Lessons indeed!

Soul

The Force is Strong With This One
I would like to share some recent personal experience that I had. well, it is embarrassing though, however, having the attachment to the Cass family, i see the need to share. After coming across the knowledge about Reiki I saw the need to pursue and know more about it. It was in April, this very year, in which I got myself so more literature. Having gone through, i knew i should find myself a reiki master for atttunement. i was pretty sure that reiki knowledge has not been heard of in my country and there is no way i could possibly chance a master in my own country. I ignorantly as well as foolishly thought of looking up to you-tube, where i sort of, desperately begun trusting some individuals who deceitfully pretend offering genuine reiki attunement. I watched this one video of a lady for the first time but on that particular instance, her guidance sounded suspicious. However, I on a following day, I gained more confidence and decided to follow her attunement guidance. That was around 14pm. I developed a very very little ankle pain. The following day, the pain progressed to a more serious one and on the third day I had a very painful swell-up on my ankle such that it was impossible for me to even put my foot on the ground. At this time, I had no choice left than to rash to the hospital where I was administered a strong painkiller jab. luck enough, a few hours later the pain diminished and slowly until now, is back to normal.
All i can say is, there is a lot of good and positive knowledge we can acquire but such a lesson teaches me and any reader to try to find better means of living that knowledge. To be honest, up to now I am not sure whether that pain will resurface or maybe that attack has left some other implications unknown on my health. I am left thinking in misery, helpless and fearful, yet with acknowledgement that reiki is real and just good for me maybe.

For those in this forum know they practice reiki in reality, I kindly ask of your prayers for me. I need your guidance too.

Hello,

The Reiki is catching my attention, I don't know why but your post makes me curious. They usually recommend a teacher and on youtube they talk about how to do "autoreiki" or "self-tuning" by applying reiki to oneself. Is that what you did and do you associate it with the problem in your ankle?I don't know, I'm totally ignorant on this, recently (now) I am looking for information in the forum. But if one need a teacher or direct person...

Hello,

The Reiki is catching my attention, I don't know why but your post makes me curious. They usually recommend a teacher and on youtube they talk about how to do "autoreiki" or "self-tuning" by applying reiki to oneself. Is that what you did and do you associate it with the problem in your ankle?I don't know, I'm totally ignorant on this, recently (now) I am looking for information in the forum. But if one need a teacher or direct pe
OK. I came to learn that, any reiki master can offer distant attunement. The problem for me was inability to find such a reiki master. Therefore, I decided to check on you-tube for one. This person did not teach autoreiki nor self-tuning, rather she, in her video, guides like, for reiki 1attunement you will stand up, do this do that, close your eyes, put your hands like this and that.. and so forth and forth. This is what I followed and I directly linked my ankle problem to this, thinking who knows maybe she inflicts pain in her guides. I am sorry to think like this but this is what anyone would assume in such a coincidence.

Yes, I am looking for a Reiki master from this forum who helps with distant attunement.

Yes, I saw that on youtube and I doubted it because as far as I read, it is important to have a teacher. I suggest you use the "search" option while waiting for an answer here. Perhaps you will find clues that come closer to your question.

Recommended

Yes, I saw that on youtube and I doubted it because as far as I read, it is important to have a teacher. I suggest you use the "search" option while waiting for an answer here. Perhaps you will find clues that come closer to your question.

Recommended Reiki Master?

Thank you. I will try that

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that not everyone who does reiki, works only under the "power of light" or whatever they want to call it. It is one thing if they believe so, but deep down, there are always many more things at play. I saw many reiki "masters" on youtube and they seem to work only under the vision of "new age" as well as many "masters" in evangelical and Christian churches putting symbols on people's foreheads.

My hypothesis is very poor, but if these people don't know what energy they are really working for, one can't think that their results will be beneficial for everyone, except for those who are collinear with their own vibration STS, like attracts like. And if one's own energy is a mess, how to use it for oneself in that state?. That was my conclusion when I read what you described.

Be more vigilant and always inform yourself first before venturing into such a delicate field as using energies in whatever form and however good "masters" some may seem and identify themselves.

My Reiki teacher/tuner (back in 2006-7) said something along the lines of "an accident (or an injury?) is a problem coming home to roost". (Perhaps making itself known to a person's consciousness?)

So, when I slammed my right hand "defiance" fingers (the index and middle fingers) in the drug cupboard at work, and when I started feeling a bit of stress in my right knee (knees relate to submission), I pretty much knew what my body was trying to tell me. :lol: It was saying that I wanted to defy the people at work and was unwilling to submit to them.... Which unfortunately fits with my personality quite neatly. This is because the injuries or issues occured on my right side. I'm no longer working so, apparently I want to defy society too! :lol:

Ankles relate to change of direction (again according to my reiki teacher).

A person's left side is described as the "feminine side" and could relate to females, but most often relates to the home or domestic situation. The right side is the "masculine side" and can relate to males, but most often relates to our community or work environment.

Here's an example for ankle injuries:

My mother and father were forced to move a long distance away a few years ago. This was to live closer to my sister. This was a huge upheaval for them at their age. My father wanted to go, but my mother didn't. During this time, my mother injured her left ankle. She was being forced to move or change the direction in her home life.

Recently, an old collegue of mine, after many years of work in a very 'macho' environment, retired. I don't think he wanted to since he hated being idle, and he probably won't know what to do with himself, besides he is a very stubborn character. Unfortunately, his health issues (which he didn't want to acknowledge, or deal with) were catching up with him. He now has to decide whether he wants to have surgery ..... on his right ankle! He doesn't want to, but he may be forced to by the degree of this injury and the pain it's causing him.

Sometimes I wonder if ankle issues/injuries/accidents, speak about a change of direction which is being forced on us. The mind does not wish to deal with it, so the body "forces" the issue and develops a problem. Well, it's one way of looking at the issue anyway, and excluding all other causes, could be a way to re-assess your situation.

Some very wise person once said: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear". This could apply to your Reiki situation as well. You may actually need to "change direction" in order to find a good Reiki teacher/instructor.

If it was your left ankle that was injured, then you may have to consider a change to the home/location/where you live. If it was the right, you might have to consider a change of job, or occupation.

These are both big things, so I am never surprised when a person's body "tells them" something that the mind (or emotions) are don't want to deal with.

These days, there is the added issue of the Covid jab being forced on people, so don't discount that problem when it comes to health.

Hi there Nmaulu,
I'm not 100% sure a distance reiki attunement would work because the master has to blow on the person's head during the attunement. That being said, I do wonder about the imaginal realm and whether doing it there would have some kind of effect here.
It's not something I'd want to mess around with without more knowledge though.

My Reiki teacher/tuner (back in 2006-7) said something along the lines of "an accident (or an injury?) is a problem coming home to roost". (Perhaps making itself known to a person's consciousness?)

So, when I slammed my right hand "defiance" fingers (the index and middle fingers) in the drug cupboard at work, and when I started feeling a bit of stress in my right knee (knees relate to submission), I pretty much knew what my body was trying to tell me. :lol: It was saying that I wanted to defy the people at work and was unwilling to submit to them.... Which unfortunately fits with my personality quite neatly. This is because the injuries or issues occured on my right side. I'm no longer working so, apparently I want to defy society too! :lol:

A person's left side is described as the "feminine side" and could relate to females, but most often relates to the home or domestic situation. The right side is the "masculine side" and can relate to males, but most often relates to our community or work environment.

My mother and father were forced to move a long distance away a few years ago. This was to live closer to my sister. This was a huge upheaval for them at their age. My father wanted to go, but my mother didn't. During this time, my mother injured her left ankle. She was being forced to move or change the direction in her home life.

Recently, an old collegue of mine, after many years of work in a very 'macho' environment, retired. I don't think he wanted to since he hated being idle, and he probably won't know what to do with himself, besides he is a very stubborn character. Unfortunately, his health issues (which he didn't want to acknowledge, or deal with) were catching up with him. He now has to decide whether he wants to have surgery ..... on his right ankle! He doesn't want to, but he may be forced to by the degree of this injury and the pain it's causing him.

Sometimes I wonder if ankle issues/injuries/accidents, speak about a change of direction which is being forced on us. The mind does not wish to deal with it, so the body "forces" the issue and develops a problem. Well, it's one way of looking at the issue anyway, and excluding all other causes, could be a way to re-assess your situation.

Some very wise person once said: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear". This could apply to your Reiki situation as well. You may actually need to "change direction" in order to find a good Reiki teacher/instructor.

If it was your left ankle that was injured, then you may have to consider a change to the home/location/where you live. If it was the right, you might have to consider a change of job, or occupation.

These are both big things, so I am never surprised when a person's body "tells them" something that the mind (or emotions) are don't want to deal with.

These days, there is the added issue of the Covid jab being forced on people, so don't discount that problem when it comes to health.
Hi Ruth! Thanks a great deal for this informative piece. Well, this is quite good and new to learn and there must be more to it. I am left wondering

Hi Ruth! Thanks for this informative piece. I must say, Iam learning the mentioned, if I may put it "body pain communication", for the first time. This must be however, a bit complex as regard to getting the rightful message the pain is signifying. Help me also understand what you mean here: Could it be that attunement was already effective and operational in me and Reiki, through such ankle pain, was trying to tell me to check and clean myself, or could it be that the attunement was unsuccessful not until I submit to those situations? I would again agree if that pain was telling me to change home because this has been so far for a long time on my agenda but failing because of some conditions beyond my control.

Last edited:
Hi there Nmaulu,
I'm not 100% sure a distance reiki attunement would work because the master has to blow on the person's head during the attunement. That being said, I do wonder about the imaginal realm and whether doing it there would have some kind of effect here.
It's not something I'd want to mess around with without more knowledge though.
Yes Lainey. That means many are disadvantaged by distance. Nevertheless, Things will be the way they ought to be, Right!☺️

Remember that not everyone who does reiki, works only under the "power of light" or whatever they want to call it. It is one thing if they believe so, but deep down, there are always many more things at play. I saw many reiki "masters" on youtube and they seem to work only under the vision of "new age" as well as many "masters" in evangelical and Christian churches putting symbols on people's foreheads.

My hypothesis is very poor, but if these people don't know what energy they are really working for, one can't think that their results will be beneficial for everyone, except for those who are collinear with their own vibration STS, like attracts like. And if one's own energy is a mess, how to use it for oneself in that state?. That was my conclusion when I read what you described.

Be more vigilant and always inform yourself first before venturing into such a delicate field as using energies in whatever form and however good "masters" some may seem and identify themselves.
Thanks. You re right. I am still thinking that, before taking any step next time, I will have to share my intentions on this forum for review.

I am still thinking that, before taking any step next time, I will have to share my intentions on this forum for review.
That is a good idea. Finding a real person in flesh and blood is recommended, despite some claiming to be able to attune and charge over the web.
Still the experience by your sharing of it, might have brought you something valuable to reflect on. Hope your ankle gets better soon.

Back
Top Bottom