Laura's new blog

Mr. Scott said:
After blogger/blogspot, and then blogsome, Laura has finally started her very own not-hosted-on-some-crappy-site blog!

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com

:rockon:
Very cool!! And looks awesome too! :thup: :wow:

Thanks for sharing!

This is fantastic. I appreciate the links that permits travel in the blog. In fact is like a maze, and this is very interesting. Thank you very much.

Love the picture gallery.

That interview about the Jewish destruction of western culture seems very interesting.

Thank you Mr Scott for the link! :)

I already had saw the gallery pictures in another link, and I'll been through the whole content as soon as I will have some time.

This is great and it is amazing that you have the time and stamina to do this...thank you for all your great work

How do you determine when a baby name has "arrived"? Few names ever crack a top-10 popularity list, but a great many more are chosen often enough to become part of the fabric of their times. Each year, new names join that broader pool for the first time.

ronak said:
How do you determine when a baby name has "arrived"? Few names ever crack a top-10 popularity list, but a great many more are chosen often enough to become part of the fabric of their times. Each year, new names join that broader pool for the first time.

Ronak, since you're posting nonsensical posts in threads and copying and pasting wikipedia information as if you've written it yourself, it appears that you are a spammer or bot. Therefore, the advertising link in your forum profile has been removed as have your posting privileges.

anart said:
ronak said:

Ronak, since you're posting nonsensical posts in threads and copying and pasting wikipedia information as if you've written it yourself, it appears that you are a spammer or bot. Therefore, the advertising link in your forum profile has been removed as have your posting privileges.

Thankst that explain ronak post.. Cuz i just could not understand what or why he wrote bizarre things in threads that has differents subjects and nothing to do with ...

irjO said:
anart said:
ronak said:

Thankst that explain ronak post.. Cuz i just could not understand what or why he wrote bizarre things in threads that has differents subjects and nothing to do with ...

Maybe it confused blog with baby, hence the total non sequitur. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link to the blog, Scott. The blog looks very good and uncluttered. :thup:

Very cool and handy due to the simple format, especially for smartphone surfers like me. Thanks for sharing, Mr Scott ;D

Back
Top Bottom