Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

I just finished the book and can see why it took years to write! I thought the introduction was excellent and flowed smoothly. I’m glad that I read your notes on the forum when it came to Josephus and the timeline. That section alone could’ve been a book by itself. You lay out all the details in an orderly manner and even though I knew where you were going, by the end it’s quite stunning how you put all the different aspects together. After working through Josephus, I found the section on Mark much easier to get through. The final section was put together in a way I did not expect. It was a fun read and I couldn’t put that section down. I know there is speculation there, but to me it certainly makes sense.

I’m just giving generalizations. You can really appreciate the effort and work involved in this book. There is nothing out there like this book even if there are common discussions on these topics. The overall picture that is painted is really clear and stunning. Great job! Sincerely. This book will be in my head for awhile.

Oh! It's done? Awesome!

I was just beginning to feel hungry for a good book. In fact, I was just watching Jordan Peterson and Stephen Fry friend-spar over the subject of religion, and I was feeling as I often do while listening to such men speak, like an ignorant fig.

One of the nice things about information coming from SOTT, and Laura in particular, is that not only do I feel somewhat less ignorant when listening to such conversations, but also.., it provides a perspective which is solid, overlooked and tremendously power-lending to stand upon from which to gauge the quality and veracity of the torrent of stuff pouring towards me from Smart People who live in the normal world.

So...

What is the most profitable way for a reader to buy a hard copy? Amazon can be a huge rip-off for publishers and manufacturers.

Anyway, congratulations, Laura! Books are tremendous efforts, and crossing that publication line is like winning an uphill endurance contest!

What is the most profitable way for a reader to buy a hard copy? Amazon can be a huge rip-off for publishers and manufacturers.

True, but then again, the book will climb in Amazon's ranking, and if I'm not mistaken you get some kind of "confirmed buyer" badge when writing a review. So that's good!

I just finished the book and can see why it took years to write! I thought the introduction was excellent and flowed smoothly. I’m glad that I read your notes on the forum when it came to Josephus and the timeline. That section alone could’ve been a book by itself. You lay out all the details in an orderly manner and even though I knew where you were going, by the end it’s quite stunning how you put all the different aspects together. After working through Josephus, I found the section on Mark much easier to get through. The final section was put together in a way I did not expect. It was a fun read and I couldn’t put that section down. I know there is speculation there, but to me it certainly makes sense.

I’m just giving generalizations. You can really appreciate the effort and work involved in this book. There is nothing out there like this book even if there are common discussions on these topics. The overall picture that is painted is really clear and stunning. Great job! Sincerely. This book will be in my head for awhile.

Thank you for writing that your lovely review, findit. Speaking of reviews, maybe you could write a small one on Amazon? This would be helpful IMO, since right now it doesn't have many reviews, but shows up in bestseller lists and such for the moment, so better use that momentum.

I will write something too once I'm further along (re)reading it. One thought I had while reading the foreword, intro and the first chapter is that there couldn't be any better time for this book. Before, it would have been difficult for most people to get what Paul and early Christianity was all about, but today, with all this Corona nonsense and all those other craziness I guess many, many people can understand the concept of dark forces ruling the world, how they react to spiritual truth, how they corrupt every institution, and what that should tell us about Paul and the inception of Christianity.

Just reading these first pages I thought this is glorious, truly glorious.

Belated congratulations Laura!
I will buy the Kindle editions as soon as it gets out and will buy the hard copy in French (thank you the French Translation team!).

I wilk keep this book preciously, it will be a family treasure.

I hope and pray your hard work will help millions of people in the future, when I see what Ceasar has accomplished I am hopeful💐.

I picked up my copy from the post yesterday and started reading - what a delightful Forward and Introduction, I'm hooked!

Immediately it pulls together all of that reading we've been doing here. It feels like all of that history from the works on Caesar and the Romans to Collingwood to Ashworth, and the 'scientific thinking' from Darwin to Behe are being connected already - I'm excited to see how the next 500 pages will provide even more connections!

I still think it's worthwhile to keep up the romantic novels even to some extent considering the times we are living in, even though this intellectually stimulating opus will be quite consuming and enthralling. 😊 ❤️

Just reading these first pages I thought this is glorious, truly glorious.
Same here! Mine received as well and I've already started reading it. It's a gem of very important information presented in a clear way, backed up with many sources. Truly objective research. It's almost as if Laura is there with you as she takes you through every topic. I'm also enjoying her funny comments here and there :-D It'll take me some time to finish, and I'm taking notes while reading, but I'll share my thoughts here and write a review on Amazon once finished!
:read:

I, too, got my copy! And, as Oxajil said:
It's a gem of very important information presented in a clear way, backed up with many sources. Truly objective research. It's almost as if Laura is there with you as she takes you through every topic. I'm also enjoying her funny comments here and there :-D
I do love Laura's books! So very informative and, yet, so very understandable! And the humor is wonderful. Thank you so very much, Laura!

The book arrived today!!! I’m not gonna lie, when I saw the size of the book I took a big gulp. This is gonna be a real test for me but I’ll take it slowly. Just wanted to thank Laura and everyone involved for all the hard work that went into this. Truly astounding.

I just had to smile a little bit.... I was curious and wanted to see if there are already reviews to Laura's book and then I was told by Amazon: Customers who bought this item also bought...
We all know who these customers are ... :whistle: :lol:
Kunden kauften auch.JPG

Back
Top Bottom