Log out issue

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Since one or two weeks ago I have had this message when logging out sometimes:

cass2.PNG

Seems to happen when I am clicking 'log out' twice because the page is loading. If I wait it out, it logs out fine, I think. I use Opera and always accept cookies.

AFAIK you're correct in assuming that logging out twice in a row is the reason for the message you're getting.

To me this sometimes happens when I have multiple tabs open while logged in. When I log out on one of them I get the message when I attempt to log out on any of the others in short notice.

I don't think there's any major problem with the forum software or with your browser. It's just a typical peculiarity I presume.

I used to get logged out instantly but now it takes around 15 seconds to log out. So that's why I've double click log out sometimes and receive the message. Is this just me in taking that long?

Well, never mind. Seems it is working fine with Microsoft Edge. So it must be something with my Opera browser.

I used to get logged out instantly but now it takes around 15 seconds to log out. So that's why I've double click log out sometimes and receive the message. Is this just me in taking that long?

I have the same problem, R-ME, but in my case, the page just keeps loading when I click on 'log out'. When I refresh the page, I'm logged out. (I'm using Chrome.)

I have the same problem, R-ME, but in my case, the page just keeps loading when I click on 'log out'. When I refresh the page, I'm logged out. (I'm using Chrome.)

Yes, I have been having the same issue Oxajil.

Weird.

I logged out quickly in Firefox just now, but it's pokey in Chrome (about 5 seconds).

I'm not sure why that's happening.

The same has also been happening to me for the last few days. I'm also using Chrome. When I try to log out the page just keeps "loading" (waited for about a minute). Once I refresh the page I'm logged out.

I updated my browser and cleared all my browsing data and that seems to have helped a bit. Takes about 5 seconds for me to log out now.

Just wanted to say that I log out instantly now and have for a while using Opera. I have a fairly new gaming laptop, don't know if that helped, but it works.

Back
Top Bottom