Liberal Zionist deconstructed.

SlipNet

The Living Force
Okay, I don't think this will be for everyone (it's a 7hr video!) but I have found it to be a masterclass in taking apart apartheid apologists. Ryan Dawson here takes apart Bari Weiss' recent appearance on Joe Rogan. I feel more confident in my discursive skills just as a consequence of watching this. Plus there's a fair bit of humour inserted in here too (including very funny spoof Alex Jones adverts).

It's an epic watch, enjoy it if it 's up your street. :-D

Just in case a 7hr vid feels like too much, here's the timestamps for the first few hours.

Introduction/Bari Weiss Background 1:12 Smugnorant and a bonus 2:33 Music Video 6:39 Beginning of Joe Rogan Podcast - MAGA Hat 1:10:47, Covington 45:22 The boy’s smirk 12:35 - Black Israelites, harsh language 20:10 1:05:33 14:50 Chanting 44:34 18:05 It’s a non story 1:31:36 21:00 Policy/Ideology, not Biology 23:00 Swear Words 25:17 Pray for Libyan slaves 26:37 Adults condone punching, on both sides 31:38 Blood and Soil is NOT on the rise 33:55 SJW tactics 54:51 58:26 Cry Bullies 35:04 James Fields/Heather Heyer clarification 40:00 Guns 2:10:28 48:55 The Catholic Church. Pedophilia 1:14:14 Hit pieces and attacks from Far left and right 1:18:47 Abortion, Pregnancy Termination 1:25:38 This was the Establishment Media. 1:29:11 Warmongers Jones Town 1:41:41 , 3:12:00 Closing comments on Convington 1:45:33 1:49:59 1:51:14 MoonLanding Denier 2:01:00 Australia 🇦🇺 2:08:00 Looked just perfect

I'm 5hrs into this damn thing, and it's very informative.

I studied drama in school, so I love how a person comes across with their accent and inflections. Dawson does a very good Alex Jones on this vid; I think Dawson sees it as a guilty pleasure, 'cos although it's a bit cheap to do it, it's funny as hell!:lol:

6hr 10. Here Ryan Dawson takes on Bari Weiss's official culture-style definition of Assad and Syria. She works for the new York Times, prime official culture bullsh*t. This vid gets better the longer it goes on, well worth watching.

I saw this mind set blossom near the end of my career on a small scale within the city politics and the opposition.
It was just like Andrew M. Lobaczewski said that this mentality spreads like a disease and I barley got out alive.

A long read of the Zionist attempt conversion of global mind set with subverting the truth with lies. Remnant's of the Tower of Babel.

How Yahweh Conquered Rome Christianity and the Big Lie
Laurent Guyénot • December 25, 2020 73-93 minutes
Snip:

The People of the Lie
Primo Levi, Italian author of If this is a man (1947) — “a pillar of Holocaust literature” according to Wikipedia —, wrote a short fictional story titled “un testamento”, consisting of the last recommendation of a member of the guild of the “tooth-pullers” to his son. Its ends with these words: his son. Its ends with these words:
From all that you have just read you can deduce that lying is a sin for others, and for us a virtue. Lying is one with our job: we should lie by words, by eyes, by smile, by clothing. Not only to deceive patients; as you know, our purpose is higher, and the lie, not the twist of hand, makes our real strength. With the lie, patiently learned and piously exercised, if God helps us we will come to dominate this country and perhaps the world: but this can only be done on the condition of having been able to lie better and longer than our enemies. I will not see that day, but you will see it: it will be a new golden age, when only the last resorts will force us to pluck out teeth again, while it will be enough for us to govern the State and administer public affairs, to lavish the pious lies that we have learned to bring to perfection. If we prove ourselves capable of this, the empire of the tooth-pullers will extend from East to West until the most distant islands, and it will have no end.[1]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom