that Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), subsequently branded as Advanced Oxygen Therapy (AOT), was dangerous and those selling it were not to be trusted.

At the time, MMS was to be rebranded as “Cleansing Water,” according to Humble when interviewed by Dupré. BJ Skane, a Vanuatu Post reporter, highlighted in an article that, according to a Dupré article, Wil Spencer was allegedly selling a reinvented MMS under a different name to Gulf Coasters. He’d first claimed his product was a ‘sister to MMS’ and later conceded that “the two are one and the same.” (See: Crude oil, Corexit and now, Snake Oil to fix it) Ms. Skane had become a lead MMS reporter after the 2009 death in Vanuatu of a Mexican woman, Sylvia Fink, after consuming MMS as Humble had instructed. “In Port Vila in 2009 MMS was being promoted and sold by resident yachts-people as not only a cure for malaria but also as a prophylactic (preventive) regime against the disease,” Skane reported in her article, Health authorities ‘Down Under’ concerned over “snake oil” MMS promotional tours.

Ms. Fink, yachtsman Doug Nash’s wife, died within 12 hours of ingesting MMS. Mr. Fink wrote:

From almost the moment Silvie drank the mixture of MMS and lime juice — which she’d brewed up according to the instructions of Jim Humble, the principal proponent of the stuff — things went wrong. She became nauseated, and was soon both vomiting and suffering from diarrhea. But since the MMS literature emphasized that this was a normal reaction, she assumed it would pass. It didn’t. It turned into a day of torture…

U.S. New Zealand, Canada, Brunei and Denmark are among the growing list of countries that have issued warnings about the “miracle cure.” Australia’s TGA banned MMS advertising due to marketers’ inability to substantiate their claims as to its efficacy. Last year in the Australian state of Victoria, where one of Humble’s seminar was held, the AMA called for what they termed “the controversial healing cult Genesis II” to be banned entirely, according to Skane writing for Vanuatu Daily Post. “President Dr Tony Bartone slammed the promoters of MMS as ‘snake oil salesmen’ preying upon vulnerable sick people with ‘magic potions’.”

“At least ten Victorians have been poisoned by MMS in the past five years with four needing to be hospitalized. It is not listed on the Therapeutic Goods Administration’s register, cannot be legally sold as a health product and has no place in our society,” Bartone says.

Nevertheless, North Carolina remains an American hub for MMS. WNCN Investigates went to the church in Benson, North Carolina to learn more. The church website led to a home address in the middle of town.

“On our way to the door we met the homeowner on the porch and asked if we could talk about MMS,” WNCN reported. “‘No, sorry,’ he replied. When we tried to further question him, he said, ‘I don’t know anything,’ and hurried back inside his house.”

So far, four people in the U.S., co-conspirators of Louis, have been charged in federal court for selling MMS online. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Tammy Olson, Karis Delong and Chris Olson pleaded guilty to the interstate shipment of misbranded drugs.

As for repercussions for Dupré refusing to peddle MMS and instead report on it, she’s been name-called “Madame FDA Dupre” and threatened. One such threat left under one of her MMS articles by “Martelle,” a commenter reads: “Madame FDA Dupre, I have contacted the appropriate parties re: your commentary. There will be HELL to pay, I am quite sure.”

MMS is obviously big business.

Just noticed this warning about MMS on a Russian News site:

Poison sold as medicine
http://srbin.info/2015/11/30/izbeljivacem-truju-decu-otrov-prodaju-kao-lek/

Fraudsters in Serbia for years through social networks offer patients the so-called MMS as a cure for autism , cancer , AIDS and other serious diseases .

It is a bleach that , if in any way into the body , can lead to death . This " miracle solution " , which are mostly sold to desperate parents with sick children , is actually chlorine - dioxide . In addition it is recommended intake citric acid solution to be activated .

" I am shocked that someone thought to drink bleach . It is primarily a poison because it has a corrosive effect and can lead to serious organ damage . The first leads to damage to the digestive tract , which is the ultimate consequence of the narrowing of the esophagus or stomach . This leads to disability because a person can not swallow . He must be a real plastic , open stomata in the throat to be able to eat or drink " , warns Dr. Dragan Joksovi , toxicologist .

MMS does not reach the intestine , neutralizes the stomach , causing bleeding and leaving burns .

" bleach , hydrochloric acid , sodium - hydroxide ... If these compounds drink , can lead to death . It is also very dangerous if lubricates the skin as it makes serious burns , and scars remain permanently in the body " , says Dr. Joksovi .

Facebook group in which our people advised " treating " these bleach function for years and counted tens of thousands of members , the sight of the Office of the High Technology Crime .

The authorities have reacted 2011. year , when unmasked quack from BiH Slobodan Masli . He " played games " MMS , which was sold in Serbia for 15 euros .

Mostly it promotes the same groups that openly call for boycott official medicine and vaccination of children .

As the main arguments suggest that the drugs poison, and that any disease , including cancer or autism , can cure MMS - TV , looking at the sun , a raw diet , coffee enemas or " URINOTERAPIJE " .

Here in Spain there is a sister that one day was very popular when she talked about the danger of taking the H1N1 vaccines, but very very popular, she went to conferences and the media, she was incredible popular, a sister! What a courage to talk like that! I was impressed, really. Then, this year, I saw that she is promoting, with a very known man that talks about natural remedies and very respected in Catalonia, MMS. The man that "works" with her is Mr. Pamiés. So it is very sad to see many of my friends in FB talk good things about Mr. Pamies, that was very popular when the Ebola drama telling people that you can cure Ebola with some plants. And also promoting MMS with videos, talks, etc. He also says that drinking sea water is very good for your health. I listened to him and her and in some things they were right but not in others. It is always like that: they are a sort of cointelpro.

This sister was also interested in politics and with another man start a sort of party when the Catalan elections, I think last year? (times flies). But lately I didn't listen anymore about her.

Here in the isle I found a German that works as a naturalist with another German and is very popular in the German diaspora here curing, supposedly, cancer. They have two beautiful stores where you can find good things and... MMS. So when I saw that he was selling it (and he told me "curing" clients with MMS) I was disappointing and also shocked! I even printed the excellent article by doctor Gaby and give it to him. He never, ever answer this article. The other day I went to see him asking him about Iodine and he told me it is impossible to find it. He also told me that iodine is very bad for people, bla bla bla. So these sort of people are there to teach us that dis-information is everywhere and if you are not well informed you are vulnerable. They are snakes, these false gurus.

Attachments

• teresa-forcades.jpg
    teresa-forcades.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 240
  • teresa-forcades.png
    teresa-forcades.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 239
angelburst29 said:
Just noticed this warning about MMS on a Russian News site:

It's Serbian website. I will put that news on our SOTT, thank you. :)

Here is the news about Serbian doctor who is promoting it: _http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/610609/NADRILEKARSKA-MAFIJA-Ona-trazi-da-se-deca-truju-izbeljivacem

One guy was arrested a couple of years ago for selling MMS, but people are still promoting it on many forums and websites. Even the people who promote iodine and other healthy things. Like loreta said, there are a lot of dis-information out there. :/

And it is even promoted on (once) very popular website/forum in our region: _http://www.galaksija.com/planeta/cudotvorni_mineralni_dodatak.htm

Oh boy, we will need to translate some articles about that poison.

I bet had it not been for this garbage MMS fraud, we would have known earlier about KI (iodide) and Iodine, the REAL MIRACLE SOLUTION!

I've not caught up with the MMS story of late and frankly, had thought it had run its course as people had caught on. Was surprised to see this title while searching something else out tonight, titled 'True Believers'. Curious, checked it out to find Jimmy Humble still very much at it. As a further surprise; from a Canadian perspective, the huckster's are ever present, if not a little underground due to laws. Further along in the documentary, it starts to bring up the predatory nature of the snake oil salesmen and the desperation of those with autistic children. In Canada, although banned, in provinces such as Manitoba (and possibly elsewhere) whereby some are very much administering this bleach to their autistic children with their desperation and belief as a guild. Unlike the national laws, there seems to be a conscious blind eye (just for autistic children) put to this by provincial health providers.

The first part runs to 22:30min. There is second part to this documentary dealing with the Indian dancer, Shiamak Davar, who seems to swoon politicians, socialites a many others. Others have swarmed to Vancouver under his word (many from India); and among other reasons, reasons such as it is a worldly place of survival come the end-times he says, yet he does not mention to them the Cascadia subduction zone of course. He does infer, it seems, that space-brothers will come to the rescue for the initiates. I digress, the second part is for another thread or left alone.

Here is the documentary if interested (it will not embed here) - http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2684833431/

The Fifth Estate

March 4, 2016

Season 41, Episode 13

45:17

Tthe fifth estate looks at unusual movements in Canada: a self-proclaimed church that promotes a “miracle mineral solution" of diluted bleach they claim cures many diseases and also a popular dance superstar who says he communicates with the spiritual world.

Looks like Jim Humble has resurfaced with a new cure for erectile dysfunction :scared:

Interesting title from Raw story April 28, 2016

Texas church asks members to pay $500 to drink pesticide ‘elixir’ to cure erectile dysfunction

Bizarre “non-religious” church in Texas is set to hold an event this weekend in which participates will drink a potentially-fatal chemical found in pesticides because the organization’s leader claims it holds the power to heal conditions including erectile dysfunction, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Jim Humble, the archbishop of Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing, hawks “Miracle Mineral Supplement” as a cure-all for cancer, AIDS, arthritis, malaria, acne, erectile dysfunction and other ailments, the Chronicle reports. The catch? It’s made from sodium chlorite — a chemical used in pesticides, fracking and fabric bleaching.

It can be deadly if swallowed. Yet participants will fork over $500 a head for a three-day seminar at a Houston-area hotel to learn about the supposed health benefits of the “the world’s most important broad-spectrum, nontoxic anti-microbial agent.”

They will be sampling concoctions of the chemical as well, after event organizers “”provide the materials, bowls, scales, etc., to have you do it yourself.”

State authorities have received one complaint against the group, which alleges they are a cult, the Chronicle reports. A spokesperson for the US Food and Drug Administration said there has been one death associated with medicinal ingestion of the chemical — though not related to Humble’s church.

The octogenarian claims to have discovered the elixir while on a mining expedition in South America. He also believes he can create gold and platinum by manipulating water, the Chronicle reports.

“Five hundred thousand people died from taking FDA-approved drugs,” Humble lectured in an online video cited by the Chronicle. “It’s so ridiculous. It doesn’t make any sense at all – all these reports of health injuries. A couple of stomachaches is a health injury. … I’ve got to admit that’s as crazy a thing as any agency has ever done.”

Back
Top Bottom