Lynn Pentz Grand Jury Open Request

H

heiho1

As some on this forum are aware, I believe that People can and should engage in formal investigation of the crimes of 9/11/2001. It is critical that efforts be made to separate fact from fiction and establish avenues whereby real criminals may be prosecuted and charlatans exposed. I had a long discussion yesterday with Lynn Pentz of 911truthla.us and Lynn is interested in having a series of ongoing, independent grand juries convened across the country. The juries would be composed of local people from local communities who are willing to commit, under oath, to find out the who, what, where and when of the crimes of 9/11/2001.

Lynn is asking for 9/11 researchers to prepare and submit lists of potential crimes and those who may have been involved or have knowledge of the perpetrators of various crimes. These submissions should be accompanied with information to validate criminal findings with references to printed or online news articles, SEC filings, police reports, eyewitness affidavits and other verifiable trails of documentation. Video or photographs must be accredited so that they may be validated. The intent is to parse these lists and extract cognizable crimes which can be verified to a reasonable degree and to then allow privately formed grand juries to investigate charges and issue public presentments of their findings. It is believed that this would be a first step towards legitimizing 9/11 research as capable of causing crimes to be investigated and formally prosecuted.

The more hands get together on this idea, the more possible it becomes. Rather than wait for some public officials to do what should have been done *years* ago, the convening of a grand jury on the mass murders committed on 9/11/2001, it seems that the People must take efforts into their own hands.

Those with questions about this may contact me via PM or contact Lynn Pentz: LynnWeThePeople@aol.com

Recent email from Lynn Pentz:

Lynn Pentz said:
As you prepare for 9/11 events, thought you might find the Attached 9/11 Timeline & Truth Contrast useful to reference. Remember, we discussed the possibility of ringing a large bell for the major events on 9/11, stating the Time, what the Official Story says happened then, and the Discrepancy (what we know ... ie: 7..am 19 hijackers board ... Discrepancy: not on flight manifest lists, 6-9 have reported themselves still alive, autopsy reports reflect no record of any of them dying, etc.)
Will forward tomorrow master of colorful posters & banners we've designed here that might be useful/modifiable for your events (attached is the draft that we are already modifying - but, if you have any suggestions/requests - let me know - yet to do Osama & Hijackers, for example).
As a reminder, I'm still hoping to see & hear in NY/DC, etc. (other than from me) a resounding "It's been 5 years and not one person has been held accountable for 2,892 (?) murders. One murder and a suspect would warrant a Grand Jury. Isn't it time we "Demand a Grand Jury NOW!" Isn't it time we say, 'If the DA won't call a Grand Jury - we will make sure he doesn't have a job. If the Forman of the standing Grand Jury doesn't call one - we'll remind them of their 5th Amendment right and responsibility to independently investigate and declare their own Presentments/Indictments which the Framers wrote in the Bill of Rights (4th Branch of Government responsible for holding our government responsible). If the Mayor doesn't press the DA to create a Grand Jury, we'll make sure he's not re-elected. If the Attorney General doesn't respond to our Petition for a Grand Jury - we'll make sure he doesn't become the Governor of New York!"
"9/11 Truth means 9/11 Justice. Demand a Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11 NOW."
If we go for this full out on the 5th Anniversary, we may not need our national Peoples' Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11: The Case to Indict" scheduled for the last weekend in October! We'll just support the Forman, DA, Attorney General in creating a successful one - or, maybe, we'll do ours anyway - just to keep 'em honest. (Please keep thinking of exactly WHO you'd recommend INDICTING, FOR WHAT, Bullet Points of Supportive Evidence with the specific Resource/Link/Video Clip.
As you know, we're going to present sworn prepared testimony & evidence in traditional Grand Jury format - except it will be fully transparent and aired live as much as possible. It will be Live-Webcast from multiple locations (internationally) with several local Juries participating in evaluating the evidence & declaring their own community Presentments. In addition, an ongoing instant poll will be going on for We the People/individuals to participate as each major issue/suspect is considered - ie: before/after) While we were hoping to do this a little closer to 9/11, the technology wasn't quite ready to accomplish all this. We are in the process of enrolling not only local leaders but international witnesses and those who will carry this process internationally. Given the American judicial system has demonstrated itself to be bankrupt in holding anyone accountable for the "unbelievable negligence" that took place on and leading up to 9/11; it has also been ineffectual in prosecuting those responsible for impeding justice, covering up the crimes of 9/11 and Appeasing those who are clearly responsible - once means, motive and opportunity are examined.
It is our intention to utilize the independent Presentments/Indictments from our high-profile Peoples' International Grand Jury by not only offering them to local Grand Jury Foremen, District Attorneys and State Attorney Generals calling for a criminal Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11, but we will deliver them to all members of Congress, the Supreme Court and, equally importantly, to the upcoming International Independent Commission on the Crimes of 9/11 that we are helping to produce in the fall of 2007 - outside of the United States. Your support of this endeavor is deeply appreciated.
Onward to an historic breakthru on the 5th Anniversary. See you in NY & DC.
Thanks for who you are, all you stand for, and all you're doing.
In heartful partnership,
Lynn

Meanwhile, just so you will know what you are up against, both of you better read this book:

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/index.html

Better to be prepared so you can take appropriate measures.

Thanks for the book. I'll take a look but I've got so many books on my list right now.

I still have reservations about a "public" grand jury as it conflicts with the *reason* for a private grand jury: to prevent subversion of the intent. Still, perhaps a public event will motivate the people to form their own juries...we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom