Anamarija

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently I read in Wave something that struck me so hard. Something that was an answer of so many of my questions.
In first I felt numb and overwhelmed with informations. But now I'm so thankful for all of this.
For someone who always wanted to understand love and relationship and been so many time "in love" these words are key to deprogramming all these false beliefs that held me decades in a trap of illusion.

Further, loving unconditionally means to love the self in the same way. If your “unconditional love” of another means that you must “act” in any way other than what is authentic to you, then you haven’t gotten it. Further, if this other person does not love you in the same way, allowing you to be fully accepted as you are, and you think that by continuing to hold them close and love THEM unconditionally, that they will finally figure it out and “change”, then you have already violated the law of unconditional love. In terms of daily living, you can only live in unconditional love with another who understands it in exactly the same way you do.
I was seven years old when I was the first time "in love". Yeap! And this infatuation lasted for seven years. She didn't feel a thing for me and when I said to her that I'm in love with her she humiliates me, because of my feelings, in front of my colleagues in school. After that I tried to commit suicide but I couldn't.
That was beginning a lot of bad relationships. I said "I love you" so many times. "Forever yours", "You're my destiny", "We're soulmates" and etc.
I get through the same process every time. And this next quote summary most of the years of my life.

The usual next stage in this drama is to cause the Wanderer to be attracted to a particular type of person who is a sort of “false image” of STO. This can be what researcher Eve Lorgen calls a Love Bite relationship where a great “cosmic love” is simulated, only to fall flat as soon as the EM vector is “turned off”. The intended result of this betrayal is to induce suicidal feelings or to set the Wanderer up for the NEXT variation of the game.
Every simulation of "cosmic love" that I have experienced in this life begins with one moment in which I started to feel (and think) differently about someone. A rush of adrenalin, a sudden feeling of attraction even though I didn't notice or didn't like that person very much before. For example, I have hug one of my coworker couple of years ago, just to express my wishes for her birthday, and hole my body start to shake. I had trouble to walk because of this feeling of dizziness. And I felt that feeling for a couple of minutes. After that moment I become addicted to her.
I couldn't think of anything else. I have almost completely lost touch with the real world.
It was a dangerous situation (something that is also, IMO, a symptom of 'love bite') because all this happened on my job. Also, she was a girlfriend of a psychopath that tried to force me to quit because I was in the way of his agenda, to take over the restaurant. With the awesome help of Forum and my experience of "cosmic love" I managed to become aware that he persuaded her to seduce me and in that way exposing me as a bad person (being a gay person). But, I still wondered if she feels something for me. When the working season was over I hug her one more time before we separated and I experience something really weird but somehow revealing. But when I open my arms to hug her I had the impression that she is an old witch with a skin with a very old woman (she is very young). It was a bizarre feeling and after that I was kind of awakening from this illusion. But through all this time I lived in agony to be addicted at the same time that I will be exposed on my job.

The point is: it becomes almost impossible to trust one’s emotions when considering this factor! So, again, we see the necessity for knowledge about the environment and thoughtful examination of our internal state at all times in order to avoid such traps.
Like someone who always relied on emotions this is really crucial for me to learn.

After I discover these informations I talked to one my friend in which I was, also ;-D, "in love". She couldn't love me back and because of that our friendship suffer a lot. But we manage to overcome this through to years. She reads Wave and transcript and it is very interested in the subject. When she said:"You see, now you have your answers" I felt in my sternum area strange waves, like something is release.

And I also think how many times I was a vector of love bite in my relationships.

I feel like I was born again.

So, if you're in some way touched by these informations (the way I did) and like to share your "love bite" experience please do.

P.S. I tried to share my experience, thoughts and feelings in the best possible way but I was shaking through writing so I apologize if I don't sound clear enough.

Hi Dakota, I'm happy to hear you're experiencing a breakthrough of some kind with respect to parts of your past. As someone with a lot of complicated past relationships I can definitely relate. Which wave chapter was that in? It's really sad how so much programming and trauma from our upbringing can twist and distort a concept as real and timeless as love into something so paltry and desperate and hungry -- highly STS. I have a feeling Gurdjieff referred to this exact state as "emotional love" in his famous aphorism from Beelzebub's Tales:
Conscious love evokes the same in response.
Emotional love evokes the opposite.
Physical love depends on type and polarity.

Speaking of love, have you had the opportunity to start reading any of the recommended romance novels? Laura talks about it also in the latest C Session. Many people have reported incredible emotional benefits, seeing the past more clearly, working on past karma related to relationships, awaking their own hearts to what love really is, et cetera. If you feel like your own understanding of love has been badly damaged due to the control system these books seem like a Godsend for unlearning all of that and approaching it with fresh and curious eyes.

Which wave chapter was that in?
The first quote is from The Wave Vol. 2 The Blue Book, chapter 12: Roses grow best in manure, page 173.
The second quote is from the same volume, chapter 18: All there is is lessons or wandering around in 3rd density can be hazardous to your health!, page 372.
Third one is from The Wave Vol. 3 The Green Book, chapter 21: Black Lightning Strikes... or Marjoe Gortner Meets Ted Patrick..., page 18.
It's really sad how so much programming and trauma from our upbringing can twist and distort a concept as real and timeless as love into something so paltry and desperate and hungry -- highly STS. I have a feeling Gurdjieff referred to this exact state as "emotional love" in his famous aphorism from Beelzebub's Tales:
Conscious love evokes the same in response.
Emotional love evokes the opposite.
Physical love depends on type and polarity.
Yes, at first I was so sad and disappointed in myself. So many years of my life lost because of my ignorance.
But now I'm very happy and blessed because of my experiences I could understand Laura's words. And now I'm in the mood: Come on test me now Lizzards, now I know some stuff, you couldn't fool me now:cool:. (I hope that they don't:-[).

Conscious love? That's sound interesting. Is there more about it in Beelzebub's Tales?
Speaking of love, have you had the opportunity to start reading any of the recommended romance novels? Laura talks about it also in the latest C Session. Many people have reported incredible emotional benefits, seeing the past more clearly, working on past karma related to relationships, awaking their own hearts to what love really is, et cetera. If you feel like your own understanding of love has been badly damaged due to the control system these books seem like a Godsend for unlearning all of that and approaching it with fresh and curious eyes.
I was reading Wave in a hurry because I would like to participate in reading workshops again. Because of my working season I couldn't follow the reading tempo. I saw the thread and recommendation for reading but I thought: Come on, really, to put aside so valuable material and read romance novels:umm:? But since this recommendation pop up in front of my eyes a couple of times I decided that I could read The Wave trough the day and romantic fiction in the evening. And I started last night. I choose A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux since I always wanted to be for some lady a knight in shining armor:lol2:. So thank you for reminding me a give me a push to start this new project.

One more quote that I would like to share with you. This is so true.
Quote is from The second quote is from the same volume, chapter 18: All there is is lessons or wandering around in 3rd density can be hazardous to your health!, page 371.
But suppose one person in a relationship begins to “wake up”, and becomes aware (even if only vaguely), that all is not as it seems. They will have continual glimpses of the reality, mostly when not in the presence of the other individual. They may clearly see that something is not working, that it is not right, and may even make decisions to change it or to leave. But the instant the other person is physically present with their EM vectoring capabilities, the glimpses of truth are “damped” or even shut down and the waking person begins to feel schizophrenic or crazy in some way for having such conflicting and opposing thoughts. Add to this the social and religious enculturation to “turn the other cheek” or “suffer because it’s noble and holy,” and you have the recipe for cooking the Wanderer’s goose!

Reading you Dakota, I have the feeling that you have a huge amount of love to give, but what the other way back ? Are you ready to receive love ? Just for balance. And I'm sure you deserve it!
That's valid questions. I think that I'm very lousy in accepting love and when someone gives me something I think that I have to give something in return. And usually don't feel comfortable receiving.
I have to think about these questions.
But one thing is sure, I'm so STS.

That's valid questions. I think that I'm very lousy in accepting love and when someone gives me something I think that I have to give something in return. And usually don't feel comfortable receiving.
Dakota, I've had the same problem of receiving something from someone without earning it, as I would say and it was not love, but I don't think that matters. I think you would respond the same way no matter what is being given to you, just as I do. I was told by a very knowledgeable and intelligent woman ;-) that when someone offers me a gift or something that I don't think I deserve, I should just say, "thank you" and accept it graciously without worrying about if I deserve it or not, and not trying to tell the giver that I don't deserve it. It's not fair or kind to the person giving it.

Just put yourself into their shoes and see how you would feel if you were to give something to someone and they refused and said they don't deserve it, or shouldn't take if for whatever reason. I still find it hard to do, but I keep trying.

I don't know if that helps you in your situation, but just wanted to share this.

Regarding being able to receive and treating ourselves with respect, I've found a story shared in the Afterlife thread very inspiring. It is here.

It helped me change the perspective of being able to treat oneself with care and love as something "selfish" to a view of doing it for the sake of my soul. It's kind of like the idea shared by Jordan Peterson of treating yourself as someone you care about and for whom you are responsible.

Of course, that's easier in certain situations and aspects of life, such as eating the right food for you and taking care of your health, not so much when you have your emotions running the show, which is something I've been through too, and in relationships, when you've been programmed to choose the wrong type of people. But when it comes to it, if you do your best to remember this, you can at least see your soul as someone to take care of, someone you wouldn't put in danger or wouldn't put in a situation that would be detrimental, someone that you wouldn't consider undeserving of care and love. And so when it comes to choose the people who will be close to you, as in close relationships, or the circumstances in which you want to live, you can assess it from the perspective of being a caregiver to your soul and trying to give it the best possible, including the opportunities to learn and grow ;-).

I don't know if it is a reflection that can work for you too, but I thought if it while reading the last bit of your thread. Thanks for sharing your insight Dakota!

@Dakota

I have the two remarks that you may be interested in or not, you will decide.

First, I see in your words that you mention, for instance, the simulation of "cosmic love" (what is very general) or you describe the processes in yourself that are related to the lower emotional center what means that you were dealing with various chemical reactions. This could be misleading because of the subjective character of these things. I do NOT say that any of your experiences aren't beneficial or do not lead you to something that can be a beneficial lesson. But you should be aware that because of the subjective and emotional character of the experiences, they can lead you astray, to become "food" and divert from the real relationship.

For what I have learned until now. The spiritual-based relationship isn't a relationship are accompanied by "special" experience or "higher feelings" or some kind of "senses", however, they can be accompanied by some unusual convergence that normally wouldn't happen or some kind of the senses, but they will not have the source in the matter, not in the emotions - chemical reactions. This can happen because of the other densities engaging and open the hidden destiny that these people could choose before birth.

What is the spiritual-based relationship then, as far as I can see*:

1) Successful sexual life - here things work the way like for every human being on the planet, not any special kind of the experiences is needed; there is no difference between a so-called "normal relationship" and a "spiritual-based relationship"; this is the "physical" part of the relationship and Desire is the main motor of it;

2) Love in the relationship - cares, emotional closeness, goodness, love, support, openness, mutuality - the same as above, this is adequate for the "normal relationship" and "spiritual-based relationship" - this is the emotional part of the relationship and Love is the main factor here;

3) Sphere of the views, values/virtues, and aims in life - this is the first moment where the relationship can be a "spiritual-based relationship" and things are mainly around intellectual functions and the main character that plays the role here is Consciousness:

The most important thing that is the reason for call such a relationship "spiritual-based relationship" is that if both of the people choose that they will live in the covenant of constant support to achieving truth about reality and service to others, what also reflects their soul's will. So the form of the "spiritual-based relationship" is the relationship that at the 1/3 part has nothing to do with the physicality or gender or romantic relationship and at the rest 2/3 part is a normal human relationship that had been chosen as one of the possible ways of development as the 3 Density human being that gives the specific possibilities, opportunities and also the restrictions under these individuals can achieve their Conscious aims, and at the same time keep the balance with the 3 Density existence and naturally grow in it.

*here I write about something that is applicable for every gender and sexual orientation (in fact it is without meaning if it comes to the "spiritual-based relationship")

If I have to add anything to that, I would add that if you, what is natural and understandable, because if it would be otherwise you will not be here, is your interest to answer "How can I recognize a spiritual person?". By spiritual, I mean somebody who is Wanderer or some other kind of the soul from STO reality higher than 3 Density and the real candidates to the 4D STO from the Earth's souls.

I never encounter myself with any kind of specific (convinced me) way to categorize the concrete person that would give me the confirmation that specific person is spiritually aimed, as only the longer observations that exhibit the explicit desire of seeing the world as it is and help aimed for the help to the entire world even if in the form of the tiny gestures however meaningful and considering the world. Those people seem to be live as being trapped underwater and really want to get a breath, and that breath symbolizes truth. After when they get it, they tend to share it with the rest of the people, and the nature of these things contains matters of the universal meaning.

Further, loving unconditionally means to love the self in the same way. If your “unconditional love” of another means that you must “act” in any way other than what is authentic to you, then you haven’t gotten it. Further, if this other person does not love you in the same way, allowing you to be fully accepted as you are, and you think that by continuing to hold them close and love THEM unconditionally, that they will finally figure it out and “change”, then you have already violated the law of unconditional love. In terms of daily living, you can only live in unconditional love with another who understands it in exactly the same way you do.

The second thing I would like to write about is unconditional love. Unconditional love is unconditional love. The things you have written I would not exactly comment on every verse, this is not necessary, but what you wrote is more about the Love in the relationship, as it is point 2) in my text. The unconditional love as it is, is unconditional love, unconditional mean that there are not any conditions that somebody will be loved. You unconditionally love a person not because of what connect yourselves, but IN SPITE OF differences and conflicts you LOVE this person. You can be in a situation like:

"Well, I know that you wanted to hurt me or dominate me, I do not tend to deny it, and do not tend to hide that I felt or feel bad and sad with it, I do not even perceive you as the good person, however besides it, I would be ready to help you or cooperate with you (of course on the health and justice principles) if such possibility will be available." - this is important from The Work perspective, and this another person do not really "grasp it", grasp you or situation, because he/she will not be able to this, but you are.

This is my take on those things. Get from it what is interesting for you.

In the end, I would like to add that I am happy that if you will achieve happiness and fulfill life the way that you perceive it at the bottom of your heart. The most important is that you will achieve a satisfactory relationship, whatever rout it will be.

I was reading Wave in a hurry because I would like to participate in reading workshops again. Because of my working season I couldn't follow the reading tempo. I saw the thread and recommendation for reading but I thought: Come on, really, to put aside so valuable material and read romance novels:umm:? But since this recommendation pop up in front of my eyes a couple of times I decided that I could read The Wave trough the day and romantic fiction in the evening. And I started last night. I choose A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux since I always wanted to be for some lady a knight in shining armor:lol2:. So thank you for reminding me a give me a push to start this new project.
I just checked the recommended romance novels (the list and the thread itself), but Jude Deveraux isn't on the list, nor is the novel mentioned in the thread unless I'm missing something. The novels recommended by Laura were selected for a specific purpose as Whitecoast explained above. Why don't you read Laura's posts in the romantic fiction thread and see what she means exactly and why it's important to read the recommended novels and not choose your own. :-)

Here is seek10's list based on Laura's recommendations in the thread:
'

Hi Dakota,

I met a woman at one point in my life. I met this person at a hot yoga center. She was younger than me. She was the class teacher. Today from my experiences and research, I know it was a love bite. At the end of the class, she was talking with the people who were leaving the classroom. In my turn, before leaving the room, I spoke with her. That's when the love bite took place. When our gaze is crossed; there was a shrill sound.

It was like having received Cupid's arrow.

1602426806335.png

After this meeting, I had thoughts a little too much about her. I only thought of her in truth.
I continued to go to class. I spoke with her sometimes before class. At one point, I had the courage to ask him for his phone number to meet without the context of yoga. I made an appointment with her to go have tea in a tearoom. She accepted. On the day of the date, I woke up with a huge pimple on my face. I was completely disheartened and canceled the appointment. I suffered from acne when I was a teenager. It was very difficult for me to build healthy confidence during this time.

After this cancellation, she chose to give up her life in Quebec to go join another guy. She had been in a close relationship with this guy. This relationship seemed to want to restart. I was a little sad about this news. She was a professional longboarder. Her boyfriend was too. During her road trip to British Columbia, she wrote to me on Facebook or by text. Once with her boyfriend, she texted me her problems and her fears. She has known me for 3 or 4 weeks. She could have talked about it with her boyfriend. Why me ? I stopped talking to her and she started traveling around the world relating to her sport. The problem was, I kept following her on Instagram when there was no potential. I could see my addiction to her.

After a year, she returned to Quebec to work temporarily in a yoga center. I chose to go there to meet her again. She recognized me immediately. She made me feel like there was something possible between us but nothing ever happened or her boyfriend was present and there she was completely different. I did this experience twice to completely detach myself from it.

Today, I am more vigilant about the choice of my relationships. I take more of my time and I take the time to feel my feelings by questioning myself. Is it really my feelings, is it programs or 4D SDS?

For my part, I have programs that make me believe that I must be perfect to have a real relationship with a woman. I could see that I also took more steps than the other in the beginning of a relationship. I believe that investing with others is 50-50. Currently, I know more about what is essential to me and I completely detach myself from what is not.

I continue my work and I seek more a real relationship with a woman who has seriously chosen to be a STO candidate. I remain open-minded to my new possibilities by accepting my own lessons as well.

Thank you for your sharing.

I just checked the recommended romance novels (the list and the thread itself), but Jude Deveraux isn't on the list, nor is the novel mentioned in the thread unless I'm missing something. The novels recommended by Laura were selected for a specific purpose as Whitecoast explained above. Why don't you read Laura's posts in the romantic fiction thread and see what she means exactly and why it's important to read the recommended novels and not choose your own. :-)

Here is seek10's list based on Laura's recommendations in the thread:
'
You're right, I try to find in the thread but it's not there :-[ .
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction;-). I manage to find The perfect waltz by Anne Gracie.

I'm very grateful for all your answer. Currently I have to cope with some things in me that I thought that are different. I'm surprised that I CHOOSE so many years to live in illusion and feeding my predator's mind.
Some things that Luks said touched me in the best possible way because it's true. I just need time to process it.

You're right, I try to find in the thread but it's not there :-[ .
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction;-). I manage to find The perfect waltz by Anne Gracie.
That's great, Dakota! You may find that by reading these novels you will start processing all kinds of things, as others are doing. It really is amazing how it works. I have read quite a few novels already and it's astonishing how many events, thoughts and feelings in these novels mirror my own, even events of a past life. The novels do not shun (spousal) abuse - committed by women and men - and other difficult issues and reading how the main characters deal with this has set in motion processing, coming to terms with the past and healing for me. At the same time I enjoy the stories and the writing. I very much hope it will help you as well. :-)

After I had to face it most of my romantic-love beliefs I felt numb for days. And I needed more answers. When I don't understand I feel devastated. I just want to understand. And I prayed to Divine Cosmic Mind and asking for truth. So, I got it:wow::umm::clap:!
I read the book The Love Bite by Eve Lorgen which I mentioned in the initial post and which Laura mentioned in Wave.

Most UFO researchers will recognize that the aliens have some sort of mate selection "Thing" going on. But it soon became apparent that they were simultaneously involved in an ever more sinister venture. Apparently the aliens were also experimenting with human emotions, with love and romance relationships, with male-female bonding dramas, with bisexuality and even erotic ideations of all kinds. But the one common denominator that draws the string around all of these cases is an undeniable pattern of obsession and unrequited love. [The Love Bite by Eve Lorgen]
I've been reading about abductions in books by Karla Turner and on the surface I accepted that is possibility but I know now that underneath I was totally oblivion of that fact. I concluded that because everything that I read in this book I have experienced several Love bites in my life, IMO.
I repeat, the aliens seem to calculate exact strategies for specific love matches, with each bonding-drama engineered to create the perfect conditions for their benefit. It is as if the aliens have found our true Achilles Heel - most human beings are incurable romantics. The following cases and interpretations will hopefully shed some natural light on a very dark subject.

To enable this research I coined the term, "Love Bite," to describe alien interference in human erotic and romantic relationships. I call it the Love Bite, because it hurts. The aliens' first encounter with their victims often entails actual invasive techniques; scoop marks appear, injections leave "tracks," sperm samples; body fluid and fertile ova are extracted. I call this process the primary Love Bite, because the experience is much like the bite of a venomous animal, such as a snake or spider. The Medieval Italian trance dance called the "Tarantella," was attributable to the bite of a venomous spider; and for the unrequited love of her chosen mate, Cleopatra, already married to her brother, caused herself to be bitten by a poisonous adder.

How frequent is the Love Bite? According to Hopkins, 14 out of 650 abduction cases emphasized alien interferences in romantic and emotional bonding, which is roughly 2% of his cases. He admits this is a small number, perhaps otherwise insignificant, but as the total number of cases increases and, if I look more closely, I see a pattern occurring in the statistical matrix.

The aliens, or rather those aliens who are conducting research into human bonding scenarios, seem to have worked out a strategy for maximum efficacy, a strategy aimed at goals I can only guess at. Their orchestrated mate selection process usually starts in childhood or teen years, for maximum emotional and sexual cohesion. The bonding also can take place in adulthood, where they meet the targeted partner only months after being bonded. In almost all the Love Bite cases, the abductee had experienced abductions since childhood.

Usually an abductee meets another abductee during one or more alien encounters or in very vivid dreams. The pair may interact on a verbal or physical level, sometimes involving sexual foreplay and even intercourse. This can occur several times, over many years, until a strong connection is made.

These selective interactions may or may not be recalled by either partner. Often only one partner will remember the experience, whlle the other has no memory or only a vague recollection. When both partners meet in real life there is an instant sense of recognition and the couple may fall in love. There are variations to the pattern and sequence of events, but in most cases one partner falls in love more than the other-and is left feeling unrequited.

The relationship between the two bonded individuals is such that both persons are magnetically attracted to one another, often in unlikely situations. The love relationship set-up may include a number of bizarre synchronicities, vivid dreams, psychic phenomena and bonding exercises during alien encounters.

The bonding experiences are often intimate and sexual, such that one or the other develops an intense chemistry and love obsession with the targeted partner. They may even, on occasion receive telepathic or post hypnotic suggestions to become sexually involved with the person. Often times, either abductee is married to or has an existing relationship with another mate. It makes no difference.

The emotional, passionate and sometimes telepathic connection between the couple is unlike normal love relationships. (Whatever normal is, anyway.) It is often idealized and romanticized as the most phenomenal love imaginable, to the point of total spiritual immersion or indwelling of the lover and their "beloved." A match made in heaven. Then the inevitable happens. It is absolutely devastating. The targeted love partner becomes switched off and the love-struck other-half becomes painfully unrequited. The chosen partner usually has an initial love attraction or friendship with the other, yet loses interest, often right after an alien abduction or dream like encounters.
And from my experience this could happen in a day difference.
From my perspective, the Love Bite affects every person differently, but there is one common denominator. Everyone in my study reported emotional exhaustion, as if the life force had been drained out of them. It soon became apparent that the Love Bite can turn once proud individuals into forlorn and disillusioned souls. This should give us a hint about what the aliens may really want.
For me, I felt like a drug addict. A rollercoaster of emotions and the constant feeling as if someone had just chewed me.
OBSESSION
In most cases, one of the partners grows obsessed. This often includes the need to meet the targeted beloved, "just one more time," and having to hear the person's voice on the phone, sometimes calling the person daily or several times a day. Just hearing the targeted partner's voice may have a calming effect on the obsessed lover. Extreme anxiety may be felt if the obsessed person cannot hear that voice pattern. In several cases stalking incidents were reported. The obsessed partner usually claims the affair was based on "Limerence," or Puppy Love, a deep feeling of commitment, commonly expressed as, "love at first sight."

Some abductees make sudden life changes, for example, changing jobs without warning or buying expensive cars and clothing. They may also make a radical change in life style revolving around being closer to their object of affection.

These changes often couple with the obsession to meet the targeted and usually rejecting, person, "just one more time," even if it means playing hooky from work or family affairs. More often the love bitten partner goes out of his or her way to do things for the object of their obsession, often to the point of losing self-esteem. Due to the fear of rejection, or what the smitten partner perceives as an impending rejection, the Love Bite often leads into depression, and in extreme cases, suicidal ideation.
Even when I manage to achieve that I'm in a relationship with that person nothing was ever enough. Thing hunger of my predator's mind was like a real beast craving for more blood.
SWITCHING OFF
In almost every case I could track, one or both of the partners unplugs from the emotional connection and becomes glib, seemingly unfeeling and sullen. I like to describe the phenomenon as the psychic and emotional unplugging of the targeted partner. Unfortunately the obsessed lover remains plugged in and continues to feel a strong bond. This happens in many non-abductee marriages too, but in the love bitten cases, the switching off is very sudden.

This unplugging can usually be traced back to specific abductions or even "camping trips," where one partner was taken during the night. In addition the, alien timed, unplugging usually acts as the trigger for the flood of obsessive behavior, anxiety, low self-esteem and depression, described above.

EMOTIONAL TURMOIL
All of us have experienced some degree of emotional turmoil, but the love bitten abductee experiences a degree of turmoil tantamount to insanity. The powerful emotions of love and grief evoked by the orchestrated drama, may cause one person to be inspired with creative energy, so that they write poetry, music, or any other art form of creative inspiration while the other partners languishes in tedium.
Yes, I thought that I have to be in love, especially if I was working hard because I was convinced that this helps me to endure hard work and stress.
Some abductees have reported the bonding experience to take place more than once. In other words, the same abductee may get bonded to another targeted individual. This may go on several times, throwing the love bitten abductee from one relationship to the next. In these cases the role playing can be reversed, whereby the once obsessed Love Bite victim is now on the other "non-unrequited" end of the bonding drama. Or, for some reason, the alien directed bonding between two targeted lovers just does not work out, perhaps leaving the aliens perplexed.

After this author presents a couple of real stories, also story by Ted Rice.

Those who think the alien agenda is one of benevolence may disagree, but I am convinced the aliens are also conducting a kind of Spiritual Warfare against us. I am convinced that the alien's have set goals that are diametrically opposed to normal human values.

In an unhealthy marriage, the abductee need not see or cope with the issues of the abduction. Their attention and energy is drawn to relationship issues and repetitive crisises instead. The abductee can avoid the core abduction related issues by staying distracted in a bad relationship. But to be resolved, the dark inner truth of their experience centers on the begging need to be heard and healed in a forgiving manner, but they rarely see this as long as they remain in their poor relationships.
Some of the things that the author suggest how to cope with abductions:
Success in a therapeutic fashion with abductees can be achieved if these basic steps are followed:

Seek counseling and support with knowledgable sources.

Prayer and Meditation.

Stop addictions and secret keeping behaviour.

Stop defending the aliens.

Get out of dysfunctional relationships.

Develop positive, supportive and healthy relationships.

Inculcate a strong love for the truth and a fighting spirit until alien programming loses its power over you.
I really like this one "stop addictions and secret-keeping behaviour". Yesterday I tested this and I realize that even in some not an overly important thing my energy is draining if I decide to hide something from close people.
One sad question may never be answered, Why couldn't the aliens have just soul bonded the women with their current husbands? That question seems difficult at first, but if we then assume the aliens want us to experience a certain degree of existential pain, and want to lead us away from a kind of innocent happiness, the answer comes quickly. The aliens are exploiting our suffering.

Knowing these basic secrets sheds a whole new light on the possible motives of alien behaviors when the sexual element and obsessive love matches are created. Once we focus on the lover's drama we see how the aliens play the abductees "like one big Nintendo game." This may be for the study of human soul energy. As mentioned in the opening section of this book, the aliens seem to be orchestrating a type of "Psychic Rape."

"Agape love" -unconditional spiritual love for another human being, and the human race in general - borders on mystical experience and is not dysfunctional. I believe an awareness of this kind of love is the perfect antidote for the Love Bite.

Even do, IMO, I have experienced Love bite several times in my life, exactly because of that I think that I'm closer to understand and need Agape love or Conscious love.

Now, what has changed in my after reading Wave and this book?
My beliefs about love have burst like popcorn. This constant feeling and need to dream, to be obsessed with a subject of my obsession are gone. Now I can see through them what they really are. Actually, if I'm been totally honest I do feel "little bit" ashamed of my self because for decades I lived this insanity. I know, I know, we came here to learn and this all brought me closer to understanding what 4D STS doing to us.
I'm very thankful that I have this opportunity to live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom