Lockdown protests and police action

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Things are heating up and I think we will start to see more police action and protests.

Yesterday one woman and her 4yo son in a peaceful protest was targetted by police when she separated from the group of around 15 protesters in order to go home. (under 4 mins)

Here is an interview with her today. (43 mins)

This video is of a family who were out walking together. From what I can tell, they were not protesting - just walking together as a family. (under 4 mins)

More action against protestors.

Some police are speaking out in favour of the people and freedom of choice, this officer refers to another officer that spoke out in similar vein, but the first officer's video has been taken down. He refers to the oath that he took to defend the people from enemies both foreign and domestic. Both the officers that have spoken out have served in war.

11 mins.

Some police are speaking out in favour of the people and freedom of choice, this officer refers to another officer that spoke out in similar vein, but the first officer's video has been taken down. He refers to the oath that he took to defend the people from enemies both foreign and domestic. Both the officers that have spoken out have served in war.

11 mins.

Here's the video of the original police officer who's initial video was taken down. He's standing on protecting the Constitutional rights of the people:

However, he has come under pressure from his superiors to take the video down and has ultimately chosen to stand by his convictions and is on administrative leave pending termination.

Here is another report on rioting in Colombia.This is a country i love so much visited over 6 times.The deep states have total control of this govt.Its economy was growing very nicely. This is an early example of the future implication of this fake Pandemic.

Yesterday one woman and her 4yo son in a peaceful protest was targetted by police when she separated from the group of around 15 protesters in order to go home. (under 4 mins)

God, it was heartbreaking to hear that small boy scream and then he was taken away from his mother. How cruel is that. If you want to break a mother's spirit go after her child. :evil: However, the courageous boy bit a police officer's hand, which I thought was very apt. I was heartened by the public's response, they didn't run or shy away and defended the mother and her child as was the case with the other family.

It does bring home the message that when young children are involved it is essential for parents to get out of that fight or flight response and remain as calm as possible, so they can console their kids. One member of the public actually said to the mother whose partner was wrestled to the ground by some officers to go and look after her children, as she was screaming to her partner to remain calm. I know it's easier said than done, because emotions were running high.

Here's one where a woman was pulled over by a traffic cop. For a minute there it looked as though it could have turned nasty. She is asking him lots of questions and trying to stay within her rights and it seems that he didn't even know which law/s he was enforcing. Ultimately he has sent her a fine of $1300 but by the looks of it she might be able to successfully defend the fine. One thing that is concerning about it is that the cop apparently took a picture of her 7yo. With WHO stating that they will remove children from their families that's scary. He has also tried to ticket her for speeding, but if what she says is correct then she will probably get out of that portion of the fine too because he has misused the speed gun.

I took my glasses off and misread the tittle of this thread as "police addiction" ! Indeed, it is a society addicted to policing. Sad times.

Back
Top Bottom