Laura's books in French - available as an eBook (Kindle)

Political Ponerology, by Andrew Lobazcewski, is now available in French, in kindle format! Thank you Gandalf for all your help! :dance:

"La Ponérologie Politique" est désormais disponible, sous format kindle ! Merci à Gandalf, pour toute ton aide ! :dance:

And soon, The Wave 6 and Horns of Moses! They are almost ready! :thup:

Chu said:
Political Ponerology, by Andrew Lobazcewski, is now available in French, in kindle format! Thank you Gandalf for all your help! :dance:

"La Ponérologie Politique" est désormais disponible, sous format kindle ! Merci à Gandalf, pour toute ton aide ! :dance:

And soon, The Wave 6 and Horns of Moses! They are almost ready! :thup:

Fabulous! Thanks for all involved in those projects.
:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Congrats to the French readers!! And thanks to the translation team. That must have been one heck of a difficult translation project!

Secret History of the World, vol 2 - Comets and the Horns of Moses, by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, is now available in French, in electronic (kindle) format! :dance:

"L'histoire secrète du monde, tome 2 - Les comètes et les cornes de Moïse" est désormais disponible, sous format électronique (kindle) !

61B-e4LuSHL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-41,22_AA300_SH20_OU08_.jpg

AND ALSO:

The Wave, vol. 6 - Facing the Unknown!!! See here

ET ÉGALEMENT :

L'Onde, Tome 6 - Affronter l'inconnu!!! Cliquez ici

51mdEajkK4L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-42,22_AA300_SH20_OU08_.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU to all those of you who contributed to this huge project!!!! Yeah French Team!!!

Chu said:
Secret History of the World, vol 2 - Comets and the Horns of Moses, by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, is now available in French, in electronic (kindle) format! :dance:

"L'histoire secrète du monde, tome 2 - Les comètes et les cornes de Moïse" est désormais disponible, sous format électronique (kindle) !

AND ALSO:

ET ÉGALEMENT :

A BIG THANK YOU to all those of you who contributed to this huge project!!!! Yeah French Team!!!

Wonderful! And many thanks! ;)
I've just shared them on my FB. :dance: :cheer: :dance:

MK Scarlett said:
Chu said:

AND ALSO:

ET ÉGALEMENT :

Wonderful! And many thanks! ;)
I've just shared them on my FB. :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Great and many thanks too. :clap:

Thank you so so much for all these books translated in French (for people like me that understand 60% of the text in English).
Any chance having the wave 7 translated? is it ongoing?
Thx +++

mum-didi said:
Thank you so so much for all these books translated in French (for people like me that understand 60% of the text in English).
Any chance having the wave 7 translated? is it ongoing?
Thx +++

Hi mum-didi,

The wave #7 has been translated in French and should be available pretty soon. :dance:

This is great ! So nearly all the Wave books will be available in french in a near future. Great news, awesome work from the translation team !

And now L'Onde, tome 7 is also available on electronic format (kindle), here!
cover-fr-wave7.jpg

Et maintenant L'Onde, tome 7 est également disponible sous format électronique (kindle), ici !

THANK YOU ALL!! :hug2: (And I hope you all like this new cover!)

Chu said:
And now L'Onde, tome 7 is also available on electronic format (kindle), here!
cover-fr-wave7.jpg

Et maintenant L'Onde, tome 7 est également disponible sous format électronique (kindle), ici !

Wow ! :clap:

Wonderful cover.

Chu said:

The link above goes to the English Amazon where this message appears:
Kindle titles are available for FR customers on Amazon.fr. Continue shopping on the Kindle Store at Amazon.fr.
And by following the link, we can see that the Kindle is announced to be in English... :rolleyes:

Longueur : 627 pages (estimation)
Langue : Anglais

Congratulations and many thanks to all those involved in this project! :bacon:

Back
Top Bottom