Light

Here are two sites that claim to sell energy saving full spectrum flicker free lights. This one doesn't give very many details, but here it is anyway: http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatalog/Biobulbs.html I wrote asking for more info, and will post it if they send more details.

This other one is has more info and a link to the homepage of the manufacturer: http://www.wellness-shop.co.nz/full_spectrum_bulbs.html

I would be grateful for feedback from someone more technically inclined...

I found an article in The New York Times today, January 10th, 2008 comparing different types of flourescents, halogin, and incandescent bulbs. While the article, "Any Other Bright Ideas", went into great detail concerning subjective reactions to these bulbs, and acknowledged some resistance to using them, it steered away from health issues connected with flourescents such as reports of triggering epileptic seizures and inducing migraines.

My persistance in bringing this topic to the attention of the forum one more time is that the real issue that I am concerned with has not yet been addressed: Are flourescents, like strobes, another form being used by the PTB to induce mass hypnosis and keep us from seeing the "craft".

At first, I only thought that "craft" meant only alien craft, but then I realized after Tracmec
pointed it out, that it could also refer to The Work. If we are being prepared to be "food for the moon" as Ouspensky euphemistically terms the phenomenon of humans being rendered into a food source for alien consumption in "In Search Of The Miraculous", might flourescents which can affect people emotionally, mentally and physically cut us off from connecting to the higher centers and thus make us more susceptible?

JP wrote that Austrailia is mandating the use of flourescents in 2010. The U.S. will begin mandating their use starting in 2012.

The reason given for the mandates is given is energy conservation. I'm immediately suspicious after reading about how cropland will be transferred to producing biofuels resulting in the deaths of untold numbers of people by starvation.

Could something of the same nature be the case with flourescents, or am I totally in left field here?

Here is the link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/garden/10lighting.html?ex=1357707600&en=ea6620cf62b891ff&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

alwyn wrote
the alternative is bees wax candles
I have tried to make 100% beeswax candels and found the light very,very dimm.
"beeswax"candles that you can buy only have 25% beeswax max,for the smell,
the rest is parafin , a product of the petro-cemical industries(you can bulk order it at your local fuel depot)so maybe the alternative is oil-lamps in true cave man style.
Here is a tip for reading by candle light,because candles flicker too have two candles
by your book and another one at the other end of the room to attract the spiders that are attracted by the bugs that are attracted by the light .
Or better still read in sunlight and use night time for dreaming ,lol RRR

Back
Top Bottom