Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

Très chère Laura, j'ai tellement hâte de pouvoir lire votre livre en Français !...
Un Grand MERCI à Vous et tous ceux qui vous ont soutenue dans ce travail herculéen...
Je sais que les traducteurs font tout leur possible et leur en suis très reconnaissante...
Je remercie tous ceux qui par leur parages m'ont permis de m'en faire une idée...

Dearest Laura, I am so looking forward to reading your book in French!...
A big THANK YOU to you and all those who supported you in this Herculean task...
I know that the translators are doing everything possible and I am very grateful to them...
I thank all those who have helped me to get an idea of it...

Since your comment, I have been wondering what I could do. You wrote:

Well, DT, you have brought up what is, for me, the question of questions. I've contemplated writing a post entitled "Life After Paul and Mark" but I have been unable to fully articulate the distress I've felt after completing this book. Having certain ideas theoretically, and then working them out on paper, are two different things. As far as I can see, by the time the book finishes, the circumstantial evidence is substantial and all clues point to my conclusion. And that left me where? What to do with all the esoteric work that was based on what is evidently a serious misunderstanding at best, fraud at worst?

Actually, when one finishes the researches into the OT, including the work of Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum, Finkelstein et al, one finds that all the esoteric work based on OT stories also amount to misunderstanding and fraud, though fraud is more evident there. There was no "Solomon's Temple", so what to say about Masonic lore and the many books speculating on the 'wisdom of Solomon' and all that?

It's like pulling the rug out from under just about everything and that leaves one with a very strange feeling about history, culture and especially religion.

What about all the visions of Jesus or the Virgin Mary? What about miracles? What about claims from the 'other side' made by ostensibly deceased persons and their experiences?

Anything that is based on the standard story of Jesus of Nazareth pretty much implodes.

What to do? How to assess this condition? What to make of anything at all?
I have been observing your work for a long time and I appreciate it very much. When you don't know what to do, it moves me, and I don't want to pretend otherwise. I also still remember the Pilate question. I've been doing this a little while on vacation, but not deep enough for me to help you right now.

However, in general, I would like to help you, if only I could.

And there is something else I would like to tell you, even if you never answer it.

When I read your last book, I changed a lot of things in my piece of music. And I have wanted to dedicate it to you for a long time. I'll do it today, because I feel that it is not the best time for you, that you feel lost.

I started writing this when I read your previous books. It wasn't only beautiful, but it was very much about you. What I mean is that the search for truth also involves suffering. It is not always beautiful and pleasant. This was what I felt when I thought about your work progress.

I've been wanting to send it to you for six months, but I didn't want to risk it. However, if you felt bad about anything, I want to do it today.

I wrote it thinking about you.

You were talking to me while I was reading the book. Today I want to talk to you.

I dedicate this piece to you. And only to you.

It is now dry. It is not played by an orchestra. Artificial instruments play it. It will be real in the future. But the person to whom it is dedicated will never change.

I don't know if anyone wrote music for you before. I wrote. And this time I will take a risk, because I know it's difficult for you. Your job is difficult. And I appreciate it very much. I repeat it again.

So for you Laura: Yismodulur:
There will be more music on this channel in the future.

In trying to keep things in perspective, stepping back and looking at the bigger picture helps.

All of history, politics, psychology et al are in the realm of mind, at least the way we communicate and understand it. What people believe think and do are dominated by their understanding and perceptions formed therein. But there is also the soul which we 3D humans seem to understand very little. Could it be that the two are like the oscillating fields of electricity and magnetism? Proportional and perpendicular to each other moving in a sine wave pattern along an axis but somehow bound/linked to each other. Every so often they "cross" the axis. This appears to be the point of least divergence between them, even a unification, and could also be the point at which other things happen of which we may have no present knowledge.

iu

Sorry for the divergence into speculation, but just pointing out that enduring further may bear fruit inconceivable to us at the present moment.

I dunno. Seems to me you ought to expand a bit on the first statement about 'questions'. I think prospective readers should have some teasers.
Here is a second version:

From Paul to Mark answered many questions I have had about the story surrounding the origins of the Jesus figure since childhood. As a child, I was told that the disciples of Jesus had written the four Gospels, but I could not understand why they did not say the same thing, if they had all been his disciples. Then I was told the Gospels were not written by his direct disciples, but by some who knew his disciples, and I wondered why the original disciples had not written anything? About the same time, I learned about Paul, but Paul's style was quite different from the four Gospels, so what did Paul know? And if the historians could write so much about the ancient Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, and the Romans, why had they so very little to say about Jesus? From Paul to Mark clears all the above questions and many more. Laura Knight-Jadczyk goes through plenty of research and adds her own insights to create a credible synthesis that reveals the origins of the core of the New Testament. The last sections of the book, left me with the feeling one may get when watching a drama that turns into a tragedy. What a surprise.

This last statement is exactly how I have been feeling: the magnitude of the lies, the waste and suffering... how indeed can one fathom it? 2000 years for this last go-round, and how many other rounds before that?

Yeah, the Cs told me I would figure out some things in this lifetime, that it was my mission, so to say. I just never expected it to be quite like this.

I think about that book and I can only say that it feels like it was written in an altered state. Yes, it was very hard work, sometimes painfully so. But still, I was in some kind of 'state' that has dissipated now and I'm left with just my poor human condition of being almost shell-shocked. A lot of that may be some kind of PTSD from the trauma of Ark's illness during the final stages of getting the book finished and out, but a lot of it is simply feeling like I've solved one of the great mysteries of our civilization, the one on which everything was pinned, and I feel like I'm standing on quicksand.

Well you have more than succeeded in your mission Laura. I don't know if anyone else in the world could have covered so much ground in one lifetime. I'm fortunate enough to have lived in the same time as you to see your amazing journey and research unfold. Even if this is the sad truth about our history, I'm thrilled that you found it, despite the centuries of obfuscation and lies.

What a strange adventure it has been to see all this, so depressing yet so awe-inspiring at the same time. I'm deeply grateful to you for sharing your years of painstaking, hard-earned knowledge. May the future bring more new discoveries, joy and peace to you.

We already have the idea that "alchemy" as it has been touted for a long time is a distortion of a core concepts(s) of the transformation of the self through work on the self. Those concepts/ideas long predate "Jesus". Inspiration the provokes the creation of symbols and iconography are similar: they are just physical or allegorical representations of ideas/concepts. When someone puts different 'faces' or names on those concepts and weaves supposedly historical stories about them, and then when those stories are proven false, the original concept(s) are not undermined, in fact, they are highlighted.
I think humans have two related tendencies: 1) to glimpse a truth via "spiritual perception", but to superimpose symbols on top of it - the "allegorical representations" you mention - and 2) to read those truths into images and stories that weren't necessarily created with the intention of expressing them. So even if provided with a work of pure fiction (whether biblical stories, or modern works of explicit fiction), we have a "meaning-finding" capacity to discern the shapes of truths within them - though to differing degrees based on the individual. Maybe the work in question was even prompted by a true spiritual perception, but the allegory got lost and people tended to believe in it only on the surface level. That may be the case with a lot of religions, with the 'mystical' branches of those religions more focused on the core truths.

Any look at the history of religion shows that humans can and will believe anything. No matter how seemingly absurd, unverifiable or demonstrably false. It seems to be our default state, and to the degree that humans can escape it seems a minor miracle to me!

What about all the visions of Jesus or the Virgin Mary? What about miracles? What about claims from the 'other side' made by ostensibly deceased persons and their experiences?
The lost power of ancient human creative energies in action, I think. The real old power flaring up here and there - like a malfunctioning engine giving out only sparks, when the driver tries to start it up. Pure energy mastery, if these visions and miracles and very sporadic gene activation in lucky people was all that was left of it, then the Lizzies did a pretty thorough job and humanity does indeed appear lost.

Anything that is based on the standard story of Jesus of Nazareth pretty much implodes.
We can see Stew Peters multiple times asking his guests about their religion, he states / summarizes briefly what he believes in and he then waits on camera for his guest to answer, so we can almost hear his thoughts: "Please confirm that you believe in Jesus". Or to make a point about how he thinks this current Deep State Agenda succeeds: he lifts the big bible bound in dark leather and shows it to the camera often remarks: - "We know how this book ends!"

What amazed me throughout this entire journey of ours, that still the Bible must have retained enough direct references to spiritual cleanliness - the holiness of spirit -, that it still can be used to drive out demons! Of course [according to Malachi Martin] the Vatican uses secret rites / manuscripts they don't want to publish to aid their exorcists. But still.. in all those falsifications in the Bible, faithful peeps can readily find still enormous power to fight evil in their personal lives. People [warrior doctors and researchers nowadays] are finding power to lift not only themselves up, but fill other people with energy and conviction - all who are currently fighting against this global insanity. I think that is remarkable!

Now the 10% of the world, the aware fighters, doctors, scientists, those who now find a castle of spirit in religion, those people not only they are not going crazy, but they are reinforced in their faith and they are finding success in these current times!

That's impressive!

All of them - the "Disinformation Dozen" are doctors, scientists, PhDs, fighting Big Pharma, and a successful singer fighting the 'Hollywood Musical Establishment' and they are praying on camera / we see them on video and declaring how God helps them now in these times of oppression and they frequently quote sections from Paul's letters (how-ever modified, skewed those texts might have been made in the last 2000 years..) and energized by Paul they are finding liberation and respite and some peace in all this madness!

If only fractions of the Old Teachings surviving in the Bible are capable of conferring such power to oppressed humanity today, what then the complete collection of the Old Teachings are capable of??

The C's alluded there are Reiki symbols in existence, which would be way too powerful for us to use, in our current situation. And that was just a rare remark, IIRC. I wonder then, what will we find, when we really cross over into 4th Density and all these old etheric recordings of complete Books of Knowledge will become accessible?

What will we do with that knowledge of immense power?

Recreate the world?

Last edited:
Alchemy may have been a facade for teachings about working on oneself but those esoteric teachings could have been easily boiled down to this -
Live an honest, good, disciplined life, try to be as objective as possible, meditate, know that consciousness continues after death and have compassion for other people. Maybe add some objective truth about cyclic catastrophes that have been witnessed by previous human societies and the problem of psychopaths. But that's about it.

On one hand, I feel relieved of the burden of finding truth in false teachings and wasting more time but on the other hand, the magnitude of the lies is mind boggling for me. All the countless years lost, all the human lives wasted, all the suffering for what, something that was ultimately fake! I don't know how to wrap my head around this centuries worth of treachery and deceit. How did human civilization go astray for so long. Where do we go from here?

I think we have no choice but to fall back on a philosophical outlook and accept the fact that free will reins supreme here, and it's pretty clear that someone with a lot of power/influence has been exercising their free will to try to ensure human beings learn as little as possible about what really matters. The true/useful/important teachings you mention above are all extant in human affairs over the ages, albeit scattered and hidden/distorted for the most part. I think our problem arises when we expect/hope that ALL humans could/should easily avail themselves of those important teachings. That's clearly not the case, and equally clearly (it seems to me) is that this is a result of individual choice. We can lament that state of humanity till the proverbial cows come home, but the bottom line seems to be that every single person has chosen to either search or not search for those important truths. We have to assume that those who have not (most people it seems) are doing what they want to do. And who are we to tell them what they should or should not do?

Was thinking about this last night and thought of how difficult it would be to design a kind of school or a test where something innate to the participants/students is hidden and their job is to rediscover/learn it. If you don't hide the innate thing well enough, it will be quickly and easily discovered, defeating the purpose. Likewise, if you hide it too well, it will never be discovered, also defeating the purpose.

Relating that to this discussion, if the "hidden truth"/lesson about human existence is that humans are, ultimately, spiritual beings in a physical body, then how would you 'hide' that from them (us) and how well hidden would it have to be to achieve the aim of not just learning what we really are, but in the process, also learning as much as possible about what we have been lied to about what we are (i.e. purely physical beings)?

The extent of the deception in any 'game' of this sort needs to be tailored to the lessons that the 'game' is designed to teach, and also to the ability/choice of those 'playing the game'. In the end, everyone gets *something* out of the 'game', but only a few, it seems, actually get the point.

Was thinking about this last night and thought of how difficult it would be to design a kind of school or a test where something innate to the participants/students is hidden and their job is to rediscover/learn it. If you don't hide the innate thing well enough, it will be quickly and easily discovered, defeating the purpose. Likewise, if you hide it too well, it will never be discovered, also defeating the purpose.

Relating that to this discussion, if the "hidden truth"/lesson about human existence is that humans are, ultimately, spiritual beings in a physical body, then how would you 'hide' that from them (us) and how well hidden would it have to be to achieve the aim of not just learning what we really are, but in the process, also learning as much as possible about what we have been lied to about what we are (i.e. purely physical beings)?

The extent of the deception in any 'game' of this sort needs to be tailored to the lessons that the 'game' is designed to teach, and also to the ability/choice of those 'playing the game'. In the end, everyone gets *something* out of the 'game', but only a few, it seems, actually get the point.
In this analogy, the problem is that the way the game has been designed, there isn't a level playing field for all. There isn't one single Creator but multiple creators who exist across different grades/densities and are bound by different rules. There are highly advanced teams with superior technology, mental abilities, and organization that make sure that inferior teams stay in the dark. This game isn't just between two equals but among various types of beings with graded abilities who all exercise their free will.

If one assumes that STO beings do not deceive us, at least purposefully and only to avoid infringing upon our free will, the deception that's tailor-made for 3D STS exists only to serve the 4D/6D STS and the 3D OPs and is not the creation of an altruistic force. Perhaps human souls made a conscious decision and took up the challenge to go through this process, which involves enormous suffering, for reasons I can't yet understand. Perhaps in the end, it doesn't really matter since everything is One. Since everything is allowed in creation, there's no main goal except to go through every possible permutation/combination of infinitely possible experiences from the most awful to exalted. There isn't a fundamental limit to how bad the situation can become, which is what we can perhaps see in our history.

I understand people have a free choice to find knowledge but we can't ignore the deliberate and global scale of the behavioral, mental, cultural programming at a societal level that's put in place by other "players". To say that a person who's grown up in a dungeon isn't exercising his free will to gain freedom isn't saying anything at all about his kidnapper's efforts to prevent him from becoming free. Humanity has grown up in a global dungeon of sorts and there hasn't been enough light to figure out our bearings, let alone finding the key to escape to the outside world. On top of that, it seems that there are other players (psychopaths) implanted by the lords of this prison among the dungeon population to maintain a certain social order and lack of knowledge for as long as possible.

n this analogy, the problem is that the way the game has been designed, there isn't a level playing field for all. There isn't one single Creator but multiple creators who exist across different grades/densities and are bound by different rules. There are highly advanced teams with superior technology, mental abilities, and organization that make sure that inferior teams stay in the dark. This game isn't just between two equals but among various types of beings with graded abilities who all exercise their free will.

The lack of a level playing field is required for learning and growing to happen. The point, at this level, is not for there to be a 'game' between two equals. If that were the case, there wouldn't be a whole lot of learning going on.

If one assumes that STO beings do not deceive us, at least purposefully and only to avoid infringing upon our free will, the deception that's tailor-made for 3D STS exists only to serve the 4D/6D STS and the 3D OPs and is not the creation of an altruistic force.

The deception serves the goal of requiring the deceived to figure out they are being deceived and to learn a lot from it. Those lessons learned are definitely an altruistic force.

I understand people have a free choice to find knowledge but we can't ignore the deliberate and global scale of the behavioral, mental, cultural programming at a societal level that's put in place by other "players". To say that a person who's grown up in a dungeon isn't exercising his free will to gain freedom isn't saying anything at all about his kidnapper's efforts to prevent him from becoming free. Humanity has grown up in a global dungeon of sorts and there hasn't been enough light to figure out our bearings, let alone finding the key to escape to the outside world. On top of that, it seems that there are other players (psychopaths) implanted by the lords of this prison among the dungeon population to maintain a certain social order and lack of knowledge for as long as possible.

The very fact that you can say that humanity has grown up and lives in a global dungeon of sorts suggests that there HAS been enough light to figure that out. Remember, most people have no idea that they live in a dungeon of sorts. The very first necessary step to finding a way out of the dungeon is to recognize that you are in one. If you can do that, it suggests it is also possible to find a way out.

I've read and re-read everyone's comments on the 'question of questions' and I thank all of you, especially Discovering Truth for very insightful input; it has helped me to better articulate what I've been experiencing and hopefully will lead me the heck out of it!

I realized, when reading Cleopatre's message to me that the only previous time I have ever felt like this was after doing that particularly nasty exorcism so many years ago. I was practically a shell of a person for about 6 months after. It was as though all my vital juices had been drained out of me; not necessarily physical energy, but psychic and mental energy.

So, that made me wonder if what I was doing in writing this book was something like an exorcism?

Those of you who have completed the book might recall me citing Joel Marcus on the topic of cosmic exorcism:

Werner has argued that Paul’s ‘Kardinaldogma’ is that Jesus’ death represented his triumph over the demonic powers that were responsible for crucifying him (1 Cor. 2:8). Marcus points out that there is no trace of this idea in Mark, since Mark’s story places the responsibility for his crucifixion on human enemies.[1] However, that difference is not so clear. Mark’s portrayal of the human opposition to Jesus is simply an extension of the cosmic opposition, which is portrayed in the temptation narrative and the exorcisms, where demons are operative through human beings. Marcus notes:

This intertwined demonic/human opposition culminates in Jesus’ crucifixion. Mark probably means his readers to understand that the Jewish leaders’ conspiracy to liquidate Jesus (3:6; 11:18) reflects the demons’ fear that he will liquidate them (1:24); the [Greek verb translated as “to destroy”] is used in both cases and resurfaces in the description of a demon’s intention to destroy a human being in 9:22. Various features of the Markan passion narrative imply that the climax of this reciprocal hostility is Jesus’ death. Mark portrays the latter as a scene of cosmic darkness (15:33), and darkness suggests demonic powers elsewhere in the NT (e.g. Eph 6:12) and in Jewish sources ¼ Mark himself, moreover, links an apocalyptic darkening of the sun with the disturbance of cosmic (demonic?) powers in 13:24-25. And at the climax of the Passion Narrative Mark uses exactly the same phrase to describe Jesus’ death-scream (¼ 15:34, 37) as he has employed previously to describe the screams of demoniacs who are in the process of being exorcised (1:26; 5:7), thereby suggesting that Jesus’ death is equivalent to an exorcism.[2]

In short, for Mark, as for Paul, Jesus’ death is a defeat of the demonic forces, a vicarious sacrifice for the sins of humanity, the beginning of a new age, all accomplished in a scene of weakness, suffering and death, the significance of which is only apparent to those who have learned to see and think in a radically new manner.

[1] Marcus, ‘Mark – Interpreter,’ pp. 42–3.
[2] Marcus, ‘Mark – Interpreter,’ p. 43. In 1:26 the demon cries with a loud voice as it comes out of the demoniac; cf. 9:26.

Since it was actually Caesar's death that was accompanied by all the strange environmental phenomena, can we suppose that his death actually was a sort of exorcism as described by Marcus and Werner?

What about the writing of this book? I know that in no way did I come even close to smoking gun evidence, but I do think the accumulation of circumstantial evidence was more than compelling. Added to that were the many hidden clues left in Mark's gospel that are most reasonably interpreted in the way I have done so in this text. The evidence and hidden clues lead almost inexorably to the conclusions I finally drew, i.e. that Caesar actually was Paul's Christ.

For quite awhile during the collecting of evidence and writing, I was blaming Paul for imposing a Jewish Christ on the world. It was only as I laid out the evidence that I became more and more convinced that it was not Paul, but Mark who had done it. And then, it became evident probably why he had done it, and that he had incorporated clues into his text that could lead to the proper solution/interpretation.

It was the Jewish Christians who wished to retain a strong element of Judaism in Christianity who first manipulated the texts (Matthew, for example), and part of their who agenda included co-opting the Jewish scriptures (OT) into Christianity in order to impose their Jewish God, Yahwel/Jehovah/Yahu/whatever onto the entire structure.

Did Paul believe that the Jewish god was the ultimate 'father' of his Christ? It seems he did, but he also had theological explanations that completely eliminated the need to ever again refer to the OT or the OT version of Yahweh/Jehovah... the law was fulfilled and superseded.

But Matthew was having none of that; his version clung to the OT God of the law and adopted the entire Jewish scriptures as the birth matrix of Jesus and Christianity.

I'm realistic. I don't think my book is going to have any more of an impact than Paul's teachings did against the opposition of the Jewish Christians. But the truth is now out there and those with eyes and ears will get it.

And I think I will recover from standing against that mighty opponent and enunciating the words of truth.

Did Paul believe that the Jewish god was the ultimate 'father' of his Christ? It seems he did, but he also had theological explanations that completely eliminated the need to ever again refer to the OT or the OT version of Yahweh/Jehovah... the law was fulfilled and superseded.
Then I think Paul made a grave error since we know OT is false. Paul's belief in the Jewish god forced him to link the Jewish god with Caesar, and then for the redactors it was a straightforward task of erasing and replacing Caesar while retaining the Jewish god.

... But the truth is now out there and those with eyes and ears will get it.
You’ve got to reassess what is ‘truth’.
Is it an objective reality or just a truth you have reached?

Dostoevsky once said that if he were to choose between truth and Jesus, he would rather stick with Jesus as an objective reality. That is because truth as a category, in its most unadulterated form and unabated definition - it’s still just a reflection, as perceived by us and available to us in our 3D reality. A contour in the fabric of reality that can be wiped or re-shaped or re-defined based on new inputs.

So what’s left if not the pursuit of truth and other than belief - is nous, a sense of understanding that corrals intelligence, imagination, faith, reasoning and is still more than the sum of all that.

Back
Top Bottom