Lucy's MySpace Blog

vinny

The Living Force
wow, lucy, thats a great article. such a clear and simple way to get the message across.
I think presentations like this are definitely the way to go - to get over the barriers of miniscule attention span, and avoidance of superficially complex issues.

There's no easy way to 'ponerise' or 'deliberately confuse' any one of these graphs. they are a stark call to see reality as it is. The only problem is to propagate them so as many people as possible get to see them.
 
T

the rabbit

Guest
Yep plain and simple graphics Lucy.and straight to the point.As Vin states and im in agreement, its the way to go.
Despite arguements that may arise justifying why people must die,the graphs are very powerful.Will place this up on my website once ive sorted out my computer later today if thats ok with you.
 

Amelopsis

Padawan Learner
Good job, Lucy. Looks like you got those graphics from If Americans knew; they have a great deal of very pertinent information there.

You might also find this to be compelling information: http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2006.html
 
L

Lucy

Guest
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Yes, I got this from If Americans Knew - it was straight out theft. All I did was make my title into a hyperlink to the original material and I added a few cass links at the bottom. I didn't feel it needed any commentary....but I'm thinking of how I can build on it.

So everyone should feel free to use my blog in any way they think may be helpful. Or to go to the original to do some thieving of their own.

I like that the material is explicit, clear, included related links for more info, and doesn't require much of an investment in time or energy for the 'reader' to absorb it. Just a glance tells the story. And it seems that's about all most people are willing to invest: a glance.

Thanks for the link, Amelopsis. One of the things that drives me crazy is that Israeli casualties are humanized while Palestinian casualties, especially the children, are deliberately kept as merely numbers...and that keeps them less than human and easier to not care about. I'm adding the link to http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2006.html
to my blog.

.
 

Amelopsis

Padawan Learner
Lucy said:
...
Thanks for the link, Amelopsis. One of the things that drives me crazy is that Israeli casualties are humanized while Palestinian casualties, especially the children, are deliberately kept as merely numbers...and that keeps them less than human and easier to not care about. I'm adding the link to http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2006.html
to my blog.

.
My pleasure, Lucy. Trying to spread some truth and objectivity is what it's all about. I've got a few Palestinian sites which I visit regularly for finding out what's actually happening there (some blogrolled, others not).

Sniper attacks and civilian deaths are rarely reported by MSM sources telling people only of 'IDF incursions' and 'casualties' without giving any insight. I have lost count of how many times I've read of school children shot in their classrooms or unarmed teenagers dying of multiple bullet wounds immediately after seeing some other story about whether or not Britney Spears is a good mother.

It's truly sickening that so much suffering happens in Gaza and the West Bank at the hands of the IOF while our media and minds are so controlled to ignore it.

The more reality that's presented, the better; particularly in the US where the taxpayers are seemingly ignorant that they just gave a heaping wad of cash to Israel interest free, record profits for the industry of death as shipments of bombs are ramped up, and Katrina victims are demanded to pay back loans and then some.
 
L

Lucy

Guest
I have a new blog entry. It's titled "The World Can't Wait," which obviously is tied to the October 5th Day of Mass Resistance.

Actually, I felt like I should give it a long subtitle along the lines of, "Media distractions that encourage us to be like zombies driving drunk along the highways of hell on earth while feeling at peace with ourselves as the world burns," or maybe, "Get off your butt and DO something!" But I decided not to. :)
 

dant

The Living Force
Getting to your page reported a runtime object error at line 557.
Thought I'd let you know.

As to the Israeli / American connection, I believe they are one and
the same. Sure there are dupes everywhere but IMO, the secret
government within the government was well established probably
near the same time as the formation the of USA. The basis for my
argument is that the zionist have always been in New York and has
never really left. The 'Controvery Of Zion' seem to strengthen this
point as well as evidence left all around for us to see, if we look hard
enough. OSIT

If you recall, the US was HEAVILY in debt, and the Revolutionalry war could
not have continued without financing so sooner or later the moneymen came
in and took over IMO. Remember the old saying: He who controls the gold
controls the world?

Just my opionion.
 
L

Lucy

Guest
dant said:
Getting to your page reported a runtime object error at line 557.
Thought I'd let you know.
Thank you, but I don't understand what this means. Can you explain?
 

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
dant said:
Getting to your page reported a runtime object error at line 557.
Thought I'd let you know.
You'll probably get the message if you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser. In the advance option menu of IE, there is a check box which says something like "show errors in pages" and by default it is ticked. What that means is that if there is a html error in the page that you are viewing, you will get that "runtime time error message". Just go to the advance option of IE and untick that box and it will stop displaying that error message. Alternatively use some other program as a browser, example Fire Fox, Opera, Netscape, etc. I use Fire Fox and I don't get that message.

Regards.
 

dant

The Living Force
It appears that the error message is saying that there
is a piece of code written somewhere in your page that
is expecting some type of an "object" and yet this "object"
either does not exist, is mistyped, or misused, thus the
error message.

From your URL line, you have:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=82413127&blogID=165818435&MyToken=c3b245af-ffbd-489d-9163-22863c5b4fad

The URL given above can be broken down as:

Web File: index.cfm

Arguments passed:
name: value:
================
fuseaction blog.view
friendID 82413127
blogID 165818435
MyToken c3b245af-ffbd-489d-9163-22863c5b4fad

Clearly, the above arguments has to be passed into this file (index.cfm)
and has to be parsed out, handled, and processed. Somewhere in this
file, there is a piece of code that is not recognizing an object as it is written.

You will need to contact the person who developed this code, to debug
this code and to find the offending piece of code causing this error.

[Added: It is possible that this error appears in Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE)
but a proper fix is to write code so that this error does not appear regardless
of what browser is being used. A good programmer would would write
good code that takes different browser types into consideration and a sloppy
programmer does not really care or is simply making careless mistakes. Asking
others to change browser parameters to solve the problem does not really solve
the problem at all, it just allows the problem to remain. Personally, I don't really
care but at least I know that there is a difference between a good programmer
and a lazy programmer that takes shortcuts. :P
]

Hope this helps...
 
L

Lucy

Guest
dant said:
It appears that the error message is saying that there
is a piece of code written somewhere in your page that
is expecting some type of an "object" and yet this "object"
either does not exist, is mistyped, or misused, thus the
error message.

From your URL line, you have:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=82413127&blogID=165818435&MyToken=c3b245af-ffbd-489d-9163-22863c5b4fad

The URL given above can be broken down as:

Web File: index.cfm

Arguments passed:
name: value:
================
fuseaction blog.view
friendID 82413127
blogID 165818435
MyToken c3b245af-ffbd-489d-9163-22863c5b4fad

Clearly, the above arguments has to be passed into this file (index.cfm)
and has to be parsed out, handled, and processed. Somewhere in this
file, there is a piece of code that is not recognizing an object as it is written.
Okay, now I have some idea of what you were trying to tell me. Thanks for the explanation.

dant said:
You will need to contact the person who developed this code, to debug
this code and to find the offending piece of code causing this error.
In this case I did a copy and paste the url provided by myspace and used the BBCode provided here to turn it into a hyperlink...I'm lazy and rely on shortcuts as a matter of course. So I'm supposing the programmers at myspace are as lazy as I am. And, somehow I doubt that myspace programmers care much about "good" versus "lazy" programming and wouldn't pay much attention to me pointing this out to them. : )
 
Top Bottom