lotta this lately.

Cyre2067

The Living Force
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7843 - the "i am that" thread, in which the essential idea of that guys philosophy was to 'shut out the world'. I think Shane had it nailed in the first reply.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7869 - the "desteni-universe" thread, where we have yet another world salad. It sounds like they took a lot of truth and mixed with lies. Surprised i am not.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5101 - the infamous "the secret" thread, which has been thoroughly shredded as nonsense from day one, and it went on for 8 pages.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1360 - 11 pages of Eric Pepin... and his random defenders, though to be fair that one started back in 2006.

anyway, it just seemed like there's be a lotta random cointelpro-ishness going on, on the forum and IRL.

It's a good thing though, its always educational. I've never heard of the desteni-universe, nor I am that, nor Eric Pepin. So hearing about it here first gives me that critical edge. And more of it lately means there's an increase in supply from the PTB. They need more of it now then ever.

Please forgive me, but... :D

Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Dont go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
Theres a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like were in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Chorus
Chorus

Cyre2067 said:
..Threads..
Good observation Cyre! I noticed it too but somehow I didn't reflect how 'big a deal' it is. When one let these noise-threads go uncommented then they serve as a energywaste or worse.
Anart keeps pointing out misconceptions and lies, superb work, there are many here who are really good at spotting inconsistencies too but few are as consistent as Anart ;)
My thought on the matter at least.

GRiM said:
Cyre2067 said:
..Threads..
Anart keeps pointing out misconceptions and lies, superb work, there are many here who are really good at spotting inconsistencies too but few are as consistent as Anart ;)
Hehehe, well, thanks, but the fact of the matter is that I'm simply usually the first one to speak up, since I spend so much time on the forum. I've actually been trying to sit back a bit more to let others step up and point things out - but if a few days go by on something that is clearly noise, and nothing is mentioned, I usually try to at least point out the most glaring issues. All in all, the forum as a whole does a great job at keeping things as clear as possible. =)

To Cyre's point, though, it does seem like we've had more 'noise' threads started than usual lately - that time of year, perhaps? I also think the increase in readers on the Sott page brings an influx to the forum - this is great - but some folks need some time to get up to speed or some clarity on what it is we do here. 2008 should be interesting!

indeed, 2008 will really push the two realties to the breaking point imo, one reality being objective and the other being what 'they' want people to believe.
The comment;
A: No, because you are still thinking 3rd density. Better to
have a "front row seat," and enjoy!

Make more and more sense as things comes crashing toward us.

Its really surreal to watch it happening and having a clue whats going on.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1213&p=9 - had to add the snake oil for sale in the new attacks thread.

Oh forgot this one: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7873 it's Karen Bishop-Planet Earth Energy Alerts, though Props to BK who started the thread for analyzing the stuff critically that he brought with him.

GRiM said:
I second that.

anart said:
All in all, the forum as a whole does a great job at keeping things as clear as possible.!
Yes, the team work on this forum is amazing. A big thanks to you all for keeping the intent/goal and integrity of this forum intact. I haven't posted much on this forum, but I'm checking in a lot and just read. Many times my thoughts/questions are being posted/confirmed through other members. It's great to have such a haven of like minded people. It is like one big Mind.

And that's why we now have "Baked Noodles" ...

Sometimes I wonder if so many people are really that ... well, "dumb" doesn't seem like quite the right word, nor does gullible. Hmmm... well, anyway, is it real people, or are these critters bots of some kind whose job is just to make noise?

Of course, I HAVE met some people who buy into that nonsense and it is really sad. You wonder how such people can dress themselves. They really are like lost sheep just looking for something to make them feel better and are so totally clueless that it is painful to see.

Laura said:
And that's why we now have "Baked Noodles" ...

Sometimes I wonder if so many people are really that ... well, "dumb" doesn't seem like quite the right word, nor does gullible. Hmmm... well, anyway, is it real people, or are these critters bots of some kind whose job is just to make noise?

Of course, I HAVE met some people who buy into that nonsense and it is really sad. You wonder how such people can dress themselves. They really are like lost sheep just looking for something to make them feel better and are so totally clueless that it is painful to see.
I had a very odd experience at work a week ago. I spoke with a colleague who asked me if I had notice and what I thought about the increase in awareness and consciousness. Glad that he asked me a interesting question about a subject that I seldom get to talk about I was very happy. I asked him what he thought about it first to find some common ground/thing to start our discussion, and he said; "Well finally we can see the terrorist for what they are". I asked him what he thought of 9/11 as I assumed that he meant mossad/'secret us gov' (or 'Illuminati/nwo)
Turn out he meant that we finally see the Muslims for what they are, a terrorist religion that want to destroy the west by terrorism.*sigh*
What makes it odd for me is that I heard that he´s interested in metaphysics and quantum-physics and studies Buddhism too.
Well as he explained how the 9/11 attack was a attack on the western-civilization and so on I asked him what he thought about the evidence to the contrary, he believed that was planted by 'muslimterrorist' to gain support for their cause.

Back
Top Bottom