Light ball flying in Laval, Qc. Ca.

wattsup

Padawan Learner
Hi,

Was wondering if anybody saw a flying, around 15 to 24" light ball in Laval, coming from de side of Montreal moving alongside of autoroute 15 on may 20 at 4:30 AM.

It had a very shallow, powerful light beam of bluish color like when magnesium is put on fire. It was flying at 25 to 45 feet from the ground and was silent. The speed was around 25Km/Hr.

wattsup said:
Hi,

Was wondering if anybody saw a flying, around 15 to 24" light ball in Laval, coming from de side of Montreal moving alongside of autoroute 15 on may 20 at 4:30 AM.

It had a very shallow, powerful light beam of bluish color like when magnesium is put on fire. It was flying at 25 to 45 feet from the ground and was silent. The speed was around 25Km/Hr.

Interesting. I know this place very well (I have lived there and now live in Montréal). But I doubt anybody from the forum was there at that moment.

But still, have you tried to look around the Internet to see if it has been reported by anybody?

What was the weather back then? Was is stormy (I know we've had a very intense light show during the night about a week or two ago so that may coincide)? The first thing that came to my mind was a "lightning ball".

Peace.

Hi JayMark,

No in fact it was a beautiful night no clouds no wind very calm. It was more like a probe of some sort with a very powerful light beam coming out of it. The beam was not coming from all around it. It was like controlled and was moving slow but not always in the same direction of the probe.

Considering the speed and trajectory it, in no way it could have been anything like lightning of ball of fire.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom