Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

We are happy to inform you that Laura's latest book, From Paul to Mark - Paleochristianity has just been released!
My great congratulations and thanks. 💐

It is with the above in mind that this has been a long process for Laura, doing what she does so well, pulling on all those historical threads and making sense of our past and present.

I've ordered, and it will be a delight to read!

Yeahhhhhh, that's wonderful. :cheer::perfect:I'm really looking forward to it, even though I'm afraid it will be a hard slog for me as a reader too. But I'm sure it's like a big treasure chest.

Lemme tell ya about the hundreds of really dry books I slogged through to capture the necessary facts and data! Some days, it was TORTURE. Of course, many other days, it was pure pleasure. I love to read biblical scholars arguing and tearing each other's ideas apart... better than tennis, for sure!

Anyway, it might be a bit of a slog in some places, but stay tuned and alert for the fun parts. There's just something about biblical studies that brings out the sarcasm in me sometimes and I get pretty snarky here and there. I edited out SOME of the snark, but believe me, I left enough for a few LOLs.

Lemme tell ya about the hundreds of really dry books I slogged through to capture the necessary facts and data! Some days, it was TORTURE. Of course, many other days, it was pure pleasure. I love to read biblical scholars arguing and tearing each other's ideas apart... better than tennis, for sure!

Anyway, it might be a bit of a slog in some places, but stay tuned and alert for the fun parts. There's just something about biblical studies that brings out the sarcasm in me sometimes and I get pretty snarky here and there. I edited out SOME of the snark, but believe me, I left enough for a few LOLs.

Order placed! A Big Thank You and looking forward for the LOLs.

Great news, thank you Laura for your work and to the Team for having helped with the publishing of the book. I've ordered it right now, though I will read it right after finishing re-reading the second volume of TSHOW: The Horns of Moses thus I'll be more tuned for reading your latest book Laura. :love:

Back
Top Bottom