Light Beings Created from Christmas and Decorated Light Bulbs?

celestialvisionz

Padawan Learner
Hi Everyone*

I had an experience the other night where upon my room there is a Christmas
and decorative light arrangement that started to emerge faces from the
projections of the light rays. Now I am not sure if I mentally created an illusion or if
there was actual light entities in my room, or maybe its my imagination, the speculations
can be endless. Once I get some sleep I will investigate it again.

I will tell you though that it scared me so much I ran out of my bedroom turned on all the
lights outside and pondered if I were to ever go back in the bedroom again.
I took the rational approach and went back into the bedroom but ignored their/its existence,
because if I can recall correctly they were still there when I went back inside.

Also I see different colors of amorphous light forms in the dark and in the day but it is much more
apparent at night, so I am just wondering if anyone else sees these as well and knows what they are?
I think they might just be some type of remnant energies lingering but I am not sure what the classification
of them is. I do not have eye problems neither.

It sounds like it was an intense experience. That being said, it might be useful to try and remember what you were thinking about when you noticed these 'beings'. It could be that your mind was primed to arranged the patterns of light into something that matched what was on your mind, the same way it's possible to see pictures in clouds. I sometimes see blobs of colour at night when I am falling asleep, but I tend to think of it as random neurons firing as the brain goes into sleep mode.

Maybe keep a record of these experiences. You might find an explanatory pattern.

celestialvisionz said:
Hi Everyone*

Also I see different colors of amorphous light forms in the dark and in the day but it is much more
apparent at night, so I am just wondering if anyone else sees these as well and knows what they are?
I think they might just be some type of remnant energies lingering but I am not sure what the classification
of them is. I do not have eye problems neither.
As a means to gather more data, take a photos or video of what you are seeing. Though there is no guarantee it will come out in pictures/video's, it may help you to see from different lenses.

Back
Top Bottom