Lost wedding ring

Ring found!!!

I just wanted to share the good news: Some minutes ago I found my "precious"!

I'm writing you this from our car on our way home. My wife wanted to drive, so I took the back seat. At some point she asked me to get something for her from her suitcase. I put my hand in the side compartment of the suitcase and suddenly felt something familiar...drew it out...and there it was, my wedding ring!

Maybe this transitory location was one of the reasons dowsing (I also tried with rods!) didn't give clear answers. Wonder if this recovery of the ring indicates a change of some sort...for the better :)

Oh Aragorn,
I am so happy for you. This is great news, especially in light of the horrendous suffering in Haiti. I needed something to lift my spirit.

Blessings,
Gonzo

Congratulations. I found your story to be a fascinating event, maybe because I have been in these situations trying to find something valuable (although not a wedding ring!) that just should not have been lost, and then it turns up in the strangest of ways in the strangest of places! I love then tracing the events to figure out how it might have gotten where it was.

I traveled to Finland one Christmas time to meet my future wife without the intention of getting engaged, but we got engaged anyways just before I left the country. So the diamond necklace I bought her for a Christmas present had to sort of substitute for an engagement ring. We followed the Canadian tradition of exchanging wedding bands at the ceremony, not the Finnish tradition of giving wedding bands for the engagement. However, the necklace was lost by her within the first week of my leaving the country never to be found again! [The first ever diamond ever in my life for a lady! :/] I still wonder what it all means, because the relationship has been very rocky. However it is a relationship that provides a lot of lessons that are apparently necessary.

These kind of events may not seem so important compared to big world events going on in the world, but these are OUR experiences and part of OUR lessons, and we must not belittle them.

Apparently it was important for someone to include a parable in the bible (about repentance actually) that included finding something that had been lost and it brought a moment of joy: (Here it is for what it's worth):
(Luke 15:8-9 NIV) "Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Does she not light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? {9} And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.'

Back home I noticed also that my FOCM certificate AND the supplements I had ordered(amino acids, 5-HTP etc. according to my scoring in the UM quizzes) had arrived in the mail! All the "ingredients" for my "new start". Soon I'll start the 6-weeks UM diet and this day gives even more motivation to do it. :)

Having said that, it feels a little wrong to celebrate knowing the Haiti tragedy...

p.s. I have no idea how my ring ended up where it was, and the strange thing is that me and my wife are sure we BOTH searched her suitcase weeks ago!

I just wanted to share the good news: Some minutes ago I found my "precious"!

Back home I noticed also that my FOCM certificate AND the supplements I had ordered(amino acids, 5-HTP etc. according to my scoring in the UM quizzes) had arrived in the mail!

Days like that are too rare!

I'm very happy for you Aragorn. Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Ring found!!!

Aragorn said:
Maybe this transitory location was one of the reasons dowsing (I also tried with rods!) didn't give clear answers.

It makes sense. I'm glad you found your ring :)

That's great news, Aragorn. I am very happy for you and your "precious". :lol:

And the message is - you can find precious if you search machine :evil:

Congratulations Aragorn !

Back
Top Bottom