lecteur de SOTT qui a besoin de votre aide

societe humaine

The Force is Strong With This One
Bonjour mes Frères et Soeurs Francais,

Excusez mois pour le mauvaise qualité de ma Francais, mais ce n'est pas mon langue maternel.

Je suis convoquée devant le tribunal correctionelle au fin Mars. C'est pour une delit: outrage a une personne chargée d'une mission publique. Malhereusement pour moi, c'etait le secretaire de la TASS.

Aprés trois heurs d'interrogation au Gendarmerie, j'ai peur que j'ai donnait suffisament pour une conviction facile. Oui, sous l'extréme frustration d'une process contre le R.S.I, qui a durée sept ans maintenant, j'ai insultée La France, mais on a la liberté d'expression n'est pas?

Ce situation a mis notre familie sous la pression inhumaine, donc si vous avez quellques experience avec les forces d'ordre ici, ou vous connait une bon advocat, laisse moi connaitre.

Merci en avance

Jeff

Quick google translation:

Hello my French Brothers and Sisters,

Excuse me for the poor quality of my French, but it is not my mother tongue.

I am called to court correctionelle in late March. This is an offense: contempt a person charged with a public mission. Malhereusement for me, it was the secretary of the TASS.

After three hours of interrogation at the gendarmerie, I'm afraid I gave enough for easy conviction. Yes, under the extréme frustration of a process against RSI, which lasted seven years now, I have insulted La France, but it was the freedom of expression is not?

This situation has put our familie under inhuman pressure, so if you have quellques experience with the forces of order here, or you know a good advocate, let me know.

Thank you in advance

Jeff

Jeff, get a lawyer or move back to England or both. It appears that your anarchist tendencies cause you to repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot. What the heck did you expect, moving to France and acting like a whacko?

Considering what you said in your introduction, that you've been fearful of sharing on the forum for such a long time, your are rather wordy in sharing all your problems with French law. Especially after all the recent news and changes there. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Maybe it would do you good for all your recent woes to act as a wake up call?

Being freedom loving person is one thing, being stupid is another.

Laws of Stupidity

Carlo Maria Cipolla, an economic historian, is famous for his essays about human stupidity, such as "The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity".[8][9][10] He viewed stupid people as a group, more powerful by far than major organizations such as the Mafia and the industrial complex, which without regulations, leaders or manifesto nonetheless manages to operate to great effect and with incredible coordination.

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably each of us underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
2. The probability that a given person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic possessed by that person.
3. A person is stupid if they cause damage to another person or group of people without experiencing personal gain, or even worse causing damage to themselves in the process.
4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the harmful potential of stupid people; they constantly forget that at any time anywhere, and in any circumstance, dealing with or associating themselves with stupid individuals invariably constitutes a costly error.
5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person there is.

Back
Top Bottom