In closing, thanks you again for your reply and this reading, for we seem very much like-minded. I look forward to our next exchange and future possibility of becoming more comfortable enough for the both of us to reach deeper down into ourselves and bring up hidden things, even so, as we can also reach up, to bring down more light for ourselves to see and experience, and everyone else concerned. Namáste
Same here, and thanks a lot for sharing your story, it was rather insightful.

And yes, it's a trial and error, and success... in this life. I have been rather surprised at how much I've learned from people I once might've considered unknowledgeable, or uneducated. It has kept me rather humble to go around and realize that probably everyone has something to teach me, not everyone is willing, but they all do.

I look forward to further interactions as well! hope you see you around in other threads.

Hi Toni, thanks for your detailed reply, and Welcome on the active part of the forum. :-)

I've read quite a few of Steiner's books/conferences and would be interested in sharing/learning around that subject... His work is so vast (I came to Steiner by the way of agricultural practices just to say...), maybe by this process may we bring some knowledge to the group too.

Once again, welcome.
Happy Cold Full Moon Greetings, Olivierlejardinier. 🥶 Thanks for the reply and, I openly promise to response to anyone who approaches me in the spirit of intelligence and sincerity (Something Juddi Krishnamurti strongly insisted on).

Thanks to the world wide web, YouTube, and the internet, many of us living today are free to enjoy vast amounts of information, knowledge, and wisdom right at our fingertips with a click of a button, we only have to bring our own container. Through my research on Steiner, I came to the realization that nothing much has changed over the last 100 years, notwithstanding the last 500 years and flat earth society. It's my assumption that a large percentage of members on this forum are not particularity religious, and I say this as an observation, not a judgement, but I for one can confess to be a "recovering" Christian believer. Nevertheless, I cannot not deny the effects and influence this discipline has played on my life, as many great men and woman have already done the hard and dirty work of getting mankind through an extremely difficult time, era, and struggle of the mind and soul. Religion is what brought us here today, in spite of the fact that it seems to be rapidly degenerating through the emergence of the high tech revolution. I noticed that your located in France, which brings to mind the life and works of John Calvin, and although he never met the great German Reformer, Martin Luther, Calvin esteemed him very highly and my point is that "Religion" has been a monumental turning point and center in the development of people that we today can not deny. I find it very sad to see what has become of faith and belief (I once read that religion was a Gray Alien black-operation released on mankind to enlighten them or to confuse them, that the entire universe is basically divine, although this planet and Galaxy is considered barbaric, dangerous, and under quarantine, the outside universe is still afraid of us.), for in retrospect, the human beings who can no longer perceive the reality of an omnipresent higher world are lost, and it's only a matter of time that downfall is inevitable. So we remain positive, because the last thing we can possibly loose, is hope.

In closing, may I offer you two quotes, a link on voice books from Rudolf Steiner, and a very interesting poster I discovered which is more actual today, as it perhaps was in his times. I've often wonder how he acquired such in dept knowledge and understanding on a variety of subjects and disciplines concerning the inner spiritual workings of man. Also, there is documented proof that Adolf Hitler also sought his cancel, and I believe it to be our duty to continue to share and spread his legacy in our life time for future generations to come and also pass on. Thank you for reading and greetings from West Germany. Peace, Oj. 🕊️

“Even if he (Luther) were to call me a devil I should still regard him as an outstanding servant of God.” ~ John Calvin (Born in Noyon, France, July 10, 1509 and passed on May 27, 1564)

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. ~ C.S. Lewis (Christian writer 1898-1963)

Attachments

• Steiner.jpg
    Steiner.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 9
I just discovered by accident yesterday that two of my cousins are like-minded and have been afraid to talk about it even with extended family for fear of being thought space-brains. One of my cousins has been having visions for years and is practiced in meditation. I started a chat with the two of them so we may share ideas.

Sometimes like-minded people are right nearby, but you won't know unless you come up with some probing questions that reveal their ideas.
Hello Artex, "Man Alive", you said a whole lot in a few words. I see that you are based in Madison, Wi, and as an American-born citizen from the awesome state of Alaska, it's always a pleasure to converse with a fellow American, especially after living outside the Continental United States for nearly forty years. The great philosopher Voltaire once said, "judge a man by his questions, rather than by his answers" and boy, oh boy, do I have a probing question for you. Now, before I present the question, please allow me to wet your whiskers, and touch for a moment on the game of chess, because when that definitive "Checkmate" is sounded, your done, and it's game over. Now, at this moment and place in my life, I have never been more happy, of course I could doubt and second guess myself about all the missed opportunity's and possible accomplishments, or right moves that I could have made in my life, and in spite of the fact that I'm still living and breathing, that sounding "checkmate" has yet to arrive. So this brings us to a quote; ("Be patient, God is not finished with me yet") and question to you. "What is truth?"

Hello Artex, "Man Alive", you said a whole lot in a few words. I see that you are based in Madison, Wi, and as an American-born citizen from the awesome state of Alaska, it's always a pleasure to converse with a fellow American, especially after living outside the Continental United States for nearly forty years. The great philosopher Voltaire once said, "judge a man by his questions, rather than by his answers" and boy, oh boy, do I have a probing question for you. Now, before I present the question, please allow me to wet your whiskers, and touch for a moment on the game of chess, because when that definitive "Checkmate" is sounded, your done, and it's game over. Now, at this moment and place in my life, I have never been more happy, of course I could doubt and second guess myself about all the missed opportunity's and possible accomplishments, or right moves that I could have made in my life, and in spite of the fact that I'm still living and breathing, that sounding "checkmate" has yet to arrive. So this brings us to a quote; ("Be patient, God is not finished with me yet") and question to you. "What is truth?"
Truth? It is knowledge that protects. "Protects from what?," you might ask. It protects you from that which would harm what matters in regards to consciousness and whatever the rules of existence are. I might even say Truth = the rules of existence.

Truth? It is knowledge that protects. "Protects from what?," you might ask. It protects you from that which would harm what matters in regards to consciousness and whatever the rules of existence are. I might even say Truth = the rules of existence.
I like your perspective on what truth is and where your going with the idea that truth equals the rules of existence, and key word existence. I really had no idea where I was going with this question, or course, your response triggered my response and question back to you, so here we are again, in a different moment. I dropped the idea about a chess game, because "life" is während des Spiels, (in the moment or during the game), and not about who got the white or black pawn and first move, or who will be the one to declare Checkmate. Only the moment is truth! (In spite of the fact that our truth and moment has been mixed with lies, and we must study both lies and truth, to discover individually and eventually collectively that truth has no counterpart!) Thus, life is a game that leads to the truth of the moment, and how nice it would have been fifty years ago, if someone along the way had told me that what I was searching for cannot be grasped, and what a shame if some did and I just believe them rather then finding out for myself. Then again, I wouldn't "own" what I've learned and have today. I'm not saying that the human existence is an accident going somewhere to happen, but it just might turn out at some point that none of this never really happened, and truly was nothing but a game.

"Music is between the notes". ~ Amadeus Mozart

Perhaps we can agree that everyone carries a part or portion of truth, but no one has the complete absolute truth, and on the other side of that coin, consideration must be given to a big "IF" it was to happen, that any given person was to acquired the complete absolute truth, i.e., anyone who claimed that they discovered the Supreme Being, it would not be the supreme being anymore, rather the person who discovered it would then be and become that supreme being, because there's always a bigger fish. Of course, this might be nothing new to you but, imagine if a person reached a moment of awareness, or for lack of a better word, fully enlighten. That person would undergo a major experience and transformation in the realization how they miraculously become one with Everything, from the wind that blows the grass, to the grass itself, or the motor that moves a car down the road, to the oil that lubricates the machine parts. They might even realize that they are nothing and at the same time, everything. Such is the crazy and wacky world we live in, especially when it comes to Quantum physics, or someone who just might had attained a state of no-mind, free of ego and desires where nothing is left, yet they understood their self to be the keeper, owner, and the loser of the entire cosmos.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. ~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963)

Large masses of the world's people are high on the fact that love is the greatest thing and power known to man, I'm not saying that it is not, but without free-will, there can be no real true love, and the same goes to say that, we can't force people to love us, but we can choose to continue and love them, and that's a two-way street. I'm not sure, but I think a quote from Arthur Schopenhauer was accredited to Albert Einstein as saying, "You can choose something, but you can't choose to want something". Can we choose to live, or are we choosing to breath, or "see", (if your not blind), but there are certain truths as facts that we can't deny as "rules of existence" as you've said. Nevertheless, there's no 'free will' in the hard sense, meaning we cannot control every factor that influences our behavior, but ultimately we are only as free as our awareness, the rest are simply games in the mind that we allow to be played on ourselves.

Pure Awareness (the simple ability to see) without thought, judgement, or labeling must be the highest form of critical thinking. I like to call it "Thoughtless Viewing", a kind of contemplation and constant prayer that's outside all connotations of the mind itself, separating all differences between thoughts and seeing, as awareness without thinking. So, how is one to deal with this constant juggling around in the mind, various narratives of light and dark all around the world and in people, verses this solid hard rock understanding, that we don't understand anything that we see, and in fact know nothing, but that all we do have is nothing but Awareness. I have become this attribute, Awareness, and for me, death is a cold case where even now I can pretty much see myself edging into old age and moving towards a next life adventure. Once this single eye is opened, the now moment is self realized as the eternal gift, that's shared in the seeing, in spite of how controlled, watered-down, and parasitic this existence must be, a long awaited and perfect love affair has arrived with the greatest unknowable power and ISNESS throughout the Universe's, and that I, in and of myself, could not comprehended any of this in such a finite state of being or lower mind, but I AM and can only speak for myself how it has shattered all concepts of God, Gods, and Student Goddess, aliens, the world, good and bad people, racism, separation, evil, violence, and hate, which all seems to have befallen mankind in a trance and dream-state as masses of people are neither fully asleep nor fully awake or even not at all aware of their surroundings, who I dare not judge, but see as other version of myself on the same path, where there are no travelers. Thank you for your time, Artex. Your turn.🕊️

Welcome to the forum @Toni Lorenzo :welcome:

Thank you for such a nice introduction. I feel the like-mindedness already. These posts do seem like they would fit nicely in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members section. Sometimes new/newer members do not know exactly where to make an introduction or what it should sound like.

I really identified with your journey from traditional Christianity and then wandering through comparative religions, philosophy, and science to find oneself here. Only the order of those phases was a little different in my case.

I hope you continue to share your journey with us and find support and inspiration with us.

You can choose something, but you can't choose to want something".
That is an interesting idea. I think "wanting something" can be like the desire to possess it. I think that could apply to material things or control over others.

The Cs are 6th density and once said they "don't "want" anything".

Session 31 December 1998:
A: We don't "want" anything. Suggest? Oh yes, we do this.
My daughter once said (after being told to do something) "But I can't want to"...

Welcome to the forum @Toni Lorenzo :welcome:

Thank you for such a nice introduction. I feel the like-mindedness already. These posts do seem like they would fit nicely in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members section. Sometimes new/newer members do not know exactly where to make an introduction or what it should sound like.

I really identified with your journey from traditional Christianity and then wandering through comparative religions, philosophy, and science to find oneself here. Only the order of those phases was a little different in my case.

I hope you continue to share your journey with us and find support and inspiration with us.
Thank you, for the warm Welcome, Goyacobol, and maybe I shot myself in the foot by not properly introducing myself in the designated section, Newbies & Important Notices to All Members, but that will pass, I hope. :cool2: Nice to meet you too, and I would also like to know something about your phases of development which brought you here. You have my undivided and utmost attention.🕊️ Enjoy the Holidays. 🕉️

Back
Top Bottom