London Attack

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So far today police have said that what happened last night in London is that a man was seen driving erratically in a silver Mercedes and either parked or crashed outside the Tiger Tiger night-club. Then he allegedly ran away.
An ambulance was called to the scene to treat someone who had been in the club and that’s when smoke was seen pouring out of the silver Mercedes.
Police and bomb disposal were called to the scene, where some sort of operation took place to make the bomb safe.
So it has been speculated on the Jeremy Vine show BBC radio2 by an explosives expert that some type of fuse may have been lit inside the car but failed to trigger the explosion.
The car purportedly contained gas canisters and nails and petrol.
This then reminds me of the case of the limo bombers:

Dhiren Barot is a Muslim who has been living in Britain and has plotted a wave of terror bombs in both the UK and the US. He admitted in court earlier this month that he had been planning to explode a bomb which could have killed up to 500 people.
Barot also admitted to plotting attacks using three limousines packed with gas cylinders which he planned to have driven to an underground car park and then detonated. He also admitted to planning future attacks on targets in the US, including the New York Stock Exchange, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Head Quarters in Washington.
No further UK targets were discovered during the court proceedings and Barot pleaded guilty to only a single charge of conspiracy to murder. The other charges and plots will be left on file for later revision.
The aim of these attacks planned by Barot was to simply cause explosions with no warning, to kill as many innocent and unsuspecting people as possible. The Gas Limo Project, as Barot described the plan, was apparently the main cornerstone of a series of attacks planned for the UK. The Gas Limo Project was to be followed by three other projects all designed to cause death, destruction and chaos.

Excerpt from limobroker.co.uk

So here we have a similar style of device being used.
Then the apparent target reminded me of the fertilizer bombers:

From Times Online
April 30, 2007
Five given life for fertilizer bomb terror plot
Link to 7/7 bombers can be revealed for the first time
Salahuddin Amin, Anthony Garcia, Waheed Mahmood, Omar Khyam, and Jawad Akbar who were today found guilty of conspiracy to cause explosions likely to endanger life (AP)
Five members of a British al-Qaeda cell were jailed for life today for plotting to use fertiliser bombs to blow up the Bluewater shopping centre, the MINISTRY OF SOUND nightclub (emphasis mine) and other targets across the UK including gas and electricity supplies.
The ringleader of a plot that would have claimed hundreds of lives, Omar Khyam, was told that he would have to spend at least 20 years in jail - but all five men were warned that they may never be released.
"You have betrayed this country that has given you every opportunity," said Sir Michael Astill, QC, the judge at the Old Bailey. "All of you may never be released: it is not a foregone conclusion."
With the verdict, however, comes fresh revelations about the full extent of MI5's knowledge about the July 7 suicide bombers. It can now be disclosed that Khyam met Mohammed Siddique Khan, the leader of the 7/7 plotters, at least four times in England while under MI5 surveillance but the link between them was never properly followed up.
MI5 took the unprecedented step this evening of publishing a detailed account of their investigation. In a statement on their website, MI5 confirms that Khan and his July 7 accomplice Shezhad Tanweer visited the fertilizer plotters while they were under surveillance.
The agency denies there was any evidence to suggest Khan’s five meetings with the men could have tipped them off about the attacks. “Even with the benefit of hindsight, it would have been impossible from the available intelligence to conclude that either Khan or Tanweer posed a terrorist threat to the British public,�� it said.
From timesonline.co.uk

Then recently in London:
A STRING OF MURDERS
Fifteen teenagers have been murdered in London in the last six months.
• Today: Abu Shahin, 18, of Manor Park, east London, dies after being attacked in the street in Ilford, east London, by two suspects. A 20-year-old man is arrested.
• Yesterday: Martin Dinnegan, 14, is stabbed to death on the street in Islington, north London.
• Saturday night: Ben Hitchcock, 16, is stabbed to death in a fight involving as many as 40 youths wielding chains, poles and pick-axe handles in Beckenham, south-east London. Fourteen teenagers are arrested in connection with the murder, but are all released on bail.
• Saturday morning: In the early hours, 17-year-old Annaka Keniesha Pinto is shot dead in a fight at the Swan bar in Tottenham, north London. Three people are arrested and then bailed.
• Last Tuesday: A-level student Sian Simpson, 18, is stabbed to death in Croydon, south London. Another 18-year-old girl, unemployed Chelsea Bennett, is charged with the murder.
• May 28: Danielle Johnson, 17, is stabbed and beaten in broad daylight in Palmers Green, north London. She dies more than a week later.
• April 6: Paul Erhahon, 14, is stabbed to death in Leytonstone, east London. A second boy, 15, is critically injured in the attack. Seven teenagers are charged with murder and attempted murder.
• March 17: Adam Regis, the 15-year-old nephew of Olympic sprinter John Regis, dies of a single stab wound to the chest in Plaistow, east London, on the way home from the cinema. Ten youths, aged between 16 and 20, are on police bail.
• March 14: Kodjo Yenga, 16, is stabbed to death in Hammersmith, west London. Eight teenagers, aged 13 to 16, are charged with his murder.
• February 14: Billy Cox, 15, is gunned down on the doorstep of his home in Clapham, south London. At the time, he was serving a 12-month supervision order for burglary and was electronically tagged and under a curfew. One man is on police bail over his murder.
• February 6: Churchgoer Michael Dosunmu, of Peckham, south London, is shot dead in his bedroom just days after he celebrated his 15th birthday in what police believe was a case of mistaken identity. Two men are charged with his murder, and three other men and a 16-year-old boy are on police bail.
• February 3: James Andre Smartt-Ford, 16, of New Malden, Surrey, is gunned down in front of hundreds of people at Streatham Ice Arena in south London. Four teenagers are on police bail.
• January 24: Jevon Henry, 18, is stabbed in the heart on an estate in St John's Wood, north London.

From thisislocallondon.co.uk

I have been trying desperately to find a statement I heard yesterday about how the murders of all these teenagers in London is creating a “climate of fear�� . Was by a policeman, mp or judge type fellow.
All this the day and day after Gordon Brown becomes Prime Minister.
The “attempted attack�� last night sounds to me like a combination of planned attacks by purported terrorists that didn’t have an immediate technical assosciation.
The fertilizer Bombers were going to target a night club, the limo bombers were going to use cars in the same way as today. I don't think the limo bombers were gonna attack a club and I don't think the fertilizer bombers had planned to use cars.

What a great way to instill fear and turn to a new Prime Minister to put all of your trust in.

Thomas C

Thomas C said:
All this the day and day after Gordon Brown becomes Prime Minister.
Yes it all seems so contrived doesnt it. Just in case any one thought we where going to get a little relief and a return to some kind of sense with a new Prime minister, well you can forget it. Now everyone will accept that poor Mr Brown can not reverse the madness and the Draconian laws which are now ,with more to come in place.

TerraVision everywhere you look...

_42449948_scotlandyard_ap.jpg

_42448750_glasgowpassengers400.jpg

The second 'advertisement' is at Glasgow Airport. Remind them, Remind them, Why They Need Us!

Thomas C - you already posted this here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6488
I assume you changed your mind to where it should belong, but I think it would have been better to message a moderator and ask them to move it, rather than making a duplicate post.

Russ: It was a moderator who asked me to move a post to the 9/11 section about Glasgow Airport. I assumed that this should be where all related discussions should be so thats why I moved it to there.

Gordon Brown perhaps foreshadows what the next "democratic" American president will be like. He is committed to including the UK in the New World Order and states it quite plainly. Hear him talk about if for just a minute here:
_http://youtube.com/watch?v=r3n6KM7clmo

Back
Top Bottom