Lingering question 1 from Session 21 March 2020

candasiri

Jedi Master
One of the questions from this session that keeps running through my head were what were the "conflicts" among the PTBs when deciding what to do about the COVID-19 and control/lockdown of the population? Are there any other agendas (besides trying reset the economy and be able to impose control) that were not expressed in this last session?

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.

Q: (L) Well... We've got some questions from forum members, and maybe if I just kinda go through them it'll get things sorted out. Or do you have something really specific to ask?

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

Thank you! I'd be a total sheeple in fear without the Cs, Laura and the crew!

One of the questions from this session that keeps running through my head were what were the "conflicts" among the PTBs when deciding what to do about the COVID-19 and control/lockdown of the population? Are there any other agendas (besides trying reset the economy and be able to impose control) that were not expressed in this last session?

Thank you! I'd be a total sheeple in fear without the Cs, Laura and the crew!

Studying the news and thinking with a hammer can probably help figure this out. Knowledge ought not to be handed out like candy.

True--will use my brain on this one and think of some better questions.

One way to do this can be by utilizing the curiosity you have about this question, and present what you find on this session's thread. That work may create other questions that are built on effort/asking. This relates to how we work on ourselves in weeding through the noise to find the signal as discussed in the Wave, and is also how we might make ourselves available to 'cosmic information of the STO variety'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom