Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

Zizzi (whose Wikipedia page I linked to earlier) does start the big bang with the beginning entropy of a Planck mass black hole. Both Zizzi and Tony Smith (who uses Zizzi's model) have a Clifford algebra protospace. Already when you have a Planck mass black hole, there's been symmetry breaking of the protospace. I agree though I would have no idea how one would get back to the protospace. Getting past the material world is a little easier to think of than getting to the Planck scale. Ark's conformal gravity allows hyperdimensional possibilities and thinking of massless particles having quantum transactions gets beyond materialistic thinking too. A Clifford algebra universe state is quite natural number related (and real numbers if you think of time-like branching between universe states) so I'm not worried in a categorical sense.
Thank you for this description, but I would like to ask you to develop this idea.

However, I think that this thread is not suitable for this, so if you want, you can write to me in private mail (via forum) or start another thread.

This also would make a very good review.
I went to Amazon to rework my post into a review but didn't qualify and got no access.

I checked my profile and their community guidelines and discovered two things: I haven't bought enough in the past twelve months and they didn't even register my May 27, 2021 purchase of FPTM kindle edition yet.

So, for the time being I cannot oblige. I'm sorry about that but those are their rules. :headbash:

Zizzi (whose Wikipedia page I linked to earlier) does start the big bang with the beginning entropy of a Planck mass black hole. Both Zizzi and Tony Smith (who uses Zizzi's model) have a Clifford algebra protospace. Already when you have a Planck mass black hole, there's been symmetry breaking of the protospace. I agree though I would have no idea how one would get back to the protospace. Getting past the material world is a little easier to think of than getting to the Planck scale. Ark's conformal gravity allows hyperdimensional possibilities and thinking of massless particles having quantum transactions gets beyond materialistic thinking too. A Clifford algebra universe state is quite natural number related (and real numbers if you think of time-like branching between universe states) so I'm not worried in a categorical sense.

Thank you for this description, but I would like to ask you to develop this idea.

However, I think that this thread is not suitable for this, so if you want, you can write to me in private mail (via forum) or start another thread.

Generally, PMs are discouraged, so, if there isn't already one on the topic, it would be preferable if another thread was created.

Generally, PMs are discouraged, so, if there isn't already one on the topic, it would be preferable if another thread was created.
We can use the information theory topic in the outer/inner space sciences forum. I've mentioned Zizzi and Clifford algebra there before.

The truth and the lie makes up a story far more encompassing, exciting, and tragic when it is deciphered with truth while available to learn from. I guess to say potent and in-depth.

This statement from quote from verse bible: many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first”. From Mathew to assumed, Jesus sayiNg.
It's eventually math common sense for the slow at math to learn. One, two, three. One was first into two was first to one only now second(2nd) to three. Three being together last and first to the next number four.

The other half supposed quote: Many are called few are chosen.

Is nonsensical! And can be discredited by it's ambiguous guilt or hope trip.

Going by it's quoted wholesome judgement, no need to call many if only a few and Why so many. Who is calling is rather than the call.

I was thinking..

The other half supposed quote: Many are called few are chosen.

Is nonsensical! And can be discredited by it's ambiguous guilt or hope trip.
It depends how you look at it and how you choose to take it. It is only natural that many are called by the unseen world; By the Inner being of a higher self. But few pay it any heed. Few choose themselves to seek and follow a way. Few embrace the journey up the staircase of evolution.

And is it the individual who chooses?

Moreover, what IS it to be chosen? Is it an honor? A reward? A series of crosses to bear? A burden of responsibility? Something earned?

Like many pithy bible aphorisms, I don’t find this one to be so cut and dried.

But of course you could be totally correct!

It depends how you look at it and how you choose to take it. It is only natural that many are called by the unseen world; By the Inner being of a higher self. But few pay it any heed. Few choose themselves to seek and follow a way. Few embrace the journey up the staircase of evolution.

And is it the individual who chooses?

Moreover, what IS it to be chosen? Is it an honor? A reward? A series of crosses to bear? A burden of responsibility? Something earned?

Like many pithy bible aphorisms, I don’t find this one to be so cut and dried.

But of course you could be totally correct!

Or wrong in an another context.

"Many are called few are chosen." Is nondelimited I think, so can be applied in another context such as esoteric studies. Applied internally through or according to the standards of right thinking in esoterica. But adverse, inauspicious and ambiguous upon an already contradictory text such as a conglomerate of added and unrelated other religious manipulation from other eras in history interpolated in the bible.

I just received the book but I read in the foreword it's recommended to have read the NT at least once. I don't have any religious background and I've actually never read the Bible before. I guess I should get on that first. Never thought that'd be a book I'd ever pick up lol.

I just received the book but I read in the foreword it's recommended to have read the NT at least once. I don't have any religious background and I've actually never read the Bible before. I guess I should get on that first. Never thought that'd be a book I'd ever pick up lol.

If you're about to start reading it for the first time ever, it would be wise (I think) to follow Laura's lead on the order in which the different materials of the New Testament should be read. She placed that under the header Early ‘Christian’ Documents (page 46, I believe) and goes as follows:

One of the problems of biblical scholarship and biblical understanding among the laity is that the books of the Bible aren’t arranged in chronological order. If early Christian texts were arranged in the proper order without exclusion of the so-called extra-canonical works, it would be possible for people to read them without the late and prejudicially complete story of Matthew in first place, followed by the earliest of the Gospels, Mark, which comes off looking like a poor Cliff-notes copy made by someone in a hurry. If the Pauline letters were placed where they should be, first, it would be easy to see how the idea of a Son of God savior was first bruited by Paul, and then how other writings developed this idea, adding to it and expanding it as time went by. And if Paul’s letters were preceded by the book of Enoch and other apocalypses *, it would be easy to see where some of his ideas came from.

In any event, if we understand at the outset that the letters of Paul are primary evidence, while later texts – including the Gospels – are secondary or worse,
* Footnote 100 gives an overview of what these other apocalypses are.

The order in which Paul's letters are to be read is also revealed somewhere but I don't have that info at hand ATM and my edit window is too short to retrieve that list in time. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Two coins discovered that are from the times Laura is writing about. One coin is from 67 CE and says Herut Zion which translate into Freedom for Zion. The other coin is from 70 years later. I must say it was rather exciting to see these coins while reading about the same time period in Laura's book.

Back
Top Bottom