Lignite on the Moon?

Two-tents

The Force is Strong With This One
In re-reading some of the transcripts I came upon a surprising assertion by the Cs in the session of 22 January 2000 (Laura, Ark and “Frank” at the board):

Q: Now, we have this picture of this sort of "track" on the Moon here. It is 29 KM long and about 1 KM wide, and they are calling it a "landing strip." Well, it's pretty big to be a landing strip, in my opinion. What is it?

A: Residue of ancient mining operation.

Q: How ancient, by our calendar?

A: 350,000 years, approximately.

Q: In specific, how does this mark relate to a mining operation? Was it like strip mining, or where mining machines were driving back and forth, or what?

A: Underground channel mining.

Q: So, it is a depression caused by an underground mine. What was being mined?

A: Lignite and gold.

Q: Who was doing the mining?

A: Who made you?

Q: Orions?

A: Yes.

Q: What did they use this lignite and gold for?

A: Conduction of electromagnetism.

Q: Did they take this material out of our solar system to use elsewhere?

A: Some.

Q: (A) I don't understand something here. These alchemists, who were not so clever as 4th density, were apparently able to produce gold. Now, these Orions who are so much more advanced, one would suppose, could not do transmutation, but needed to engage in mining? If they are so clever, why couldn't they transmute iron to gold? Why did they have to mine the gold?

A: Have to? Not necessarily. Greed dictates that when it is there for the taking, do so. Does the counterfeiter walk away from a stash of cash?

=============================================================

Now, I don’t know what “track” it was that Laura was referring to, but I suspect that it was one of many long, sinuous features on the Moon that have been called “rilles”. There are plenty on the Moon, as well as other bodies in the solar system. See:

Rille - Wikipedia

The Hadley Rille is one such:

Hadley Rille | lunar feature

The Electric Universe paradigm ventures to suggest that rilles are the effect of electrical discharges impacting the Moon’s surface at times in the past. The Thunderbolts Project has produced much plausible evidence of electrical interactions between bodies in the solar system. In this video, rilles are spoken of (between 7 minutes and 11 minutes approximately):

It may be that the 29-kilometre-long “track” in question is not one of the typical rilles on the Moon, but has a different explanation, such as being the residue of an ancient mining operation. My incredulity was piqued, however, when I read that gold and lignite were the quarry.

It is difficult to imagine how gold could occur in viable quantities in such a long “seam”, given that the hyperspectral data of the Moon’s surface reveal predominating quantities of pyroxene, olivine, plagioclase (feldspar) and spinel, but no mention of significant quantities of gold. On Earth, gold occurs in hydrothermal veins deposited by ascending solutions, brought about by volcanic activity, not in 29-kilometre-long “seams” as such.

Lignite, however, is a mineral that is entirely organic in origin. Wikipedia says: “Lignite, often referred to as brown coal, is a soft, brown, combustible, sedimentary rock formed from naturally compressed peat.”

Lignite - Wikipedia

How could lignite be found on the Moon at all, let alone in mineable quantities, and sharing the same location as significant quantities of gold?

I wondered whether this passage of the transcripts may have suffered corruption at the time of channelling, whether by “Frank” or some other uninvited influence.

Could the question be put to the Cs to confirm their assertion, and explain how the lignite got there?

That C's answer does sounds a bit outlandish when you narrow it down to the strict confines of the question, and the argument about gold as not-so-precious material in the follow-up question adds up to the doubt. It's obviously not far from Sitchin's Annunaki theories, and then there is legitimate reason to question whether it has any merit.

However, the Moon is such an incredible 'artifact' by itself, that I tend to give a pass to pretty much any theory about it, no squibble about, even to "Frank". :-)

To set a wider perspective, first thing to ask is what the Moon is? Even though Moon is the fastest moving astronomical body when viewed from Earth, and pretty much all regulatory functions on Earth depend on the Moon and life as we know it wouldn't exist on Earth and the Moon being so big and "in face" - there is no conclusive theory about the origins of the Moon - impact theory, planetary accretion, etc nothing stands, some theories going as far as saying that the Moon was planted out there by aliens or God by design.

The more you learn about moon and its measurement correspondences the more bewildering it gets. Not only it had served a regulatory function when our solar system "settled down", 3 or 4 billion years ago, so that Life can emerge on Earth - but it has also been self-adjusting throughout our entire evolutionary process to all phases, from simple orbit tweaks, rotation speed and pull - so much so that it's almost a "set-and-forget" machine.

So if you think about it this way, who knows who could have done what to the beaten moon over the course of 3 billion years, just to have it modelled at the right size so we can feel cozy: the right physical structure, the right orbit, give it the speed so that it can exert the right pull and regulate functions on Earth. That could have included electric discharges to satisfy the electric Universe theory fans or mining rocks with robot-mules by gnomes sent forth by Orion overlords to adjust the cuckoo clock every 350,000 years or so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom