Laura's books in Spanish - available as an eBook (Kindle)

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I'm starting this thread in order to keep you all updated of our new publications. Pilule Rouge has started publishing its books in Kindle format, and they will be available one by one on Amazon.

We are pleased to announce that to start with, "La Onda, tomo 1" (The Wave, vol. 1 in Spanish) is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

You can find it on:

Amazon.fr

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de

and soon they should also be listed on amazon.es and amazon.it

Note that you don't actually need to have a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks - there is free Kindle Reader Software available for:

- iPhone
- Windows
- Mac
- Blackberry
- Android
- iPad
- Windows Phone 7

:thup: :dance:

Please remember to write reviews!

And for those who are wondering, La Onda, tomo 2 is almost ready to be published. We hope it can be made available in about a month. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Ailén, hopefully soon SHOTW are also available! A question -is that I do not understand the Kindle- : I can buy books and read them on my computer?

Álvaro said:
Thanks Ailén, hopefully soon SHOTW are also available!

Yes, that's the next one in line.

A question -is that I do not understand the Kindle- : I can buy books and read them on my computer?

Indeed, you can. If you don't have a Kindle reader, then all you need is a kindle readingapp. Check out the link on my post above, it's free. :)

Ailén, disculpá el off-topic pero compré el 18 de julio un libro directamente desde el sitio de piluleroute, y en vista de que no he recibido ninguna confirmación desde el sitio y no he tenido novedades, quería saber si el libro ha sido enviado y si tienen alguna idea del tiempo estimado de arribo.

Gracias y disculpá las molestias.

Hi msante,

I'm afraid you must be having some problems with your email address. I replied to you twice, seeing that you hadn't received my answer. Anyway, sorry for the confusion. I'll just reply here so I'm sure you get this. Your book was shipped on July 20th, so you should receive it very soon. It usually takes about 3 weeks to get to South America. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your patience!

Ailén said:
Hi msante,

I'm afraid you must be having some problems with your email address. I replied to you twice, seeing that you hadn't received my answer. Anyway, sorry for the confusion. I'll just reply here so I'm sure you get this. Your book was shipped on July 20th, so you should receive it very soon. It usually takes about 3 weeks to get to South America. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your patience!

Thank Ailén, I assumed there was a problem with email. Thank you for your answer, I wait anxiously for the arrival. :)

911, The Ultimate Truth, is also available in Spanish, in kindle format. :thup:

Thanks to Str!ke, who helped a lot with this project.

"El 11-S, la verdad definitiva", también está disponible en español, en formato kindle. :thup:

Gracias a Str!ke, que ayudó mucho en este proyecto.

Back
Top Bottom