Lucifer

C

Cricket

This dream came to me around half way 2005.
I was in... I guess it was a town. It is hard for me to give some time-frame because I feel I am exagerating by saying it was around the times of the ancient greeks, but not in Greece.
Remember the end part of the film "Evildeath"? The guy falls into the middle ages (France?). I want to point to that sence of antiquity, not to that particular time. Just the sence of antiquity.
This town was a bit more old than that reference of the film.
The town apearance was not like having wood houses here and there, but remanents of even older stone made structures: Imponent archways, or the beguinings of such, wich were now ruins. Same with gigantic columns (in my dream there were just the first 20-30 mts or so). Etc.
Among this ruins, there were hose-type constructions, also on stone, pretty elemental.
The town, although small, was wide, covering a very large area of land: I could see the panoramic bordering the town: Reminded me of the french land (I have been in France).
There most have been approx 500 inhabitants. All wearing white togas. I arrived to this town, and I felt it was not new, since I was accuainted with the disposittion of the town. The inhabitants were all foreigners: No one were native.
They were all wondering here and there... normal life.
Suddenly, panic.
From around the back of one of this imponent structures, the inhabitants started to appear, as if running away from something.
I ran to hide (I kneal behind another structure: Close-up to it: Little flat rocks composing the whole structure.... all structures were the same, thousands of thousands of thousands of millions of millions of millions of little rocks accomodated to make this structures -little plants growing among this rocks). From my hiding place I could see perfectly all that was happening.
The screams of the little crowd vanished. Silence. The earth started to resonate at his every step. He appeared from behind that structure. Tall. About 8-10 mts.
- Lucifer! - I said, and felt into a static contemplation.
His body was made of Clay tablets. 5 tablets: torso, arms and legs. So he walked with difficulty, like a pupet one manipulates with strings, clumsy, always about to fall to the grownd.
His head was not proportional to his "body": Too big. It was the head of Michelangelo's David: Big marble head, no pupile on his eyes, greek curly hair... white, of course.
Clay tablets were earth tones.
So I was in my hiding place, looking at him in absolute wonder. How he walked, how the earth shaked on his steps... how all fear him.
He would ignore everybody. I felt he was doing his round, or just having a walk on his territory.
Slowly we all get used to him and we all continued our normal lifes. It was just a matter of to stay out of his way or, if we were to pass nearby, just lower the head and stay put untill he passes...
So I continued my life and I could see him walking over here, over there, in that aparatous (english to "aparatoso" = pompous, ostentatious, spectacular, captivating) manner of him.
One time he walked by, I did just that: Lower the head and stay put. And I could hear sounds of machinery moving inside.
I addmired him. I was in utter awe: He was our owner! He took care of us!
Woke up.

Well as you can see this one was a hard one. And a hard one for me, who do not have this sort of dreams! I have regular dreams and the ocassional mistic one, but not as powerful as this one. I have never had, and have not got again, something as heavy as this one.
It skared me. Because of it's "symbolism", and I spend many months trying to get at it, and this is what I got:
I think that Lucifer was the symbol of the humanity: Made of clay, like the flesh. And the Michelangleo's David's head, the symbol of the perfect man: It is all there to understand that Lucifer (us) as.... us!
Then the humanity: Me and the rest of the inhabitants of that village, submited to that owner.... the humanity.
With all the info on this site it strikes me as an image of the hyperdimentional reality, how we are being "kept". Alright, thats clear, but what also bugs me, is the clarity: This is NOT usual on me.
What I often dream of, is me reading text: Big text crossing my field of view, and I forget all about the drem plot to devote all my energy to try to make what the text is saying. I never make it or I never remember it.
I have got few relevant dreams.... but this one was extraordinary.

That's nuts Cricket! My dreams are wayy more random and often have bits of fighting. I think i watched too many cartoons/action movies as a kid, and now whenever i have a really good dream there's usually fighting with matrix style kung fu or x-men style super powers or both.

Id agree with your interpretation. Id add that the sense of antiquity was prob to generate a simpler context for the dream as to make the message more clearly understood. The rocks and ruins are very reminescent of earth in general.

Cricket (and anyone else interested) read this series of crazy articles to see what some people think of Lucifer here http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id537.html

However, your dream reminds me of the old bible story of Daniel and king Nebacudnezzar of Babylon who built a giant statue of himself for all to worship. The image you described also reminds me a the Hebrew Golem a clay figure brought to animation through Kabbalistic magic.

I think your assessment is correct, but I would like to specify it not so much as humanity, but as the human ego (the big head may show this). We all have to bow to the ego of humanity and its arrogant image of itself. And this is an artificial creation, and it owns us. Those, in fact, who worship Lucifer in essence worship the human ego, and usually are selfish for that.

The whole story of Lucifer is like an allegory to me of the human ego placing itself over the spirit of reality, and it gets cast down every time it does so. And Lucifer's control of earthly nature is like the control of the human ego over nature. Notice I do not say humanity, but humanity's arrogant self-image, which in fact really suites the few who control the many.

Now for someone who claims to have no inspiration, I would say that this is a pretty inspiring dream because with a few images it has given you a glimpse of the human condition. Humans worship Lucifer, and Lucifer is an idol. And humans bow their heads, and believe their survival depends on bowing their heads to this idol.

And what would happen if the image fell and broke? Would we see a machine or a shrivled old man pulling levers on the inside?

I would say that you can consider this dream not as a sign of manupulation, but as a sign of insight. I would say it is a symptom of internal development. Dreams like this, with meanings that extend beyond the personal, do occur for people who are opening within.

And you know here in Greece, they began the Olympics with a ceremonly dedicated to Lucifer (don't ask me who was behind this but it says a lot about who runs things here). And the Greek civilization was the first whose gods were human ego's and where the human mind was placed above them in the end. So even there the symbolism was not off.

And the fact that it was NOT Greece, but like it indicates the archetypal nature of the dream. That is to say it probably reflected the greek-like attitude of placing the human mind and eventually ego over everything else. And this attitude became the foundation of Western Civilization.

So basically, with a few vivid images, you got the whole story (or a large part of it) of the human condition. Perhaps you even asked for this information or wanted to know "why" things are as they are. Well, bowing our heads to the image is one reason.

Just my opinion.

All I can say is wow... that was some dream to have. So rich in symbols and so profound... I thought of Milton's Satan in Paradise Lost... so human this Lucifer, and so wretched... anyway... Thanks for sharing it.

The dream might have been towards the last third of 2005. Started a dream/awareness diary in January 2006*
When I saw "The war of the worlds", the sound of the alien crafts was too much similar to the way Lucifer would move, just more chaotic.
The indifference of Lucifer towars everything was appaling: Arrogant, just walking him self around.
I had a few adventures at that town, byt unfortunatelly I dont remember them.
I will try to get melatonin and start a cicle.

EsoQuest said:
Notice I do not say humanity, but humanity's arrogant self-image, which in fact really suites the few who control the many... I would say that you can consider this dream not as a sign of manupulation, but as a sign of insight.
Correct, EQ. It was easy for me to realize the metaphore of the Control System since when I got the dream I had plenty info already digested about whats there behind the veil. It just took me some time to recover from the shock of the dream. It was just clean straight forward, a clear insight indeed -and that makes it totally strange! I reflected on what Lucifer meant to me before this dream and what it meant had absolutelly no relation whatsoever with this Lucifer.
It "came" (!).
And yes, afterwards and up untill today, I dont feel it as a element of manipulation to control me (it has never come back and it just gived me a sence of trascendence). I feel it as a glimpse.
Had I asked for this info? Yes. I am always asking. And it changed me.

EsoQuest said:
And what would happen if the image fell and broke? Would we see a machine or a shrivled old man pulling levers on the inside?
LOL I would love if this old man had my own face! All skinny, pahtetic and scared for had been discovered. I would then had the chance to see my stupid self and get rid of it.
Curious: If I close my eyes and imagine that Lucifer falling (I like to think because of a rope I had position at it's "feet" as a trap), I see it breacking down in thousand pieces.

*.- Started that diary due to dreams, insights and experiences I had been having precisely after this dream (but this dream has been the most powerful one: it definetelly started something). Unfortunatelly, it all came to an end since the last contact I had with my ex-wife (by phone, last feb). Since that last devastating contact, my diary is empty.
Last Dec-Jan she was wondering, in a "fascinated" manner, about the "motive" of my presence in her life (she asked me to marry her, go figure). As always, it was all about her. The motive for my presence in her life.
I sttoped her and asked if she possibly knew about the motive of her presence in my life, for a change.
- I don't know.... -she said, coyly.
I said: Well, I have a very good idea of that!

Cricket said:
Curious: If I close my eyes and imagine that Lucifer falling (I like to think because of a rope I had position at it's "feet" as a trap), I see it breacking down in thousand pieces.
Try doing the dream replay here as I described to Realmhiker on another thread. Do it for the whole dream, including the rope part with the statue crashing. See if it reveals anything. Notice how people react, if the pieces themselves have anything to reveal.

Cricket said:
*.- Started that diary due to dreams, insights and experiences I had been having precisely after this dream (but this dream has been the most powerful one: it definetelly started something). Unfortunatelly, it all came to an end since the last contact I had with my ex-wife (by phone, last feb). Since that last devastating contact, my diary is empty.
Isn't it a "coincidence" how some people come into our lives as soon as we start discovering wonderful things within ourselves, and their influence seems to just move to sabotage the inner opening? So now you at least suspect the role of the saboteur if not outright know it.

There are two lines that can be persued:

1) What is this influence that puts a block on dreams? How does it work in your deeper nature? What is going on here? Is something being transferred into your subconscious through the contact?

2) Whenever the destructive influences (those against our growth) have to come out and stop something developing within us, it means that something is threatening to them. As you probably suspect that dream was pivotal for you, in the sense that besides the content it reveal an inner ability beginning to blossom.

From what you described it could be an ability to get at the heart of any situation. Who is Lucifer? Lucifer is revealed in a profound way. And by reaccessing the dream you may find you can approach this revelation from many directions by changing your behaviour in the dream and watching for "reactions" from the dream itself.

You can experiment with this ability by remembering the conviction you had when asking about Lucifer. With the same conviction you can ask about anything personal or otherwise. Perhaps your ex-wife undermines this conviction, and your belief in yourself, maybe by emphasizing that you revolve around her and not the other way around. Maybe you can ask with that conviction about her role in your life and see what comes up. And you can replay that dream to resolve the situation once and for all by liberating yourself.

Our paths are different, although there are general principles that can help all of us. Life itself is the teacher that lets us find the details of our path that others cannot provide.

Cricket,

I think it's amazing this coincidence that you and I have been going through such powerful imagery. It definitelly means something. I have been reflecting upon how my experience with my "channel" dreams have affected me. I believe that a big release of tension has occurred as a result of my life interaction. I wish I had more experience with my own dreams that I could offer something more concrete. I think there are many elements to this Lucifer that are asking to be destroyed. The very awkwardness of the statue like creature, tells me it is not a very ingenious piece of architecture. Is it its size that frightens? not his real abilities? is it his image, not what he really is? I sense a big fault... like traditional bad guys who intimidate more by image than by actual destructive power... it is asking to be unmasked. His imagery is powerful, the symbols in it, but his very motions are awkward, weak... not well coordinated... dumb'ish... Somehow I think you can win this one...

Once I had a dream of something similar. It was also some kind of monster. I don't recall shape of the monster, but it was some kind of big animal like Godzzila. I don't remember what I did, (this is a long time ago dream) but i do remember that i said... you act like child... you are a brat, you think you are big, you are wuzz... you have mucous coming down your nose, you better get a shower... ugh... grow up... bite me... and then... the thing, suddenly shrunk, and it was of the size of a 2 year old baby, and it cried, and I saw it in diepers, and with a mouth piece like babies have... anyway... that was the end of my dream. So I don't know. That was a sight.

For me the trick about the channeling dream was more about, how do I get back in the dream so I can play it again. I just lied down, relaxed, and told myself, play it from the beginning, like one does with a VCR player or a DVD player, and them I made sure, this time it just didn't play but it was interactive, that I could add my own script to it...

Anyway... good luck fighting Lucifer.

Have begun intake of Melatonin (3mg). Got it at Wall-Mart. No prob.

Thanks a lot, EQ and Realmhiker. Your input is of a great value to me!

Realmhiker said:
I think it's amazing this coincidence that you and I have been going through such powerful imagery. It definitelly means something.
I share your realization. This could be confluence of energy as one of the results of to Network?: It seems to me that to network is not just about interchange of points of view and knowledge. I advance this hipothesis as an attempt to engage with a esoteric causality, opposite to a objective causality where this could be called "coincidence".
Also Craig and others have been going through rough imagery, and several forumitas have reported some benefit.

EsoQuest said:
Try doing the dream replay here as I described to Realmhiker on another thread. Do it for the whole dream, including the rope part with the statue crashing. See if it reveals anything. Notice how people react, if the pieces themselves have anything to reveal.

Realmhiker wrote:

For me the trick about the channeling dream was more about, how do I get back in the dream so I can play it again. I just lied down, relaxed, and told myself, play it from the beginning, like one does with a VCR player or a DVD player, and them I made sure, this time it just didn't play but it was interactive, that I could add my own script to it...
I will follow your suggestions.
If you all don't mind, I will post any further relevant activity, and will try to leave that ex-wife where it belongs.

Realmhiker, my condolences for your friends.

I missed the part about your exwife... I will re-read... anyway... about my friends... it has been a huge blow. I have heard of freak accidents before, and of course it never seems real until one of your own actually is in it. Out of the 5 people who died, 3 were friends of mine, and one of the 3 was like a brother to me. But I am getting better at accepting it. Thank you again for your concern.

EQ would you please contact me? My e-mail should be open.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom