lost pets

Argonauta

The Force is Strong With This One
I lost my Cockatiel three days ago. In an oversight when opening a window, he decided to explore the world.
I feel desolate, she was my companion of joys, all day in my shoulder sharing every moment. He has accompanied me in difficult times, I have never felt alone with her and now that I am missing, I feel a lot of pain.
I have mixed feelings in this. The C's say that everything is lessons. I have lost people that I have not cried so much, and my family members do not understand. Maybe I'm being unreasonable.
I think this is the lesson of not depending on anything to be happy, or of leaving free and in the hands of the universe to something that I thought was my possession, but I was not right. I only know that the tears come to me continuously and I think that I am not behaving like a candidate to STO since I would have to be free of these things, and not want to own anything or anyone. a hug to all

Je n'ai pas bien compris, vous avez perdu votre chien ou est-il décédé ?...
Dans les deux cas, de tout coeur avec Vous...

I didn't understand correctly, you lost your dog or did he die?....
In both cases, with all our hearts to You....

I am sorry for your loss... It is a very hard thing to lose one friend and normal to feel pain. I still cry thinking about my dear Blacky, my angel. These emotions, this pain, is a sign that we are human, with emotions and feelings. Do not regret this pain that is the heart who talks about love and loss. It is the price to love, the most important emotion on this planet that human and animals have inside. A gift.

Did you put pictures of your bird in your neighbor? Maybe someone found the bird. It is complicated but you should try.

:hug2:

I am sorry for your loss... It is a very hard thing to lose one friend and normal to feel pain. I still cry thinking about my dear Blacky, my angel. These emotions, this pain, is a sign that we are human, with emotions and feelings. Do not regret this pain that is the heart who talks about love and loss. It is the price to love, the most important emotion on this planet that human and animals have inside. A gift.

Did you put pictures of your bird in your neighbor? Maybe someone found the bird. It is complicated but you should try.

:hug2:
Yes, I have posted photos in the area and on social networks. but I know it's difficult. Thank you

I didn't understand correctly, you lost your dog or did he die?....
In both cases, with all our hearts to You....
Hello, thank you very much for your support. I really do not know if it is shown or free or in the house of someone who has found it. We are talking about a bird

The bird need to feel how it it is to be free :) Staying at home he cannot feel this. Only when he spread wings oudsie i imagine that he can feel free. Nothing is happenig without any reason :P

The bird need to feel how it it is to be free :) Staying at home he cannot feel this. Only when he spread wings oudsie i imagine that he can feel free. Nothing is happenig without any reason :P

very true, hopefully keep flying free. I'm sure that at the time of leaving, he had a wonderful experience. Thank you

Ce n'était pas votre chien mais un oiseau... S'est- t-il envolé ou est il décédé... Désolée pour Vous... Merci pour la photo il est magnifique.
Et pardon, je ne parle pas Anglais seulement le Français, je suis obligée de tout traduire et les traductions ne sont pas toujours excellentes...

It wasn't your dog but a bird.... Did it fly away or did it die... Sorry about you.... Thank you for the picture it is beautiful.
And sorry, I don't speak English only French, I have to translate everything and the translations are not always excellent...

Ce n'était pas votre chien mais un oiseau... S'est- t-il envolé ou est il décédé... Désolée pour Vous... Merci pour la photo il est magnifique.
Et pardon, je ne parle pas Anglais seulement le Français, je suis obligée de tout traduire et les traductions ne sont pas toujours excellentes...

It wasn't your dog but a bird.... Did it fly away or did it die... Sorry about you.... Thank you for the picture it is beautiful.
And sorry, I don't speak English only French, I have to translate everything and the translations are not always excellent...
Forgive me, I also have to translate. Thank you very much for your support

I think this is the lesson of not depending on anything to be happy, or of leaving free and in the hands of the universe to something that I thought was my possession, but I was not right. I only know that the tears come to me continuously and I think that I am not behaving like a candidate to STO since I would have to be free of these things, and not want to own anything or anyone. a hug to all

I think it is totally normal and ok to feel loss and pain because your dear birdy is not near you anymore. :hug2:Because it filled you with so much joy! And perhaps that's what will make things easier for you. Try to remember these feelings and cherish them and be greatful for the opportunity. And yeah, have hope. It isn't winter time and a lot of food, so the birdy still has a chance. :flowers:

Since I will be using DeepL translator, I hope this translates good enough for you to understand, PERLOU.

Argonauta's little bird flew away to the outside. It is not known where the bird is or how it is doing.

Puisque j'utiliserai DeepL translator, j'espère que cela traduit assez bien pour que vous compreniez, PERLOU.

Le petit oiseau d'Argonauta s'est envolé vers l'extérieur. On ne sait pas où se trouve l'oiseau ni comment il se porte.

It is, indeed, hard to go through times like these. But, as keit said, there is still hope. Hope that someone will find your little friend and get him back to you. Or, that he may return on his own. And, there is nothing silly about feeling the loss of your companion. It is only natural to grieve for the loss of someone that we are really close to. I hope that things work out well for you. :hug:

Argonauta, I think we can all feel your pain.

Have you actually thought about hiring an animal communicator?
Some of them can do wonders...

Friends of mine were all upset when Luna their cat went missing. They gave it a try and hired an a.c. and were not disappointed. All the communicators need is the name of the animal and a picture.

Within two days the communicator called back telling my friends that she was having contact with Luna and her message was: "Stop worrying. I'm out and about exploring nature and will be back in time.."

Another two days later the phone rang while my friends were out on the road.
Luna had communicated that she was returning and described something like a red house she was just passing.

My friends instantly knew that the cat was describing their neighbor's house and rushed back.

On their return their was Luna, impatiently scratching their front door...

The C's have told us that animals communicate telepathically among themselves and some humans are obviously able to tune in.

Back
Top Bottom