Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d'un point de vue spirituel (Livre de Thomas MAYER en Français)

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d'un point de vue spirituel (Livre de Thomas MAYER en Français)​

Effets sur l'âme et l'esprit et la vie après la mort
Peut-on lui faire confiance ? Quel est son pourcentage de vérité ?

« Les gens seront inoculés contre leur disposition aux idées spirituelles. Les médecins matérialistes se verront confier la tâche d'expulser les âmes de l'humanité ».
– Rudolf Steiner, 1917

Suite à l'article de Gattaca Les vaccins Covid font-ils que le défunt soit coincé dans l'au-delà ?

livre "Covid Vaccines from a Spiritual Perspective: Consequences for the Soul and Spirit and for Life after Death" de Thomas Mayer (en Anglais)

Je viens de commander ce livre, je vous en dirai plus au fur et à mesure.

Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d'un point de vue spirituel: Effets sur l'âme et l'esprit et la vie après la mort Broché – 11 avril 2023​

de Thomas Mayer (Auteur)

Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d'un point de vue spirituel: Effets sur l'âme et l'esprit et la vie après la mort : Mayer, Thomas: Amazon.fr: Livres

Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d’un point de vue spirituel Effets sur l’âme et l’esprit et la vie après la mort La vaccination est un sujet qui divise l’opinion depuis longtemps. Aujourd’hui, dans le contexte du Covid-19, ce débat s’est encore polarisé. Illustré tout au long de l’ouvrage par des photos en couleur, « La vaccination contre le coronavirus d’un point de vue spirituel » présente des faits scientifiques, mais aussi des recherches qui nécessitent des méthodes relevant de la science de l’esprit. Dirigé par Thomas Mayer, l’auteur principal, le volume rassemble des rapports, des expériences et des commentaires de plus de cinquante contributeurs dotés de capacités de clairvoyance et de perception psychique. D’après leurs observations, les vaccins contre le Covid ne sont pas d'« inoffensives piqûres », mais des interventions potentiellement violentes dans les structures subtiles du corps, de l’âme et de l’esprit humains. Ils ont même des implications pour la vie d’un individu au-delà de la mort : au lieu d’évoluer dans l’au-delà, l’âme pourrait rester liée à la Terre et souffrir profondément. Bien que les conclusions de ce livre puissent paraître alarmantes, l’intention de l’auteur n’est pas de susciter la peur. Il cherche seulement à fournir des informations utiles et à éclairer le lecteur, en montrant comment les personnes vaccinées et les non-vaccinées peuvent aborder ce sujet de manière consciente, courageuse et avec de l’espoir pour l’avenir.

I just ordered this book, I will tell you more as I go.
Coronavirus vaccines from a spiritual perspective: Effects on the soul and spirit and the afterlife Paperback – April 11, 2023
by Thomas Mayer (Author)
Coronavirus vaccines from a spiritual perspective Effects on the soul and spirit and life after death Vaccination has been a subject that has long divided opinion. Today, in the context of Covid-19, this debate has become even more polarized. Illustrated throughout the book with color photos, “Vaccination against the coronavirus from a spiritual point of view” presents scientific facts, but also research that requires methods relating to the science of the mind. Edited by Thomas Mayer, the lead author, the volume brings together reports, experiences, and commentaries from more than fifty contributors with clairvoyant and psychic perception abilities. According to their observations, Covid vaccines are not "harmless injections", but potentially violent interventions in the subtle structures of the human body, soul and spirit. They even have implications for an individual's life beyond death: instead of evolving in the afterlife, the soul could remain earthbound and suffer deeply. Although the conclusions of this book may seem alarming, the author's intention is not to arouse fear. It only seeks to provide useful information and enlighten the reader, showing how vaccinated and unvaccinated people can approach this subject with awareness, courage and hope for the future.

Attachments

• 1692558673189.png
    1692558673189.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 2
Session 18 sept. 2021

Q: (Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they’re forced to get
the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?
A: Yes
Q: (Artemis) Well, that’s good. Some people are just kind and sweet, and they’re just doing it because they
have to.

Maat, je me souviens parfaitement de ce passage, cependant, il se pourrait que la réponse des Cassiopéens concernaient les personnes vaccinées mais encore "vivantes", dans ce sujet, il s'agit des dégâts pour "l'âme après la mort", voilà pourquoi je pense que poser la question aux Cassiopéens serait utile...

Maat, I remember this passage perfectly, however, it could be that the answer of the Cassiopaeans was about people vaccinated but still "alive", in this subject, it is about the damage for the "soul after death", that's why I think asking the Cassiopaeans would be useful...

Voilà comment je pense poser les questions : Here's how I think I ask the questions:

1 Les vaccins Covid provoquent ils le blocage de l’âme des défunts dans l’au-delà ?
2 Peut-on faire confiance au livre « Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d’un point de vue spirituel – Effets sur l’âme et l’esprit, et la vie après la mort « de Thomas Mayer?
3 Quel est son pourcentage de vérité ?
4 Thomas Mayer est il digne de confiance ?
5 En pourcentage ?

1 Do Covid vaccines cause the souls of the deceased to be blocked in the afterlife?
2 Can we trust the book "Coronavirus vaccines from a spiritual point of view - Effects on soul and spirit, and life after death" by Thomas Mayer?
3 How much of it is true?
4 Is Thomas Mayer trustworthy?
5 By percentage?

Il ne me reste qu'une trentaine de pages à lire sur 391...
Ce livre est très facile à lire et passionnant...
Bien sûr grâce au forum, beaucoup d'études confirment ce que nous pensions sur la manipulation qui a existée, qui existe encore et qui existera encre plus...
J'ai pu lire beaucoup d'extraits de textes de Rudolf Steiner qui est un pilier du livre donc des plus intéressants...
Je vais revoir ma liste de questions car ce livre nous répond à certaines comme "que faire pour aider les âmes des défunts vaccinés ou ayant pris des cocktails médicamenteux pour dépressions, euthanasies, fin de vies, etc..."
Vous trouverez les prières pour les aider (en Français) mais surtout je pense que ce livre devrait être lu par chacun sachant qu'il existe en Français, Anglais et Allemand, cependant attendons de savoir ce que vont nous répondre les Cassiopéens...
1 Les vaccins Covid provoquent ils le blocage de l’âme des défunts dans l’au-delà ?
2 Peut-on faire confiance au livre "Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d’un point de vue spirituel – Effets sur l’âme et l’esprit, et la vie après la mort de Thomas Mayer"
3 Quel est son pourcentage de vérité ?
4. Que se passe-t-il pour nos animaux de compagnie euthanasiés ? La même chose ?

I only have about thirty pages left to read out of 391...
This book is very easy to read and fascinating...
Of course, thanks to the forum, many studies confirm what we thought about the manipulation that existed, which still exists and which will exist more...
I was able to read many extracts from texts by Rudolf Steiner who is a pillar of the book and therefore very interesting...
I am going to review my list of questions because this book answers some such as "what to do to help the souls of the deceased who have been vaccinated or who have taken medicinal cocktails for depression, euthanasia, end of life, etc...."
You will find the prayers to help them (in French) but above all I think that this book should be read by everyone knowing that it exists in French, English and German, however let's wait to know what the Cassiopaeans will answer us...
1 Do Covid vaccines cause the souls of the deceased to be blocked in the afterlife?
2 Can we trust the book “Coronavirus Vaccines from a Spiritual Perspective – Effects on the Soul and Spirit, and Life After Death by Thomas Mayer”
3 What is its percentage of truth?
4. What happens to our euthanized pets? The same thing ?

Attachments

• Document_2023-09-01_174214- 1.pdf
    624.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Document_2023-09-01_174215- 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Document_2023-09-01_175518- 3.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
You will find the prayers to help them (in French)
Here's a translation (Deepl) for everyone to make his/her own mind, from the first pdf:

"
Strategies for spiritual healing:

-Pray for vaccinated friends and loved ones, but always through their angels, to respect their freedom;
-pray for those who have died as a result of vaccination;
-infuse vaccinated soul-groups and spirit-groups with the power of Christ, and connect them to Christ."

From the second pdf:
"
Help for the Earth-bound or trapped deceased

First, align yourself inwardly with a deceased person (or with several deceased people at the same time).

Then recite twelve times the 9th beatitude of the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5.11).
.../...
according to Emil Block:

"Blessed are you when people insult you, when they persecute you, when they hurl words of hatred and deceit against you, because my Self lives in you rejoice and exult; in heaven is prepared for you the full compensation of destiny. Were not the prophets also insulted and persecuted before you?"

In the third step, while praying intensely, recite the 9th beatitude twelve times in the direction of the deceased. If he is disoriented, this will strengthen the contact, calm and soothe him.
In the fourth step, intensely address the deceased three times:
"Soul in the land of souls,
seek the grace of Christ
who brings you help,
help from the land of spirits,
who also gives peace to the spirits
who want to despair
in the experience
devoid of peace.
(Rudolf Steiner)"

"
The Song of Love

It strengthens the living and the departed, nourishes the soul and connects to the original force of love. In particular, it gives the inoculated departed landmarks on the path back to connection with the angel and Christ.
.../...
This is the 1st Epistle to the Corinthians, according to Emil Block:

"Love enlarges the soul.
Love fills the soul with loving kindness.
Love knows no envy,
It knows no boasting,
It doesn't let falsehood take hold.
Love does not hurt what is right,
it drives out selfishness,
it doesn't make you lose your sense of reality,
it holds no grudges,
it doesn't rejoice in injustice,
it rejoices only in the truth.
Love endures all things,
it's always ready to trust with faith,
It can hope for anything, and has all the patience it can muster.
Love, if it is truly there, cannot be lost.
Let love be your path and your goal."

"

The third pdf is about "the buddah of medecine" and call to recitate his mantra:
".../...
True healing always begins at the psychic and spiritual levels. We regain harmony with our true nature, we become "healthy/holy" again. That's what it's all about. Then, if necessary, the body can heal too.

"The healer, the healer, the great healer, the royal healer
with his oceanic qualities.
may his blessing be with you always!"

Merci beaucoup Olivier, vous êtes bien plus performant que moi... Bravo.

Thank you very much Olivier, you are much more efficient than me... Bravo.

Questions aux Cassiopéens du 23 09 23
(Perlou) Les vaccins covid provoquent-ils le blocage des âmes des défunts dans l’au-delà ?
R : Non Q : (Perlou) Pouvons-nous faire confiance au livre « Les vaccins contre le coronavirus d’un point de vue spirituel – Effets sur l’âme et l’esprit, et la vie après la mort » de Thomas Mayer ?
R : Beaucoup de sel.Q : (L) Prenez-le avec un grain de sel.
(Perlou) Qu’arrive-t-il à nos animaux de compagnie euthanasiés ? (
L) Je pense qu’elle veut dire : est-ce la même chose que ce qui se passe s’ils meurent naturellement ?
R : Oui
Q : (Perlou) Neil Armstrong a-t-il fait les premiers pas de l’homme sur la Lune le 16 juillet 1969 ?
R : Oui

(Perlou) Do covid vaccines cause the souls of the deceased to be blocked in the afterlife life?
A: No
Q: (Perlou) Can we trust the book "Coronavirus Vaccines from a Spiritual Perspective – Effects on the Soul and Spirit, and Life After Death" by Thomas Mayer?
A: Lotta salt.
Q: (L) Take it with a grain of salt.
(Perlou) What happens to our euthanized pets?
(L) I think she means: Is it the same thing as what happens if they just die naturally?
Q: (Perlou) Did Neil Armstrong take man's first steps on the Moon on July 16, 1969?

Back
Top Bottom