lost pets

[QUOTE = "Ursus Minor, post: 808186, miembro: 11868"]
Argonauta, creo que todos podemos sentir tu dolor.

¿Realmente has pensado en contratar a un comunicador de animales?
Algunos de ellos pueden hacer maravillas ...

Amigos míos estaban molestos cuando Luna y su gato desaparecieron. Lo intentaron y contrataron un aire acondicionado y no nos decepcionó. Todo lo que necesitan los comunicadores es el nombre del animal y una foto.

En dos días, el comunicador me devolvió la llamada y le dijo a mis amigas que estaba teniendo contacto con Luna y que su mensaje era: "Deja de preocuparte. Estoy fuera de la exploración de la naturaleza y regresaré a tiempo".

Otros dos días después, el teléfono sonó mientras mis amigos estaban en la carretera.
Luna le había comunicado que regresaba y describió algo así como una casa roja que acababa de pasar.

Mis amigos supieron al instante que el gato estaba describiendo la casa de su vecino y se apresuraron a regresar.

A su regreso estaban los de Luna, rascándose impacientemente la puerta de su casa ...

Los C nos han dicho que los animales se comunican telepáticamente entre sí y que algunos humanos obviamente pueden sintonizar.
Muchas gracias por tus consejos y ánimos. Me ayudas mucho

J'espère de tout coeur que vous allez le retrouver... Je comprends si bien votre chagrin, c'est toujours une atroce déchirure quand on perd un être cher, animal ou humain... Moi, j'ai même de la peine quand je perds une plante ce qui heureusement n'arrive pas souvent...

I sincerely hope that you will find it again... I understand your grief so well, it is always a terrible tear when you lose a loved one, animal or human... I even feel sorry when I lose a plant, which fortunately doesn't happen very often...

merci beaucoup, vous êtes un bon ami
I want to think that he was very happy flying, that he made that decision because that what the birds do, is his nature. Finding it now is like finding a needle in a haystack. I hope that if someone has it, return it, if it is free, I am very happy.
It has been a great companion. always on my shoulder, he never judged me, like pets do. I know he was happy with me, and I was happy too

Hi Argonauta,

So sorry to hear about this. My cat never came home either and it was painful thinking about him on his own or if he was alone and passed away, but I cherish all the time we spent together.

Maybe you could try putting his cage outside with the door open and some of his favourite food inside? Just a thought.

:hug:

[QUOTE = "Ursus Minor, post: 808186, miembro: 11868"]
Argonauta, creo que todos podemos sentir tu dolor.

¿Realmente has pensado en contratar a un comunicador de animales?
Algunos de ellos pueden hacer maravillas ...

Amigos míos estaban molestos cuando Luna y su gato desaparecieron. Lo intentaron y contrataron un aire acondicionado y no nos decepcionó. Todo lo que necesitan los comunicadores es el nombre del animal y una foto.(...)

Muchas gracias por tus consejos y ánimos. Me ayudas mucho.

Argonauta, I was too lazy to repeat the term "animal communicator" and abbreviated it as "a.c.", Google unfortunately turned a.c. into air conditioning... :-D

The bird need to feel how it it is to be free :) Staying at home he cannot feel this. Only when he spread wings oudsie i imagine that he can feel free. Nothing is happenig without any reason :P
I wonder, if this bird was raised in captivity, if all of a sudden being "free" is best if it's used to having it's food and water placed before it every day on a regular basis. Is this type of bird native to the area? If not, that may also make it more difficult to adapt to "freedom." I've kept my Persian cats indoors their whole lives, the breed is not suited to life in the wild as they are bred these days as basically lap cats.

I hope your little birdie comes home. :hug2:

Hello indeed, was raised in captivity, we gave her the porridge. She was free at home, all time with us. That's why I think he should go to a house when he went hungry. We are putting posters everywhere and telling our friends and on internet. We miss a lot. Thanks for your support. Now I understand the suffering that others have.

One time i read Carlos Castaneda a short story about cat that he lived all his life with owner in house having food there and etc. The story continiue that the cat run away and the author describe a cat as a wild and brave, because outside he is exposed on danger and still more can come then on house without owner also he learn more on the same way :)
Your bird for sure he was feeling very free wih you, but maybe you gave him another kind od freedom. That he was waiting for :)

Personnellement, j'utilise tous les signes Reiki mais comme l'a dit Laura, c'est l'intention qui compte...

Personally, I use all Reiki signs but as Laura said, it is the intention that counts...

That's why i decided to write it, becasue i felt You are sad and maybe it can change your sadness into different point of view reality :)

Back
Top Bottom