lots of UFOs

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
hi guys , last night i had a dream and it was a scene divided dream so this is how started :
i was driving a vehicle with my parents at night and we were discussing about UFOs and there was a moment when i saw something in the sky that had a triangle shape and it was dark but it was the lights that it had what made it seeable , and i would point at it and my parents would look and it was gone , they didn't get to see it , but i knew it was still there somewhere so i would search the sky to find it, so i would find it in some other place and i would point at it again and as soon as my parents would turn to look at it , it would shift and go somewhere else and it kept on happening a couple of times until i either gave up or the night was over cause the next thing i knew or the next scene was me walking on the street the next day it was still sunny, trying to tell my brother (he was walking with me) about what had happened last night and he would look like a zombie no reaction whatsoever to anything that i would say , until i looked up and saw this UFO round shaped , with these blue and red decoration underneath , and i would say to my brother "there , there , you see?!" he wouldn't turn and i was expecting it to leave just like the night before but instead another one came out of the clouds and another one and then it became a whole fleet of objects , a fleet that cover the whole sky they all looked the same and when everybody started running my brother reaction was the same run and would run behind him , but there was this moment when i realized that they were everywhere and running was pointless so we just stopped and ... the next scene came to be , we were on a party and i kept trying to tell my brother about this massive sighting and he'd still act like a zombie , suddenly we knew that someone was coming to the party place so we left the place... then the whole dream turned out to be confusing but there was something i was sure about and that is that there was 3 groups of the passengers of the fleet trying to get the world conquered and they would fight each other but they were looking for the same thing(conquest) , they looked human and the only difference between them was their uniform , the groups we're dressed on a different way.
And i woke up. thanx for reading guys , sorry if it is a little confusing

Back
Top Bottom