Lost our Friend

I'm so sorry for your loss Thebull. Milo was a very beautiful cat and I'm sure it will be hard to get used to a life without him. May Milo rest in peace and find comfort with his friend Benny on the other side. :hug2:

Very sorry for your loss, Thebull. Because of the care and love you have given him, it's pretty clear that he knows just how much you and your family loved him. Hopefully, as you said, Benny will be there to show him around. :hug:

Laura, my condolences on the loss of your kitty. And it's so good that the vet let you be there until her passing. May she rest in peace.

Also, very sorry to hear about Elvis. It's very sad to lose our four-footed friends. They become so much of our family that it's hard to see them leave us (even though, like with our human friends and family, we know they are in a better place).

:hug: to you and all at the Chateau.

My deepest condolences too Thebull. I admit I had a lump in my chest whe I saw the picture of your beautiful Milo. I love cats and have almost always had some of them around me, so I know how painful can be when they go. May she rest in peace ! And thanks for sharing

Je suis si désolée d'apprendre la triste perte de votre petit Milo, c'est toujours une atroce déchirure quand on perd un de nos petits compagnons si dévoués et qui nous ont tant aidés en apportant tant de joie et de bonheur...
Je viens de prier pour son passage, il sera désormais chaque jour dans mes prières, sur ma liste avec Catch, le cheval d'Océan, Elvis, Noko et Pénélope les compagnons de Laura et tous mes petits amours à moi qui m'ont quittée... Toutes mes condoléances, je vous serre fort dans mes bras et vous envoie tout mon amour... Bon courage... LOVE

I am so sorry to hear about the sad loss of your little Milo, it is always a terrible wrench when we lose one of our little companions who was so devoted and who helped us so much by bringing us so much joy and happiness...
I have just prayed for his passing, he will be from now on every day in my prayers, on my list with Catch, the Ocean horse, Elvis, Noko and Penelope Laura's companions and all my little loves to me who have left me ... All my condolences, I hug you tightly in my arms and send you all my love... Good luck... LOVE

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I am so sorry for your loss!!! I am trying not to imagine how it feels, as we have 2 cats and we love them as if they were our children. Milo's pic struck me because he looked like a combination of my 2 cats.
I wonder whether these cosmic changes affect them even more than us. Our cats are 4 years old, but the big fat one had stopped eating 2 weeks ago and now he has some liver problems because of that(he needed to lose weight, but not this way).
A big hug:hug2:

Our 2d friends can play such an important part in our lives. I can relate to your sadness and am sorry about your loss.

I remember well when I had to take Caesar (my cat companion for over 16 years) to the vet. The night before making that difficult trip to the vet I didn't sleep well and felt so bad for making the decision to end his life. He had cancer, was emaciated and suffering badly, but still, I felt awful. Curiously, on that last night he slept on my stomach - something he had never done before and every time I woke up I met with his very awake gaze. His head was very close to my face, one of his paws rested on my chest and he looked at me ever so gently - as if to say: "I know what is awaiting me and I know why and I am fine with it."

Times were different: I was allowed to stay with him and hold him when he was put to rest.

Wishing you well.

I am really sorry for your loss, Thebull. Milo seemed to be a wonderful cat and I am sure that he is doing much better where he is now and in companion with Benny.

There's a little portion in Stafford Betty's book, "The Afterlife Unveiled", on how pets are enjoying the beautiful surroundings in 5th density and stay there as long as they are remembered with love on earth:

At the other end of the spectrum, he finds house pets: … all the dogs that we’ve had in our family I can find here – all of them. They are still individualized. However, the dogs that I knew as a boy are no longer here. When I asked why, I was told that they have gone back to the group soul and have added their quota of affection, love, and devotion, to be used again when other dogs come to earth.

House pets retain their individuality as long as they are remembered and loved.

Betty, Stafford. The Afterlife Unveiled: What the Dead are Telling Us About Their World (p. 97). John Hunt Publishing. Kindle Edition.

So, as long as you keep your memory and love for them in your heart, you still will be connected to them in a sense. :hug2:

And to Laura: :hug: to you and to all of the Chateau for the loss of your kitty. And I am really sorry to hear about Elvis. Hopefully you still will have some time with him and that his passage will be a peaceful one when his time has come. You are in my thoughts as well.

There's a little portion in Stafford Betty's book, "The Afterlife Unveiled", on how pets are enjoying the beautiful surroundings in 5th density and stay there as long as they are remembered with love on earth:
I read the book after we lost our father in law last year. Thank you for the reminder it is timely.
I know I'm tough on myself and I keep wondering if I missed any signs of his illness/condition through lack of awareness. I started a new role in Feb and it's been quite intense. It's silly thing to do really but I can't help it at the moment. I think It may help if I revisit the book.
I understand that death is just another part of life and I'm comfortable with that. The kind words here have been a great source of comfort. I'll give myself some time and reflect.

Back
Top Bottom