Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

I am so thankful, Laura and team - the publishing of this book is such a beautiful act of faith.

I look at all that's going on in the world, vaccines reactions like mad, the ice age cometh, riots and bombings in Gaza, the oh-so-pending economic crash, the coming plague and earth changes and comets - lions and tigers and bears, oh my - and amidst all of the chaos, this book arrives.

To me, it's such a clear example of non-anticipation. Who would be crazy enough to write a book just in time for the apocalypse? Aren't we all supposed to be hiding in our makeshift bunkers, cushioned by our hoard of toilet paper and covered with tin foil? The answer is clearly no. The answer is that only someone who is 'terminally sane' would write a book at this Time. So this book has already taught me something. Rather than give in to the hypnosis and hysteria, here's a symbol of clearly and calmly facing the storm, and continuing to live, truly Live, doing what we love.

I am so thankful, Laura and team - the publishing of this book is such a beautiful act of faith.

I look at all that's going on in the world, vaccines reactions like mad, the ice age cometh, riots and bombings in Gaza, the oh-so-pending economic crash, the coming plague and earth changes and comets - lions and tigers and bears, oh my - and amidst all of the chaos, this book arrives.

To me, it's such a clear example of non-anticipation. Who would be crazy enough to write a book just in time for the apocalypse? Aren't we all supposed to be hiding in our makeshift bunkers, cushioned by our hoard of toilet paper and covered with tin foil? The answer is clearly no. The answer is that only someone who is 'terminally sane' would write a book at this Time. So this book has already taught me something. Rather than give in to the hypnosis and hysteria, here's a symbol of clearly and calmly facing the storm, and continuing to live, truly Live, doing what we love.
Amen. ✝️🙏

Hi, my book arrived yesterday afternoon, I am so excited that I even had a dream last night with the book :lol:... I will try my best to understand as much as possible, maybe using a notebook to make notes of unfamiliar concepts or background information.

thank you very much Laura for sharing 💗

Attachments

• 185892786_745775539396837_9073538067316941525_n.jpg
    185892786_745775539396837_9073538067316941525_n.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 45
Hello everyone

Thanks to Chu for letting us know when the book is out.
And thank you to Laura and everyone else who helped write this new, certainly important book.
Unfortunately, I will have to wait for the release of this book in French at Pilule Rouge.
I could read it in English, less easily, and I prefer to read it in my native language so as not to lose any understanding… ..
So I can't wait for you to announce its translation….

Tenderness for all
Channa

I am still waiting for the paper version that I ordered from Amazon. Last week I ordered from German Amazon but even after a whole week of waiting to get an email confirmation that the book is shipped I didn't receive anything and the status was that the book is preparing for shipping.

This Monday I cancel the order and I ordered from the main Amazon site.
Until now, two days later it is the same story. I will wait this week and see if they will be able to send the book. If not I will have to order the Kindle version.
This time and this book I wanted to have in a paper version but if it is not possible Kindle version will do the job.

Back
Top Bottom